It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump goes bonkers. Tweets about Psycho Joe and Crazy Mika.

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
When I say that Trump needs to have his twitter removed, this is what I speak of. You aren't the star of a stupid reality show anymore, you are the #ing president of the United States. Sir.

I agree with you 100% on this one.

WTF is wrong with him??? It's like he doesn't understand how to even try and act professional.

This kind of thing really doesn't inspire confidence about him being a leader of anything let alone the country. For a 70 y/o man he sure doesn't understand how to act like an adult. If he keeps doing this stuff he's never going to get any approval from anyone and will start losing what little approval he has. I just don't get it.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: UKTruth

No, you're wrong, the facts show you're wrong, and you can't and won't admit you're wrong.

Carry on.

The facts show I am right, actually.
Democrat turnout matching the general.
Republicans turnout didn't.
Trump beat Hillary by 1.5%
This time a win for the GOP by 3.5%.

#winning.

5-0.

edit on 29/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I feel it hilarious as many times as members here (including myself) have stated the obvious. Trump is having all kinda fun triggering the left.
His Tweets to all the Twits are a mere distraction aimed at the left .And they keep falling for it. Keep going more and more "over the edge"
Hillarious

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
I feel it hilarious as many times as members here (including myself) have stated the obvious. Trump is having all kinda fun triggering the left.
His Tweets to all the Twits are a mere distraction aimed at the left .And they keep falling for it. Keep going more and more "over the edge"
Hillarious

True.
The media get triggered the most - cover it all day - then complain that Trump is making them cover it instead of covering real news.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Hillarious

My FB friends are losing their # over this. lol I am amused

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

Hillarious

Admittedly, if twitter is anything to go by, today would be a good day to have a facebook account. I'm really enjoying this.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
It's crazy that we get so heated and argumentative over a tweet, a freaking tweet. This is what it has turned to, the president tweeting offensive things and the media latching on to it and beating it into the ground.

I think people need to take a step back and look at what's happening to us. This is ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Hillarious

Yes because the President of the United States should be triggering people. Yes that is the example we need in the White House.

GOD imagine the outrage if Clinton or Obama acted like this...

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

The fact that you find it so great just means you're an immature douche though. Not because you find it funny, but because it's the president doing it.

It really just makes you a total hypocrite too since if a Dem President said any of those things you'd lose your f*cking mind and would never shut up about it. But since it's Trump you think it's great.

This guy is supposed to be leading our country and representing the image of what a leader is. But he's an embarrassment to anyone who understands the difference between an adult and a child.

I mean I love childish jackassery as much as the next guy, but not from people in power. I mean by yucking it up like you're doing you're giving your full permission to everyone in power to act in any way they please. You have no ground to complain about anything any of them are doing. Because you just don't care about anything by supporting this kind of behavior.

The next Dem who comes out saying he's here to take your guns and tax you into poverty gets the same pass now too. When you complain about them doing those things, you should be reminded about how you act now. Because you obviously don't care about anything or are too immature to be listened to anyway.

It's just sad to see so many Americans act like idiot children when it end up hurting them too but they're too dumb to snap out of it.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Hillarious

It ain't Trump/Russian Collusion...but it's all they've got.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I think people need to take a step back and look at what's happening to us. This is ridiculous.

Delegitimization of the free press and the presidential office in one strike, I say well played.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Hillarious

True.
The media get triggered the most - cover it all day - then complain that Trump is making them cover it instead of covering real news.

Yep , you got it.

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Is this all over that one tweet about the "bleeding from a facelift"? Or were there others? Cuz that one was just plain dumb and I couldn't give a rat's ass about it. Seriously, Mika and her boyfriend JOe are always spiteful and hateful when talking about Trump. And I am not so sure that is what we want out of alleged journalists either. They act like trash, so I don't care that Trump gives it back .

Ya sure he should be above that, but so should they. So whatever...

link   

Hillarious

Crazy fun , aint it ?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Hillarious

Yes because the President of the United States should be triggering people. Yes that is the example we need in the White House.

GOD imagine the outrage if Clinton or Obama acted like this...

Is it against the law ? No.?
Is it funny as hell watching the reactions ? Damn skippy
Obama did a small amount...But his was mostly I , I , I ,me , me , me, uhh , uhh , uhh
Clinton had a lot of moments on National TV. In case you didnt know , Twitter didnt exist then . Remember the "I never inhaled" answer ? Sent Repubs into shock and awe for months

edit on 6/29/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

I think some of your are missing the point here.

It's not just that tweet or what he said or to whom he said it.

I don't give a damn about either of those people, Joe or Mika.

It's the entire idea of our President making such tweets at all like that. I mean I don't care what political side they're on or any of that.

He is the president of the US. That used to mean something, even if it was always somewhat of a lie to some degree. But at least it meant them having to at a minimum project on image of someone reliable who's in charge. Why are we lowering the bar for people in power instead of raising it??? WTF is wrong with everyone here???? These are the same people who f*ck you all over and you hate it and complain about them. Why are you lowering the bar for them even more??? What do you think that is going to do for you???

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Is it against some law ? No
Is it amazing and hilarious how many folks keep falling for and being triggered by this ? Hell yeah
"One born every minute" - PT Barnum

edit on 6/29/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

No, I do get it, I just don't agree. Hell, the whole blooming bunch of them in Washington and the mainstream media have made such a steaming pile of everything,( only under the false pretenses). Most of us are all so sick of it and them that we like someone messing with their big over inflated heads.

If Trump starts more needless wars and that sort of stuff, I'll be angry. This I don't care a wit about.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

But we're talking about people who are running our Government. WTF are we allowing them to act like a bunch of f*cking children while at the same time actually expecting them to work for us and represent out needs???

You're allowing them to literally act like bratty children but still expect them to not f*ck everything up???

I mean at that point it's not even their fault anymore, it's yours.

Don't you get that???

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

If Trump starts more needless wars and that sort of stuff, I'll be angry. This I don't care a wit about.

Oh just wait. We've still got over 3 years to go until he can even be voted out. With the way he's pissing off some of our allies and making an ass out of himself in meeting with them don't expect any help either. Of course maybe we can start relying on some of those other dictators and madmen that Trump seems to be buddies with around the globe. I'm sure they'll make great allies if we need some military support or allies in the future.

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join