It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Troops Enter Indian Territory and Engage in a Fight Against Indian troops to destroy two Bun

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Except we're not talking about that, stop deflecting and stay on topic.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Except we're not talking about that, stop deflecting and stay on topic.

Ok, ROC will never take back mainland China. When ROC ruled, china was a mess. You may not like The peoples republic of china, but they are not a threat, the west is. Simple!

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
China has double the active military numbers, even reserve numbers, a third more tanks, almost 10x more artillery units, almost double the amount of aircraft, a navy almost 3x the size of Indias, and 3x the defense budget

I feel like China would make quick work of India

I think the nuclear problem arises if India feels the same way.

link   

China has double the active military numbers, even reserve numbers, a third more tanks, almost 10x more artillery units, almost double the amount of aircraft, a navy almost 3x the size of Indias, and 3x the defense budget

I feel like China would make quick work of India

I think the nuclear problem arises if India feels the same way.

link   

Of course ROC won't take it over, it has neither the man power or resources to do so. I SAID, the ccp SHOULD be overthrown and the ROC reinstalled.

"Whem ROC ruled, china was a mess." lol, wth man? even when the ccp took over it was still a mess! only through trade and politics with the US is what made this country grow. *Gasp* whats this? the US also dealed with ROK and now they themselves are first world? hmmm...

The PRC is a threat, newsflash, you live in the West! you eat from the West, you bath in the West and your ideology IS WEST. You're just being emotionally compromised over a few BS wars, forgetting or lacking thereof, the ability to understand natural human progression, to include baseless senseless wars.

You think, that if china becomes the reigning superpower, that all wars cease? we all go back to times of peace and individual freedoms? our internet won't be blocked?

What's simple is your mind and perspective to the issue. Chinas ascent to power will come at the cost of its neighbors blood through physical confiscation, via its Military.

Reality is hard to swallow, but it is what it is, I'll buy you a pint to ease the realities as they sink in.
edit on 4-8-2017 by Arnie123 because: heh

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Of course ROC won't take it over, it has neither the man power or resources to do so. I SAID, the ccp SHOULD be overthrown and the ROC reinstalled.

"Whem ROC ruled, china was a mess." lol, wth man? even when the ccp took over it was still a mess! only through trade and politics with the US is what made this country grow. *Gasp* whats this? the US also dealed with ROK and now they themselves are first world? hmmm...

The PRC is a threat, newsflash, you live in the West! you eat from the West, you bath in the West and your ideology IS WEST. You're just being emotionally compromised over a few BS wars, forgetting or lacking thereof, the ability to understand natural human progression, to include baseless senseless wars.

You think, that if china becomes the reigning superpower, that all wars cease? we all go back to times of peace and individual freedoms? our internet won't be blocked?

What's simple is your mind and perspective to the issue. Chinas ascent to power will come at the cost of its neighbors blood through physical confiscation, via its Military.

Reality is hard to swallow, but it is what it is, I'll buy you a pint to ease the realities as they sink in.

Have you been go china? I am guessing no! Well, it might suprise you to know thst so am in china now, and look! I can use the internet!

I am not saying that china would never start a conflict in the future. No one knows! But the troubles we are facing today. The terrorist threats, isis, is all becsuse of the west and it's ilegal wars. But is this ok because you are from the west?

I visit and stay in china on a regular basis. I am in hunchun at the moment for another week, then off back to Beijing.

Was it you in another thread that said you would be happy if america nuked China?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
www.globalfirepower.com...

The site allows you to look at country specific statistics such as GDP, military assets, oil reserves, etc. You can also choose two countries and compare numbers. Of course pure numbers do not take into account the quality of the hardware, the ability of the people using it or other factors that would come in to play in a conflict.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

You did mention you would be up for America nuking China!

From you about nuking China

I'm all for it, the ccp needs to cease existing. In case some might wonder, I have a strong dislike for the ccp.

