It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Military option" for North Korea being prepared !!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

LOL. Losing and gaining ground in the middle east is finally settled?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
From the source in the OP, and so very true:

“The threat is much more immediate now and so it’s clear that we can’t repeat the same approach – failed approach of the past,” H.R. McMaster, the adviser, said during a security conference with Homeland Security Chief John Kelly.

He said it would be insanity to continue to do the same thing the U.S. has done for years and expect a different result.

If there ever was a country that needs saving, it's North Korea. Those people have no chance without intervention. There is no way that they can rise up to rebel and save themselves. NK has become a serious threat to the rest of the world now too.

It's time. I wonder if Trump's meeting tomorrow with the president of South Korea will be timed to announce the immediate action.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

NK emp's lol. that wobbly satellite in space has been scanned already and its not a EMP weapon.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Junkheap

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP
The only way to do it Rite is...
Sorry hard for me to say..

But we need to go nuclear first!

Any other option will result in massive casualties

The lesser of two evils

And we're gonna need a lot more CBRN trained Soldiers

Nuclear weapons are just children's toys.

Perhaps like this

The "NEW"Cairo and boys team can't do this One alone

edit on 29-6-2017 by iWontGiveUP because: Edit

edit on 29-6-2017 by iWontGiveUP because: Edit2

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Clear and Prrsent Danger is not just a book title

Unlike Afghanistan and Iraq; Libya, Yemen, Somalia, Pakistan (has nukes) v India?

This Korea threat is real with Nukes!

This is something the world simply cannot tolerate nor accept; but a terrible umpire I am

What is the correct solution to this problem?

This is the next big thing; the media silence is deafening

WWtres started on the 11th back with PNAC
We are just know finalizing the pieces on the board

It must be stopped by all means necessary...
This message will...

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot indeed folks!!!

We are all at Check-Mate, and nobody wants to say it

The third war related nuclear threat is REAL

STAY SAFE and have some gator-ade for the recovering
And for you youngins
Hug your family and raise your glasses

Smoke em if ya got em!

edit on 29-6-2017 by iWontGiveUP because: Edit

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Does anyone honestly believe that if the US attacks North Korea...... that there is going to be any sort of retaliation?

Dont you think that knowing what we know....... any pre-emptive strike is gonna be be of such scale that life as they know it will come to an end.... immediately.

This is going to be about showing Iran that no matter how big and bad you think you are...... you're not.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
It's going to happen one day, we might as well get it over with now.

The longer we wait, the more technological advanced our enemy becomes.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Even company man Rodman

He did what he could

It's all up to the Military now!

May we all pray

A decision no one "human" is deserving of

edit on 29-6-2017 by iWontGiveUP because: Trump @2145

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
I know your in Japan, but thats why we have deployed THAAD all over the place. I never want to see harm fall on the Japanese, which is why I support a military campaign to remove the NK dynasty and end their nuke capabilities.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
strange, no one knows exactly what NK has done to warrant military attacks...

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I have been saying the same thing myself. Everyone is so fixed on the nukes and pay no attention to NoKo's chemical or bio weapons.

We hear about these tunnels that have been dug under the DMZ, all it takes is ONE artillery round loaded with some enhanced marburg or ebola virus in Seoul and millions of people will die. and i say million because the incubation time might have been artificially lengthened so as NoKo attacks with conventional weapons a few of the rockets have these nasty bugs in them.

as people evacuate to different places in asia like japan and maybe even america if there was a full on military conflict, the affected people will contaminate everyone around them.

basically a nightmare scenario. Nukes are scary sure, but Bio weapons keep me up at night as i'm sure it keeps others in higher up military positions as well

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Meh, the ISIS is nearly done, the US military needs another war zone to play in.

You have to be an idiot to think North Korea is like ISIS. They are right next to China a hotbed for WW3. As long as US doesn't mess with China or piss it off we won't get WW3. When China invades, you know your military fked up badly. Beware of False flags.

edit on 29-6-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap
We rode up Russia's ass three times. Afghanistan in 2001, Georgia in 2009, and Ukraine 2014. Then again, they did start retaliating starting in Georgia, which is where I measure the start of WW3 in 2009.
Maybe China will give us one where they just sit there and watch like the Russians did in '01 ??

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

in the interests of realism - may i re write you title ?

" Military option for North Korea being updated for Trump, McMaster says "

there thats better

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: makemap
We rode up Russia's ass three times. Afghanistan in 2001, Georgia in 2009, and Ukraine 2014. Then again, they did start retaliating starting in Georgia, which is where I measure the start of WW3 in 2009.
Maybe China will give us one where they just sit there and watch like the Russians did in '01 ??

A lot of countries didn't like Russia until the internet with all those false flags. They hate Russia for Soviet Union and Mob.
As for China it is a no go zone. Highest in trade, and tourism. Once US does shhhs to China first will go down is Tourism, then Trade. Thinking about it is already suicide. Even most US companies with Chinese people in it know it would be very wrong to hit China. The other thing is there are a lot of Americans traveling to China especially for the Great Wall Tourism. No one wants a war against China. Its stupid. Who you rather want in your door step India or China? Everyone choose Chinese because they are more free and open unlike India crappy Caste System.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Millions dead to the cost of trillions of dollars what could go wrong go get em.

We have an entire generation raised on Call of Duty ready to be drafted.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
This is much ado about nothing ala the MSM. First of all, the military routinely develops 'military options' for any potential adversary. It doesn't mean it's a first strike plan, but rather more than likely (continued) contingency planning in the event fat boy does something stoopid.

This. There's a reason it's called an "option" people. It doesn't mean we're definitely going to use military force. Gotta learn to read between the lines, or in this case, actually read the words as written.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
North Korea just launched another missile towards Japan. It happened minutes ago.

Twitter is busy with the news, but here's an actual link. The report was very short:

Source

Something needs to be done about Lil' Kim. Now.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Wow, here we go with this tripe & BS again.

North Korea isn't hurting anything but
some peoples manipulated to believe
falsehoods of delusion and fear.

If people would take time to connect the dots,
they'd see an obvious collusion of top executives/
economic power elite in business, banking, media
and government. Almost every major conflict past
and present is to protect and grow the empire of
the economic power elite's BOD (Banking. Oil,
Defense Industries)

And yet, people have this insane notion we should
start another war based on nothing but
propaganda and fear.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrBlaq
Wow, here we go with this tripe & BS again.

North Korea isn't hurting anything but
some peoples manipulated to believe
falsehoods of delusion and fear.

So there may be other powers at work, but I don't think so - I think NK is rogue, on their own. They are involved a lot more with illicit dealings that make their money, than with oil, gas, defense, etc.

There are no delusions - not sure what you are talking about. They are literally launching missiles on a regular basis, including ICBMs, are touting nukes, HAVE nukes, and have threated to nuke the U.S. The only delusion is you thinking it's impossible for them to actually launch a successful attack. They will be able to at some point, it's guaranteed. All nuclear countries went through the same stages. Why would you think they'll stall out and never actually successfully develop and test nukes that can reach anywhere in the world? It will happen. Just a question of when.

While I am not pro-war with NK, I think many countries need to get very serious with Kim and Co. One issue is when a lot of their money is generated in ways that sanctions can't touch, it's difficult to nail them down. China seems reluctant to help. Options are running out.

You can't stick your head in the sand forever, and just keep hoping for the best. At the point they can attack any country with nuclear weapons, it is too late. Why would you wait until that point to do something?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join