It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump goes bonkers. Tweets about Psycho Joe and Crazy Mika.

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
Is everything Trump does terrible? No. I mean.. a lot is, but not everything. Is everything he does perfect and tweets like this, really just clever strategy to deal with his enemies? No.. some of you act as if he can do no wrong. You are just as biased and twisted as you claim the far left is. He really isn't the best President every to sit in the White House.

And a lot of folks seem to think the media is gods gift to the world, they would never lie or make up stories and everyone will get ice cream, candy and pop for dinner.
Citizen journalist are rapidly pushing the dinosaur media out of the way and we are seeing the thrashing of a dying media.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
Impeachment was not, "the boot".

And I agreed. Which part of that floated over your head?

It was simply charges brought against a President for his actions while in office and the crime of lying under oath.

Thanks, but I'm well aware of precisely what it is and was, I don't need your schooling on this.

Which brings to mind, what does any of this have to do with the topic? I say we get back on track, whadda you think?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I don't care how he behaves, so long as he does a good job "for" the people. Personally, I like it when he attack those back, that attack him. Those mainstream media ...uh hem....journalists were attacking him even before he was President. They shouldn't throw rocks, while living in glass houses. They only got back, what they initially did to him.

Trump is a stupid Pathetic! -Mika and Joe

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Bramble Iceshimmer

Citizen journalist are rapidly pushing the dinosaur media out of the way and we are seeing the thrashing of a dying media.

"Citizen media" has already demonstrated its ability to deceive the masses is every bit as great-- if not greater-- than the "dinosaur media."

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
What I would say to Joe Scarborough if I could haul his sorry ass into interrogation.

I've got one question for ya Joe, you wanta tell me again how Miss Lori got that seven inch skull facture ?
And by the way Joe, a hematoma can't form after the heart quits beating, it takes blood flow, which means somebody bashed that girl in the head while she was still alive.......... in your office.

Look at these pictures again Joe and tell me what you see. Bring back any memories ? It should, its not everyday you have a dead person laying on your office floor. Something happened that day there in your office Joseph, something very bad, you know it and I know it and moreover the facts prove it. Go ahead and tell me about it Joe. She uncovered a little political dirt didn't she ? Not much really but enough to set you off into a panic and that panic turned into rage didn't it Joe. You just couldn't allow that kind of information to get out could ya ? Your whole career would be in ruins.
Your bad temper is well documented and you just couldn't stop yourself could you ?
Ya you go now if you want.......this time anyway.

Oh and one more thing before you go, you remember your old buddy Dr. Berkland ?

All this media brew-haha is making the ole Doc very nervous Joe and you know what happens when people get nervous don't ya ? They get talkative, very talkative. It seems the old doc doesn't wanta go to prison for a murder he didn't commit. And who could blame him, right ?

Its been sixteen years Joe and a lot of people may have forgotten....... but we haven't.

Have a great day.

edit on 30-6-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carabao

haha You mean like the Russian manual, Information-Psychological War Operations: A Short Encyclopedia and Reference Guide?

“The population doesn’t even feel it is being acted upon. So the state doesn’t switch on its self-defence mechanisms.” If regular war is about actual guns and missiles, the encyclopedia continues, “information war is supple, you can never predict the angle or instruments of an attack”.

Guardian article, 2015

haha this info actually came up at ATS a year later in early Fall 2016, but America had already been attacked by Russia, so not much interest here. Yeah, in a way, T is the Cyberwar equivalent of a conventional war nuclear weapon used against us. He's Russia's gift that keeps on giving haha

(post by JRoss896 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

I don't care how he behaves, so long as he does a good job "for" the people. Personally, I like it when he attack those back, that attack him. Those mainstream media ...uh hem....journalists were attacking him even before he was President. They shouldn't throw rocks, while living in glass houses. They only got back, what they initially did to him.

Its the liberal way. A person must storm constant attacks without saying anything back. Because if they do they will be the BAD person. LOl @ the fake moral outrage of these liberals acting like they hold any moral high ground at all.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Good for Trump. These people are annoying.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: desert
a reply to: carabao

haha You mean like the Russian manual, Information-Psychological War Operations: A Short Encyclopedia and Reference Guide?

“The population doesn’t even feel it is being acted upon. So the state doesn’t switch on its self-defence mechanisms.” If regular war is about actual guns and missiles, the encyclopedia continues, “information war is supple, you can never predict the angle or instruments of an attack”.