Bloody disgusting!
edit on 4-8-2017 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-8-2017 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

The best way for China to be united is not by ROC. But by another neutral chinese faction that rises. ROC has been equally corrupt since Sun Yat Sen died. Chiang is a joke. KMT is becoming more and more like an occult. Even the name sucks. It just doesn't sound right.

We all know this is going to happen because of three things.
#1 USA constant meddling.
#2 Nukes.
#3 India who will try to expand to Tibet in excuse to protect Dalai which is a highly false attempt to block Chinese access.
Make that four, this includes animals in the area. Most likely going to be replace by other country colonizers. The areas with Pandas def belongs to China, you can't say no to that.

edit on 4-8-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

I'm all for it, the ccp needs to cease existing. In case some might wonder, I have a strong dislike for the ccp.

Bloody disgusting!
Yes, I did, the CCP, I'm all for it. What? did you think I would deny it? no.

Corruption, human rights abuse, you're just a chinese communist sympathizer, but you know what? that's cool, that's all you.

Doesn't change the fact and you're also a hypocrite, you don't know about the "future", just the now. Yet, ignore or turn a blind eye, given their track record, NOT ANY BETTER and far worse.
But hey, you just outted yourself, no wonder you defend them vigourously. Pretty sad yo.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

The best way for China to be united is not by ROC. But by another neutral chinese faction that rises. ROC has been equally corrupt since Sun Yat Sen died. Chiang is a joke. KMT is becoming more and more like an occult. Even the name sucks. It just doesn't sound right.

We all know this is going to happen because of three things.
#1 USA constant meddling.
#2 Nukes.
#3 India who will try to expand to Tibet in excuse to protect Dalai which is a highly false attempt to block Chinese access.
Make that four, this includes animals in the area. Most likely going to be replace by other country colonizers. The areas with Pandas def belongs to China, you can't say no to that.

Again, the ROC angle is purely hypothetical and just for my on opinions sake, no change there.

Okay...In regards to India, tibet is pretty much a lost cause for India as a series of blunders and chinese baits pretty much handed it over to china.

The incursion will be the chinese, why? purely strategic. The tri junction, sikkim, bhutan and tibet, is of importance in an event if a war between these nations. This junction overlooks a choke point that connects to a small upper easter region from India.

This is the reason for chinas interest to meddle, yes they do that, strike #1, and nukes would be out of the question, strike #2.

That is one of the primary reasons for this current standoff, the only way this will end is if India caves in or war breaks out. Total war? prolly not, maybe a proxy war, but then that can escalate as well.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

What are you talking about! Most countries are corrupt, most countries have done terrible things, yes, even china, so why are you just picking on one country?

What country are you from?

You say you would be happy for china to be nuked, just to get rid of the regime, and in the next sentence you talk about human rights. And you have a cheek to call me a hypocrite! So you are happy for thousands of men, women and children, to be slaughtered, just because you do not like their government! People like you make me sick!

What i do have over you is the fact that I have lived and travelled china. I am gathering you have not stepped foot in china, so do not know what it is like.

China is not perfect, far from it, but tell me a country that is perfect?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

What are you talking about! Most countries are corrupt, most countries have done terrible things, yes, even china, so why are you just picking on one country?

What country are you from?

You say you would be happy for china to be nuked, just to get rid of the regime, and in the next sentence you talk about human rights. And you have a cheek to call me a hypocrite! So you are happy for thousands of men, women and children, to be slaughtered, just because you do not like their government! People like you make me sick!

What i do have over you is the fact that I have lived and travelled china. I am gathering you have not stepped foot in china, so do not know what it is like.

China is not perfect, far from it, but tell me a country that is perfect?

I have been to Tibet as well and seen how monestaries were destroyed. China ha's kid napped people from Taiwan and put them on trial. They have put travel bans not allowing people in Tabet to leave. Even their conflict with India China is in the wrong. Bhutan requested India's help to defend them from Chinese incursions.

China would like nothing better than cutting Bhutan from being able to get access to india. Luckily for Bhutan China is not sure they could win a conflict with india. Especially since if they got in a war with India Pakistan would make a move on disputed areas as well. Since of course they are not going to let India make gains that they cant.

