It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merkel's open-door policy hits German economy as 99% of migrants STILL don't have a job

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

They still have half a million refugees on benefits, but it doesn't seem to be affecting the economy negatively.

Peanuts. But that doesn't seem to bother our wingnuts, does it?
Anyway. One author of the OECD paper goes by the name Eva, and since you seem to be literate on the subject I simply couldn't help myself. Take it as the pun it was and have a nice day!

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
Peanuts. But that doesn't seem to bother our wingnuts, does it?
Anyway. One author of the OECD paper goes by the name Eva, and since you seem to be literate on the subject I simply couldn't help myself. Take it as the pun it was and have a nice day!

hahaha funny! No, I'm a nurse but I like to read a lot and keep informed, but getting info only from reputable sources.... I despair when I see patients reading the Daily Mail, and yet I keep quiet. LOL

Have a good evening!

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

originally posted by: rickymouse
a reply to: luthier

Yeah, you are right, but the question is.....why are our young believing that you need to get a high paying high tech job. What is wrong with sorting broccoli and making a living at it. What is wrong with working in a factory or on a farm? We are messing up our society. Maybe if people had to go shovel out an outhouse they would start realizing sorting broccoli is a really good job.

We need to fix our society, our own people. We do not have to import workers to do jobs. We only feed the delusion of the people by masking the solution. Most jobs are good jobs, I would rather shovel dirt than sit at a desk and type into a computer all day. I did not need to go sign up for an exercise club when I was working construction, I got paid for working out when I worked.

A big portion of our society has gone Hulu.

Your right but industry and costumers did it by making the jobs so low paying to keep the cpi in check. It's a hard thing to work on with so much lobby power

Seems that the jobs most important to the needs of our people...pay the least.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
a reply to: luthier

Yeah, you are right, but the question is.....why are our young believing that you need to get a high paying high tech job. What is wrong with sorting broccoli and making a living at it. What is wrong with working in a factory or on a farm? We are messing up our society. Maybe if people had to go shovel out an outhouse they would start realizing sorting broccoli is a really good job.

We need to fix our society, our own people. We do not have to import workers to do jobs. We only feed the delusion of the people by masking the solution. Most jobs are good jobs, I would rather shovel dirt than sit at a desk and type into a computer all day. I did not need to go sign up for an exercise club when I was working construction, I got paid for working out when I worked.

A big portion of our society has gone Hulu.

In the UK, we want two things; our house prices to go up and up and up. At the same time we want consumer prices that we pay to down down and down. Because of land usage, homes are getting smaller and more expensive. For the last two places I rented, the rent was £550 and £695. Only other options were £850 for a flat next to a motorway. House prices start at £250K. You can afford 5x your salary.

A minimum wage job like broccoli picking pays £14K. Tech jobs pay up to the sky, £55K for a software engineer, even higher for a consultant. Divide by 40 to find your monthly rent = £350. Then two people can flat or house share which is what many are forced to do if they get divorced. But minimum wage jobs are unstable, and it takes months to get back onto benefits if you are fired. If you do take up employment then you no longer qualify for council housing as others take priority on the waiting lists. So it's not worth trying to look for work.

Meanwhile foreign workesr are happy to rent a room from the hotel, or pay rent to live in Portacabins on a farm, simply because the cost of living in their home country is a third of what it is here.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
ECB's upcoming 5 trillion bailout for the Italian and Spanish banking system will hit most negatively the German and north European economies.
All paid up by the Germans
edit on 30-8-2017 by Flanker86 because: c

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Apparently Italian media decided to report on a sudden change in Merkel's policy towards labor. No limias in working ours for EU citizen to be exploited by companies like slaves. Meanwhile the migrants are raping pubs and city center in Brussels, Utrect etc ...

Shouldn't Merkel reply to Italian media in regard. I am curious if they are fake news ...

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
99% migrants in Germnay, still don't have a job ? No problem, just blame Trump while Merkel and the Rutte govt. in The Netherlands attempt to overthrow the US president ...

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Guys guys. Just love eachother. Thats all. Forget the mess. Lets just get drunk and stoned off our basic income and chill.

Capitalism is bad. Lets just love everyrhing.

Its funny though. Here in NY arabs have become an overnight economic powerhouse. They own busineses and are buying properties.

We didnt give them anything. SUDDENLY they learned our language and are plugging into our networks.

Marketable skill sets materialized out of thin air. LoL

Half my side hustles depend on lively arabs. They are REALLY good at running small businesses.

Mostly very honorable in their dealings. Like old school Americans.

They wouldnt try hard if we just gave them everything.

edit on 7 21 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
How come I don't see EU indignation at the pre-meditated politically motivated assassination of Viktoria Marinova in Bulgaria ? Do anyone of the EUro#ers remember what happened about 12 years ago around the Politkovskaya murder ?

The reason is that the EU, at all levels, up to Juncker and all EU member state's governments are implicated in orchestrating and directing to the minimal detail, the illegal migrants to assassinate Marinova !

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join