It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible Became Flesh, And Dwelt Among Us.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf
The bible became flesh?

SHOOT IT, IT MIGHT BE GOOD EATIN'

pew pew

While they were eating, Jesus took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and gave it to his disciples, saying, “Take and eat; this is my body.”

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Listen, the Bible is not the Word. The Bible is written by dozens of men. They signed their names.

The Bible talks about the Word. I dont care what your satanist fake Israeli support group says. They are evil. God did not read a printed and published book to create the world. He SPOKE.

The Word is the vibration of existence. The waves of creation, the Holy Spirit; the voice of God.

Wake up. Grow up. Its okay to offend you using your own religion. Which reminds me, there was never, absolutely NEVER a Hebrew named Jesus either. It is not a Hebrew name. Who are you following? Men, thats who.

You people are all the same. Fakes, phonies. You wont say YAHWEH, and murmur "Jersurs" hesitantly as if you know you are wrong.

Who is this generic God the Churchians embrace? A generic title that can apply to whoever recieved your praise. Mostly the preacher, and Satan, as far as I can see... Show me the name YAHWEH on your church walls. Show me it in your texts. You offend me. Leave my religion.

edit on 30-6-2017 by BigBangWasAnEcho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigBangWasAnEcho
Listen, the Bible is not the Word. The Bible is written by dozens of men. They signed their names.

The Bible talks about the Word. I dont care what your satanist fake Israeli support group says. They are evil. God did not read a printed and published book to create the world. He SPOKE.

The Word is the vibration of existence. The waves of creation, the Holy Spirit; the voice of God.

Wake up. Grow up. Its okay to offend you using your own religion. Which reminds me, there was never, absolutely NEVER a Hebrew named Jesus either. It is not a Hebrew name. Who are you following? Men, thats who.

You people are all the same. Fakes, phonies. You wont say YAHWEH, and murmur "Jersurs" hesitantly as if you know you are wrong.

Who is this generic God the Churchians embrace? A generic title that can apply to whoever recieved your praise. Mostly the preacher, and Satan, as far as I can see... Show me the name YAHWEH on your church walls. Show me it in your texts. You offend me. Leave my religion.

And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

Truly I tell you, wherever this gospel is preached throughout the world, what she has done will also be told, in memory of her.”

For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me and for the gospel will save it.

the gospel he promised beforehand through his prophets in the Holy Scriptures

God, whom I serve in my spirit in preaching the gospel of his Son, is my witness how constantly I remember you

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

to be a minister of Christ Jesus to the Gentiles. He gave me the priestly duty of proclaiming the gospel of God, so that the Gentiles might become an offering acceptable to God, sanctified by the Holy Spirit.

But when Jesus turned and looked at his disciples, he rebuked Peter. “Get behind me, Satan!” he said. “You do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns.”

edit on 30-6-2017 by Belcastro because: Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near.

edit on 30-6-2017 by Belcastro because: Unlike so many, we do not peddle the word of God for profit. On the contrary, in Christ we speak before God with sincerity, as those sent from God.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

a reply to: Belcastro Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

Then why was there waters laying loose in heaven and on the earth in Genesis 1:2-8 when Prov 8:23-24 teaches us in chronological order that the earth was made before water and that water was found in fountains only after there was a depth to heaven decreed?

edit on 30-6-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Belcastro

How many different, using only the term gospel (singular), gospels(plural) can you find in the AV Bible?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Belcastro

originally posted by: badw0lf
The bible became flesh?

SHOOT IT, IT MIGHT BE GOOD EATIN'

pew pew

While they were eating, Jesus took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and gave it to his disciples, saying, “Take and eat; this is my body.”

You need to go and read the further revelation and expounding given to and by Paul in 1 Cor 11. It was all symbolism.
edit on 30-6-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The World of God is Christ, not The Bible. The Bible is called The Scriptures.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightofgratitude
The World of God is Christ, not The Bible. The Bible is called The Scriptures.

Jonh 1:1-3 ¶ In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
1 John 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
Rev 19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
11 ¶ And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
Seems not only is the Bible called the word of God but Jesus is also called the Word of God. The differnece one is a title and the other is a subjective noun given for scriptures.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

About your title...

The statement the "Word became flesh" doesn't refer to the "Bible" as the Law and Prophets was all that existed in Issa's pbuh time, and some of what we call Apocrypha.

The "Bible" refers to the Christian version of the Torah, Prophets and writings PLUS the Greek New Testament.

Which didn't exist to become flesh until Issa pbuh was in Heaven.

Regarding the Torah and Prophets, a book didn't turn into a man and that is not what the statement means.

It means God said, "Let there be..."

And there was. I.E. Issa pbuh is "Light."

"I am the truth and THE LIGHT..."

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

The Gospel of the Kingdom of God is the Gospel of Issa the Messiah pbuh and the Kingdom of God is within and without, above and below. N,S,E,W.