There is a huge human rights effort going on in China and thousands have been jailed and even executed. China is trying desperately to fight the inevitable. Eventually the people will rise up unless they start giving human rights consideration

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I have been to Tibet four times, one of them times I was involved in a documentary travelling Tibet. So , I know Tibet quite well.

I am not saying china is perfect, I am not saying china has been perfect in Tibet in the past, but in no way is it as bad as the western media makes out. Esp when you look at Tibet before chinese rule, which was not a very nice place.

I have spoke to many Tibetan people, and been to many temples all over Tibet.

I do not have to rely on western media propaganda to know what these places are like. I have been there and lived there.

China is the same as any super power. China has its faults, but so does America, so does my country the UK.

But this is not about trying to prove thst china is perfect. What annoyed me is the idiot who said he would be happy for china to be nuked!

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

So let me ask you, do you think it is ok to nuke China, killing thousands of men, women and children. People who have done absolutely nothing to You, all becsuse you hate their leaders.

You think thst is ok?

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: mortex

originally posted by: southbeach

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: yuppa

But what about the phones and shoes and clothes and dished and tires and chairs and clocks and watches.......

Who will make the stuff I pay an arm and leg for at slave labor prices?

We might all get decent jobs again whereby the greedy corporations are forced to pay a living wage with benefits.

Sure, everyone would get "decent jobs" again, but the cost of goods due to the cost of manufacturing would skyrocket

You do realise that with manufacturing jobs going overseas to slave labour countries like China and India, all that has changed is the corporations are making bigger profits?
You do realise that just because they are now making most consumer products dirt cheap in third world crap holes, they aren't passing those savings on to the consumers in the west?...

The whole point of manufacturing moving to the third world was for bigger corporate profits.

If corporations are reigned in, there's no reason why cost of consumer products should rise. Corporations would simply make a smaller profit.

That simply isnt true.

Have you ever looked into creating/manufacturing a product?

I have. I have spoken with with manufacturers and sourcing companies here in the US, and over in China.

Its not even close.

I have a product, that will only sell in the market id I can hit a price point under $40 per unit.

In China, I can manufacture it for $20, Ship it for $12, then I have all my other expenses etc. It leaves me a profit of about $5 per unit.

I looked into manufacturing here in the US, to save on shipping.

The manufacturing is $45 alone.

I wouldnt be able to sell it at that higher price point, no one would buy it.

Its so much more expensive to manufacture here due to labor costs and lack of sourcing infrastructure.

If I made it here in the US, to even squeeze a penny profit out of it, Id have to sell it for like $70

Wheres the China manufactured one is 37.99 out the door making me $5 a unit.

Benefits the consumer and myself. Moreso the consumer.

Sure you did.
And I'm an astronaut whose been on a space walk outside of the ISS. I can be anything on the Internet, just like you lol.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

But what about the phones and shoes and clothes and dished and tires and chairs and clocks and watches.......

We might all get decent jobs again whereby the greedy corporations are forced to pay a living wage with benefits.

Sure, everyone would get "decent jobs" again, but the cost of goods due to the cost of manufacturing would skyrocket

You do realise that with manufacturing jobs going overseas to slave labour countries like China and India, all that has changed is the corporations are making bigger profits?
You do realise that just because they are now making most consumer products dirt cheap in third world crap holes, they aren't passing those savings on to the consumers in the west?...

The whole point of manufacturing moving to the third world was for bigger corporate profits.

If corporations are reigned in, there's no reason why cost of consumer products should rise. Corporations would simply make a smaller profit.

They have no choice because of USA military. Refuse to follow companies order, this started happening after Cold War Era, you see the infiltration of US military? Cold War vets are already rolling. Look what happened to Africa or South America, rich white people from US or has US influence build companies over there. If the Gov doesn't accept it, their country won't make money to survive or when they try killing greedy people, US send troops in calling it civil war. USA spec ops are becoming more and more like mercenaries protecting the rich.

www.nytimes.com...