Guardian article, 2015

haha this info actually came up at ATS a year later in early Fall 2016, but America had already been attacked by Russia, so not much interest here. Yeah, in a way, T is the Cyberwar equivalent of a conventional war nuclear weapon used against us. He's Russia's gift that keeps on giving haha

Yeah, haha..

It's stupid, I know, to think that the former KGB operativ Putin would employ such tactics against other nations ever. Haha

That would be like thinking the CIA used popular dissent to instill revolutions and install CIA controled puppet regimes around the world. Haha.
What a silly notion, haha.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: JRoss896

Its the liberal way. A person must storm constant attacks without saying anything back. Because if they do they will be the BAD person. LOl @ the fake moral outrage of these liberals acting like they hold any moral high ground at all.

Ah, just like Obama stormed out on twitter like a effing redneck on meth to shame Trump about the birther thing right?

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: JRoss896

No one is getting a free pass. And yes I think the standards of a POTUS should be higher then the average joe, but thats just me being nostalgic I guess.

Well I guess as long as he's doing a great job for the peolple in the US right, right?
Yeah he's not, and I'm surprised you're still bringing this argument up

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   

I decided to suffer watching that clip - it's amazing to see what amounted to 4 blokes feeding each others confirmation bias with opinionated rubbish laced with fake news and lies all the way through... meanwhile Mika sits silently and when she does try to say anything gets shouted at by her crazy boyfriend.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: Jubei42
It's just hard to accept that the president of one of the largest democracies in the world has to behave and express himself in this manner.
Look, if a president gets the boot for fooling around in the oval office and lying about it I think Trump should have his moral suitcases packed and ready to go.

When the criticism is constructive you work with it to improve yourself, when it stops being constructive you ignore it. But you don't start "hitting back ten times harder" when people start calling you names. It's not smart as a normal person but as POTUS it's just a disgrace.

When did a President get the boot for fooling around in the oval office? Not even close....

Do you understand there's a difference between #ing an intern and #ing the country you should represent?

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I think his tweet was funny as frig LOL

I think his tweets are incredibly calculated and all done for a specific reason. We just don't know what it is yet, or where they will lead people.

Look at the "comey" tweet. Made him rush right out and do exactly what Trump expected him to do (leak), but forced him to stay honest about what was said, fearing recordings were out there.

Main Stream Media is completely discredited and becoming more so every day.

edit on 1-7-2017 by Jusvistn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

Look at the "comey" tweet. Made him rush right out and do exactly what Trump expected him to do (leak), but forced him to stay honest about what was said, fearing recordings were out there.

Comey had already informed the media of Trump's attempt to extort him when Trump made his threatening tweet. Since Trump knew that the truth would damage him, he had to imply that Comey's sworn testimony would be a lie. Comey is honest, Trump a lying bully. Think how often he has said things like "if he does not support me it will be bad for his career." This latest lying tweet about the bleeding face and the revelations about attempted blackmail are credible because there are so many examples of the President of the United States using extortion and blackmail to achieve selfish ends. He is no better than a penny ante gangster.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

LOL - "Since Trump knew that the truth would damage him, he had to imply that Comey's sworn testimony would be a lie" - That makes no sense in effect that the truth would hurt Trump, because Comey's testimony confirmed what Trump had been saying all along. So yes, Trumps tweet did indicate Comey's testimony would be a lie, and forced him to tell the truth.

LOL - Comey is honest, -- hahahahahahahahaha

????? - attempted blackmail - wth???????

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

????? - attempted blackmail - wth???????

Pay attention, please. This, in effect, is Comey's sworn testimony:

Trump: Do you like your job?

Comey: Yes, sir.

Trump: I value loyalty. Do you?

Comey: I value honesty, sir.

Trump: My friend Mike is in hot water. He's a good guy. You won't prosecute him, will you?

Comey: I will do my job.

Trump: You're fired.

What part of this do you think supports Trump? What part does not look like blackmail? Wake up, please.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: JRoss896

It's not about free pass at all. Yes the media has been blatantly dishonest and relentless in the attacks on Trump.Bit that doesn't mean the leader of the free world should act like a troll. One very important thing as president is maintaining an image you represent the USA. He is not doing a good job representing us he should be better than that.

There's an old saying that comes to mind. Better to remain quiet aND have people think your a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

The problem with Trump's constant malicious and untruthful attacks is that he is losing credibility on the world stage. How does he expect anyone to believe anything he says about North Korea in the future? In his arrogance, he is creating a space where some of America's greatest enemies will be given the benefit of the doubt!

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join