It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump goes bonkers. Tweets about Psycho Joe and Crazy Mika.

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

You called everyone "fanboys" here a while back, didn't you? If that wasn't you, I apologize. AS for Bernie and what he thinks of me, I couldn't care less what he thinks of me. BTW, I do not defend Trump's behavior, I just don't find it all that interesting or worth getting upset over. There is a big difference, you know.

So, if you didn't want HIllary and Bill back, then who pray tell, did you want? You see I voted for Bernie in the primaries and stayed home rather than lower myself to vote for a criminal like HIllary.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Being POTUS doesn't mean anything anymore. Thanks to Russian meddling with propaganda and fake news. But Trump Bros don't care, as long as they can fly the middle finger at D.C. and hate on women, minorities and the left. And if you object, based on basic decency, you get called triggered or worse.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

No, that wasn't me. That was a different member. Apology accepted.

I was also for Bernie. I couldn't stand Hillary.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
omg a human being is president of the united states.
Maybe if more politicians would just be themselves instead of acting like political drones and governing with there popularity and re election in mind the world would be a much better place.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: TDawg61

This has gone well beyond that tweet. The tweet is now simply one piece of evidence in a much bigger conversation.

Evidence of what exactly.Bad taste?Not exactly impeachment material.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

No, that wasn't me. That was a different member. Apology accepted.

I was also for Bernie. I couldn't stand Hillary.

Thanks for accepting my apology. As a fellow Bernie supporter, don't you know that some of us are just so pissed off about how the DNC and the media screwed us all over that we just don't care that Trump acts like a fool and riles them up?

They do reap what they sow. At least they are reaping what they sow with Trump

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

Being POTUS doesn't mean anything anymore. Thanks to Russian meddling with propaganda and fake news. But Trump Bros don't care, as long as they can fly the middle finger at D.C. and hate on women, minorities and the left. And if you object, based on basic decency, you get called triggered or worse.

Ah, yes I agree.

Although I can't blame Russia for POTUS meaning nothing. I blame those Americans who've allowed themselves and others to fall prey to the propaganda when they should have been smart enough not to hate on other Americans or their own country.

I mean if anything, they should be using their disgust for American Politics as a reason to Demand Better, rather than to choose to destroy their own country.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

Who are the "Trump Bros"?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Yeah, I get it.

But I care more about America as a whole and the people that are going to suffer as a result more than I care about the DNC backstabbing Bernie.

I was mad about Ron Paul getting blackballed out of the entire race before Bernie too.

But Bernie is still in there doing his thing and has more influence than all of the DNC in the peoples eyes now anyway.

As much as the DNC deserve what ills they get, I don't like the idea of destroying the rest of the country along with it. Putting billionaire Goldman Sachs employees and President in positions of power along with Trump and all the Repubs. will hurt everyone more than whatever damage they'll do to the Dems.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

I grew up in America:

I will do my best to be
honest and fair,
friendly and helpful,
considerate and caring,
courageous and strong, and
responsible for what I say and do,
and to
respect myself and others,
respect authority,
use resources wisely,
make the world a better place, and
be a sister to every Girl Scout.

My sisters were GS; I wasn't, but we were all expected to live by these values.

Loyalty--Bear true faith and allegiance to the US Constitution
Duty--Fulfill your obligations
Respect--Treat people as they should be treated
Selfless Service--Put the welfare of the Nation and your subordinates before your own
Honor--Live up to all the Values
Integrity--Do what’s right, legally and morally
Personal Courage--Face fear, danger, or adversity

I was never in the military, but we were taught these values.

Perhaps if T had been a GS or in the military he would have learned these. OTOH he must have had a business ethics class, so he chooses to be the Ugly American.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

That remains to be seen. I don't like the idea of putting Wall ST. banksters in political positions either, but once again, Trump wasn't the first to do that.

And I just don't see his tweets as anything to get worked up over. You shouldn't take it all so seriously either, imho. There are and will be REAL things to get worked up over I'm sure. This just isn't one of them for me.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Trump is such a little b**ch, say something negative about him and watch him reply and make a fool of himself. I do believe these people are doing this on purpose in order to show the people what the majority of America already knows.

They bait Trump and watch him go coo coo on twitter.

His Trumpateers can make any excuse for him but this makes him look like a YUUUGE snowflake.

I have no clue how Trump playing the victim over and over again somehow makes him look tough. Eh..they can dream.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
It's time for President Trump to go on OFFENSE. Take it to the next level, Mr. President!

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The OP has left the house!
edit on CDTThupm4861 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
The OP has left the house!

What do you mean? Too many threads started this week?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
It's time for President Trump to go on OFFENSE. Take it to the next level, Mr. President!

Just interested, the next level would be ??? Killing in the name of the lord or something like that ?

I know you are just being sarcastic and triggering, on a level most won't get........

edit on 29-6-2017 by alexpmi because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-6-2017 by alexpmi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Trump needs to grow up. Unfortunately, at 71, he can't. Between his juvenile tweets and his total inability to go in depth on any subject, I seriously don't know how he got to where he is. Wait, no I do know - he bullied his way to the top.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

That's just it though. It's not just this one tweet. This tweet is just another drop in the bucket which is running over already.

Clearly this isn't the first nor the last. It does make clear a pattern of behavior and an insight to the character of the man who's leading our Nation.

Trying to minimize it down to this one tweet just makes light of the entire situation. If it was this one tweet I wouldn't care. Making it seem like this is no big deal is just ignoring everything else. That's exactly what his supporters want it to look like too. If it was just this, I'd agree with them too. But it's not just this one thing.

But I get it. You're not ready to get mad. That's fine. I'm sure it will happen soon enough. Let me know when it happens, I'll still be here and I'll still be mad then no doubt. Maybe with both of us yelling it will be enough to be heard.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
You know what, when he does cross that line I will be screaming, you betcha! This particular tweet should have been ignored. If the media and everyone on Twitter ignored stuff like this, maybe he would stop doing it. He is enjoying the uproar this stupidity causes you know. The best way to respond to something like that would have been for Mika to say, "that's great Mr. President now how about we discuss your health care plan". No one should focus on the stupid stuff.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: redtic

he bullied his way to the top.

That, and 20 years ago the Republican Party sold their soul to the Devil, and in 2015 he showed up to collect.

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join