Infinite and all encompassing. Nothing moves without His approval. Either the Kingdom lives within you (and then without as the world around you is the Kingdom of God once realized) or it doesn't appear to exist to you but it isn't to be seen or heard, but lived.

It has always existed and requires no one but God, we are dependent upon God not the other way around. That His Kingdom is in Heaven and Earth is due to everything belonging to Him, the Creator.

People waiting for it shall die waiting. People living in won't die.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Disturbinatti

the kingdom of Gods is a spiritual thing that abides in the believer, while the kingdom of Heaven is the one promised to the nation of Israel.

Praise be unto the name of Jesus Christ , the one true living God almighty from everlasting to everlasting.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Fascinating opinion.

I would repeat what I know about it but it's already there. And correct.

The Kingdom of God is everything and everywhere as everything is His. He Created everything and is Lord of everything.

If you live right with God on the Straight Way you are a citizen of the Kingdom of God if not you are like a soon to be deported illegal immigrant who doesn't even know who is the "President", thinks the Governor is, and will be deported soon enough to a worse place, forever.

One thing God despises is idolatry, polytheism, ancestor worship, which is paganism, and denying He is One God. He doesn't have a LITERAL son, because He doesn't have a consort and isn't human to LITERALLY beget a son.

It's a figurative term.

"You are my son, this day I have BEGOTTEN you."

God to King David. Who isn't God either.

Also quoted at Yeshua's (pbuh) Baptism in older MSS. of Luke.

So you see this "Trinity", "Jesus is God" thing is a misunderstanding and misinterpretation made law by Constantine and the Nicene Creed, Council of. An innovation of men refuted by the Messiah (p).

Greatest Commandment:

"The Lord OUR God is ONE God worship HIM with ALL your heart..."

Whoever says "Our God", HAS A GOD, isn't.

He also says "Worship HIM."

I.E. NOT himself (p).

"Is ONE GOD."

If you place the Creed of "Trinity", whether Orthodox or whatever, you either place the thoughts of men above the Commandments of God confirmed by the Messiah (p).

Or simply have no concern for the dictated instructions for proper worship of God "Our Father in Heaven'' by Moses, Yeshua the Messiah (p), and do for the early Church instead. Or don't read the Bible. Or don't understand it.

As such aren't a "citizen" of God's Kingdom Spiritually and only physically. That's according to your Gospels.

"Whoever doesn't honor the son doesn't honor the Father."

"You have 1 Father in Heaven."

"Our God is ONE God worship HIM with ALL your heart..."

Trinity is anathema to God's Kingdom, on earth as it is in Heaven.

edit on 27-7-2017 by Disturbinatti because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

The Bible wasn't even codified in the time of the Messiah, the "Word/Logos", a very Hellenistic concept in the Greek tongue of the time. It was meant to refer to an agent of God by Greek philosophers and Philo Judaeus even wrote about it, a contemporary of Jesus (p), in relation to the God of Abraham. In Greek.

The Word wasn't such an important concept to the first century Judeans. It would mean the Tanakh to them, Prophecy had ceased until the Messiah they believed.

He was not literally the Tanakh made flesh obviously, because he taught his disciples about it like any Rabban. He never said "I am the Law/Torah and Prophets."

It is rather silly to say something that is available anytime to read turned into a human being before it existed.

"Bible" refers to the Christian Canon, and the Gospels were written post Ascension. The Hebrew was and is called the Law/Torah and the Prophets and writings (scripture was what this was called in the languages of the time, means it, it's a misnomer to call Torah scripture technically and Tanakh is an acronym for the 3 divisions in Hebrew).

I imagine you mean it figuratively but I have to say it's not well thought out. Why do you think the written word and Word Jesus (p) are the same thing?

One's a book, one once a man, who Ascended into Heaven like Enoch, Elijah.

In what way did the words of Tanakh turn into Jesus (p)?

Beresheet (In the beginning) God created the Heavens earth. His first creation was "Light" but before physical light existed, the stars came later.

"Light" is Jesus (p).

One Word. One Creation. And no book.

"I am the Light."

Issa al Masih (s) in the Gospels.
edit on 27-7-2017 by Disturbinatti because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Jesus is The Appearance of God. He is The Perfect Image and Son of The Invisible God. His Word is Life. His Word is God's Word.

No one knew The One True God until Jesus Christ revealed him (Luke 10:22)

Christ is The Only Way to The One True God (The Father), not even Moses whole many believe in, Jesus only, no Old Testament​/Torah but only The Real Law of God which came through Jesus:

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Typical false propaganda of a Moslem.

Allah had no sons but did have two daughters.

But Allah and the One true Living God Jesus Christ are not the same person.

edit on 28-7-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

You don't need to use the adjective "false" with the word propaganda as I don't think truth can be or at least hardly ever be true. Moving on...

If you make an accusation present proof or you are a slanderer with nothing to say of importance. And I am not typical, don't do propaganda so you ARE LYING.

