It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump goes bonkers. Tweets about Psycho Joe and Crazy Mika.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Personally, I have no idea what that even came from. But that's that. Psycho Joe has a ring to it. Crazy Mika sounds awful. Bleeding after face lift is ridiculous at best. On top of that, the low IQ Mika is such a put off.

link 1

link 2
edit on 29-6-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Great leadership from the leader of the free world.

Viscous?

+43 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Your link is not working, but I read about this on another site.

Trump's people need to take his phone away from him and instead of spending his time watching TV, he should be doing something more constructive.

It's almost as if we have a teenage boy running our country.

+39 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
When I say that Trump needs to have his twitter removed, this is what I speak of. You aren't the star of a stupid reality show anymore, you are the #ing president of the United States. Sir.

+70 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
He knows what he's doing. This tweet took what?...30 seconds. It's true. It's accurate. It's punching back at the lyin' bullies. It's from @realDonaldTrump. It's his style. Get used to it. He doesn't spend his whole day tweeting. Sheesh! Two or three back-atcha punch backs and it's over. Point made. hhahahaha! Psycho Joe and Crazy Mika...perfect description, imo.

On the @POTUS twitter, all his tweets are about policy issues and what is taking place at the White House. Today it concerns Kate's Law getting passed....professional and informative.

edit on 29-6-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Isn't Joe Scarborough Republican? Why is he hitting on Joe? Makes no sense.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
"She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!" LOL

+30 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
He knows what he's doing. This tweet took what?...30 seconds. It's true. It's accurate. It's punching back at the lyin' bullies. It's from @realDonaldTrump. It's his style. Get used to it. He doesn't spend his whole day tweeting. Sheesh! Two or three back-atcha punch backs and it's over. Point made.

On the @POTUS twitter, all his tweets are about policy issues and what is taking place at the White House. Today it concerns Kate's Law getting passed....professional and informative.

I believe his comments about the "bleeding face lift" have already been debunked and he did in fact meet with them at Mar a Lago.

He was not accurate.

+2 more 
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Its more than that, this is calculated, I bet in the future you will see more and more of this directed towards this news agency, Operation CNN Exposure was successful, time to move on to Operation MSNBC now.

Mark my words.

link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

"Psycho Joe" sounds like my kinda dude. Not that I know anything about him or anything, but I'd give him a chance to be in FamCore's crew

+51 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Worst. President. Ever.
edit on 29-6-2017 by MOMof3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I can somewhat agree that President Trump should be above the fray and not worry about twitter or what some people say about him...

However on the other hand I really like the way he puts the two faced media and journalists on blast showing how two faced they are. I mean what kind of person is your friend or wants to act like a friend over the weekend and then goes on air to eviscerate you...I wouldn't deal with a person like that in my personal life and I sure as hell wouldn't take someone in a public light bashing me after acting like my friend all weekend. These people are pissed because they are being exposed for what they have always been. Lying low life piece of crap who most of the time nothing but a pretty face with no real human substance.

Good on ya Trump!! Blast them fake B$%&hes!!!

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Look, 'bleeding badly from a face lift' is very funny, but probably not what the President should be tweeting. No sympathy for Mika or Joe though - they deserve what comes their way. I guess if they don't like it then they should quit with the insults themselves.
edit on 29/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I don't have a problem with him exchanging blows with people over coverage. What I am concerned about is why he considered the need for this in the first place. Why on earth would Trump feel the need to worry about what CNN says? Shouldn't he be focused on getting his agenda through congress.

+29 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Is that what we would want out of the leader of the US? You want a grown man to react like a jaded teenage girl that doesn't like others gossiping about her?

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
When someone keeps taking cheap shots at you again and again...you them punch back...hard!

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Trump's people need to take his phone away from him

That's what's sad, when you actually think about it: that the President of United States, because he can't control himself (like a child), should have someone take his toys away due to the fact that he's that irresponsible and immature.

It's almost as if we have a teenage boy running our country.

Exactly. The freakin' President. Sad! Shameful. And scary.

edit on 29-6-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

+34 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Worst. President. Ever.

BEST President since Reagan.

+9 more 
link   
I know many on the left don't understand this thing called "multi-tasking".
It's usually learned by working your ass off!
The fact he makes 10 seconds for these snowflakes is kinda funny to me.
edit on 29-6-2017 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
link   
TPTB or his handlers, someone needs to remove twitter from him. This childish, personal problem drama is an embarrassment to us as a country. It's like a bored hen who keeps clucking thinking one day they'll be a rooster.

I just can't even think of a decent way to express how embarrassed I am to be a citizen under his authority. I'm sure some who voted for him are even growing weary of this immature behavior. Yes I understand the media said some things he didn't like. People have said things about all the presidents, one side of the media is always attacking the person currently in power that's life. There's those who love you and those who love to see you fall but you don't lash out at them on TWITTER like a 5 year old, or like some common peasant. He's the President for universe sake! Does that title no longer hold any water? Are the people who hold this position no longer expected to set a positive example for the youth? We should be setting examples in civility and polite discourse instead they are learning to make personal attacks with the sole purpose of hurting someones feelings when ever they are presented with the same. It's called not stooping to the level that you appear to find so low.

Revenge is best served cold, make your moves in silence. My papa taught me that, maybe someone should have taught Donald that.

-Alee
edit on 6/29/2017 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join