It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pell charged over historical sex offences

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

The entire analogy between angels and dinosaurs is a giant strawman. Particularly when claiming that scientific evidence that can be verified independently exists on every continent whereas belief in angels is a direct correlation with the geographical location of your birth. The entire world believes in dinosaurs and their existence is a certainty, verified repeatedly by hard, physical evidence. Angels are limited to people who follow Abrahamic traditions. They don't exist in Eastern traditions and despite your protestations to the contrary, there isn't any independattly cerifiable, hard, physical evidence supporting the existence of angels. I'm not saying they do it do not exist, just that the analogy is a rather poor one based on th comparison of evidence when weighed against one another. It's entirely possible that some form of hard, verifiable data could be produced at some point. As if now though, it isn't there.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

Well, of course, in the end, all is forgiven.

..saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more. -- KJV, Jeremiah 31:34

Shame there isnt the same consideration given to the *poor victim* who has

not sinned but been sinned against and suffered because of it!

But, before the Priest gets there, he experiences lots of suffering along the way. There's no Royal Road to Heaven.

Not enough in my book .... The *victim* deserves validation for

the crime committed against them.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

But, people also believe lots of things they have never seen, like dinosaurs, just because of some bones found in the ground.

They dont need to see dinosaurs to know they existed.... science has

proved that they existed science can date them, size them,

tell what they ate. Science can and has done that with people and

animal bones

Osteology is the scientific study of bones, practiced by osteologists. A subdiscipline of anatomy, anthropology, and archaeology, osteology is a detailed study of the structure of bones, skeletal elements, teeth, microbone morphology, function, disease, pathology, the process of ossification (from cartilaginous molds), the resistance and hardness of bones (biophysics), etc. often used by scientists with identification of vertebrate remains with regard to age, death, sex, growth, and development and can be used in a biocultural context. Osteologists frequently work in the public and private sector as consultants for museums, scientists for research laboratories, scientists for medical investigations and/or for companies producing osteological reproductions in an academic context.

Well, the bones of the angels are also there, facts and deeds recorded in the scriptures, by men who also claimed they met them.

^^^^ The bolded ^^^^ * Chinese whispers*

IF the bones of angels were there, they would have been recorded

and validated for age sex height as are all bones recovered in archaeology.

The same goes for centaur's, minotaur's, mermaids and all other mythical

creatures

Yet, on one level, I have to agree with you, that the dinosaurs and the angels are both things in our imagination, for which we have no direct proof, just writings and interpretations that were produced by other men.

Dinosaurs existed FACT and PROOF ..... bones.

Angels
not even a feather.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
Pell: '' I will return to Australia to face these charges IF my doctor clears my health for flying.

I'm sorry but that is outrageous!!!

I hope Australia cancels his passport and the US/UK/EU force him to seek refuge in a foreign embassy for x years until his charges are worked through.

He is a Cardinal at the Vatican. He lives there, in Rome. It also won't matter whether he is healthy enough, since Italy has an extradition treaty with Australia and if he hides in the Vatican for the rest of his life like the rat he is as good as saying yes, I'm total kiddie-fiddling scum. The best he can hope for is that he dies in the next few weeks or he is about to be dragged over the coals and exposed for the filth that he is.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Absolutey funtastic best news all year. I will be interested to know what he knows about Fiona Barnett who gave evidence to the recent Royal Commission

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   
The Vatican has invented Islamic extremism and exploited the coming of prophet Mohammed as a bulwark against the only enemy they ever had: Eastern christians, nowadays known as Orthodox christians.
Organizing crusades against christians Constantinopole and finally even supporting the ottomans against the city of Constantinopole. Then they lost control of the ottomans! Does that sound a familiar strategy?

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Not unexpected.

Australia is controlled from off-shore.

The High Court shows its true colors for all to see.

Notice it is a unanimous decision. Not our court!

There is so much more behind this decision and a message to the people ... don't rock out boat.

P

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join