Allah has no sons or daughters.

The beliefs of pre Islamic Arabic pagans isn't the beliefs of Islam.

You didn't even get the # right.

How many "Sons of God" in Genesis account of the "Sons of God?" Let me guess, it's not evidence of paganism because son doesn't really mean son.

Ok. Why use it? The OLDEST B.C. fragments say "SONS OF GOD."

70 is the answer (table of nations).

A rather super simple concept. Yet it does not surprise me you think somehow the Qur'an saying Allah has no partners, Issa al Masih (p) denying equality with Allah in YOUR GOSPELS:

"Of my OWN POWER I can do NOTHING."

In the Torah Asherah (groves in poor translations) and the Brazen Serpent were worshipped by the Israelites until Josiah.

In TEMPLE!

I guess God had a wife by your logic.

And it's three daughters, because they named djinn (what the 3 idols called daughters by the PAGAN, i.e. NOT MUSLIM, Arabs, female names then). They are djinn, not daughters. Like the Seraphim made of fire.

Which in case you didn't notice aren't around today. Pre Islamic pagan Arabs, I mean. Muslims worship the God of Adam, Abraham, Moses, Issa (pbut) and Mohammed (saw).

Again, thar you don't know anything about the Bible (you don't) makes it obvious you are not going to be able to talk accurately about Islam.

You don't desire to is the reason. You don't mind not knowing all the facts and making blind decisions to preach a religion that you don't know or understand, YOUR'S!

As long as you feel comfort in presumption you will NEVER UNDERSTAND. You make accusations about people who don't agree with your beliefs, which in turn don't agree with Christ's teachings, aren't even aware and simply don't care. The false assumption you delude yourself into believing, that you know God, or are even a decent person... are INSANE.

Why would I expect accuracy or honesty regarding something you obviously hate? And I would laugh at your errant statements made in haste, without knowing what you are talking about yet talking anyway....

If I thought insulting your own Creator, GOD, was funny.

I don't. I think you actually believe that Muslims just say we believe in God, actually I know you DO KNOW we worship the God of Abraham.

You are just a terribly miserable Christian.

Which wouldn't be the case if you weren't a magnanimous blabbermouth with nothing positive or true to say ever.
edit on 29-7-2017 by Disturbinatti because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

It was BELIEVED God had THREE (learn before talking, learn, talk/type, IN THAT ORDER) daughters.

I repeat, to reiterate how you say things without knowing they are true or false or what.

God NEVER had any children. He doesn't have genitals due to not being human. Doesn't have sex. Or beget.

Figuratively, sure. "This day I have BEGOTTEN you."

Allah to King David, Old Testament

It's no different with Issa al Masih p.

Pagans DO believe God has a son, they are called Trinitarian Christians.

Re: my alleged use of propaganda, be specific. Otherwise I call you out as a fibber.

You are talking about my previous comment from the other day?

There is dishonor in accusations without evidence, you have my words, if what you say is true, you have everything you need to prove it.

The problem is you can't debate facts. If a conversation progressess beyond typical meaningless rhetoric you have nothing to offer because you pretend, like most Christians, that simply being one is sufficient proof of being correct in itself and of itself.

Delusional thinking.

I said many things, all true.

You made an accusation. Failure to prove or refusal to try is an admission you know it.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: lightofgratitude
Jesus is The Appearance of God. He is The Perfect Image and Son of The Invisible God. His Word is Life. His Word is God's Word.

Jesus (p) is a CREATION of God, not a or the God.

"Of my own power I can do NOTHING."

Your words light up as meaningless rhetoric when refuted by him of you speak of falsehoods.

No one knew The One True God until Jesus Christ revealed him (Luke 10:22)

Patently ridiculous. Moses SAW, SPOKE TO GOD. Why do people say things like that that have no basis in scripture?

All the Prophets KNEW God. Moses (p) MET GOD. ENOCH WAS WITH GOD BEFORE THE VIRGIN BIRTH, ELIJAH TOO.

Stop assuming being a Christian who listens to sermons makes you qualified to make statements about the Prophets of God, you disrespect them by denying they spoke His Words, wrote them.

And you have proof you are incorrect, THE BIBLE.

Solomon, David, KNEW GOD. You will change your story and speculate Jesus (p) knew Him better, but your claim here is garbage.

Christ is The Only Way to The One True God (The Father), not even Moses whole many believe in, Jesus only, no Old Testament​/Torah but only The Real Law of God which came through Jesus:

Typical rhetoric from someone who wants to be a servant of God, just not enough to learn straight Biblical facts.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

oh I stand corrected, Yes three daughters, a pagan god of a pantheon of gods which Mohammad threw out of a temple in Mecca and forced by the sword all to believe that his tribal god Allah was the only god or highest god. And his tribal god was in the pantheon long before Mohammed was born.

So just in what we just shown Allah and The LORD God Almighty, Jesus Christ is the One and only true God.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join