You either accept them or get invaded. If China didn't accept them. The whole alliance against China will come in. They can't invade either India or China because of a few reasons.
#1 Russia is there, this will be green light for Russian support.
#2 A race thing. You do not want a united race war against you, this will cause WW3 instantly as US itself will become a race war. Blacks and Asians have US internally. Also green light for UN to switch sides(thank god for UN).
#3 Manpower. Yes, before automation you need man power. Seems most white people don't want to do the jobs that the corporations wants. This is actually Capitalism competition for wealth. If US starts keeping watch on companies and threatening them from moving, then everyone knows they are fascist. Kind of like two sides of the same coin.

What is this incoherent nonsense you are babbling on about?
Seriously, what the hell does race have to do with anything?

Blacks and Asians have the USA internally? LMFAO.

What, because there's a few gangs of uneducated black males dealing drugs and waving guns around that they have poor accuracy with, you think they "have" the USA internally? What ever that's supposed to mean.

LMFAO.

Some people are real crack pots.

If you think the US government, with all it's agencies, and tens of thousands of trained personnel who are armed, not to mention the US military, could not contain an outbreak of civil disorder within the United States, if they really wanted to, you are as delusional as the guy who thinks he's some big time manufacturer who can't produce something cheaper in China.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Bloody disgusting!
Yes, I did, the CCP, I'm all for it. What? did you think I would deny it? no.

Corruption, human rights abuse, you're just a chinese communist sympathizer, but you know what? that's cool, that's all you.

Doesn't change the fact and you're also a hypocrite, you don't know about the "future", just the now. Yet, ignore or turn a blind eye, given their track record, NOT ANY BETTER and far worse.
But hey, you just outted yourself, no wonder you defend them vigourously. Pretty sad yo.

Sorry, I just read this post again and just had to laugh. So, because i do not agree with nuking China, then that makes me a communist sympathizer!

Seriously! Open your eyes and grow up!

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   

That simply isnt true.

Have you ever looked into creating/manufacturing a product?

I have. I have spoken with with manufacturers and sourcing companies here in the US, and over in China.

Its not even close.

I have a product, that will only sell in the market id I can hit a price point under $40 per unit.

In China, I can manufacture it for $20, Ship it for $12, then I have all my other expenses etc. It leaves me a profit of about $5 per unit.

I looked into manufacturing here in the US, to save on shipping.

The manufacturing is $45 alone.

I wouldnt be able to sell it at that higher price point, no one would buy it.

Its so much more expensive to manufacture here due to labor costs and lack of sourcing infrastructure.

If I made it here in the US, to even squeeze a penny profit out of it, Id have to sell it for like $70

Wheres the China manufactured one is 37.99 out the door making me $5 a unit.

Benefits the consumer and myself. Moreso the consumer.

Sure you did.
And I'm an astronaut whose been on a space walk outside of the ISS. I can be anything on the Internet, just like you lol.

Waterproof sleeping bags with sewn in high grade memory foam pads and carrier with a valve that lets air out but not in to vacuum seal it and make it as small as possible to travel with, with the least amount of hassle.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   
You are correct about the Tri junction and the chickens neck, but the PLA trying anything in that area is entirely unlikely due to the number troops India has in that Region. Indians have nearly 4-5 Mountain Division situated in Sikkim, and around 9 Mountain Divisions in the entire of North East India. Dislodging Mountain divisions from their terrain with china's current capability in the Tri junction is going to be neigh impossible. In a mountain terrain Chinese would need nearly 9:1 numerical advantage against the Indian Army which they simply do no possess, as IA(Indian Army) actually outnumbers them in the Tri junction. PLA would never try to escalate the conflict, any conflict would be over in 4-5 days.

If the Chinese wanted an armed conflict, they would have done it already. You never give your enemies more than 50 days to prepare for an offensive. IA has at the moment sent in reinforcements, setup supply lines, fortified the location with pill boxes and Machine gun nests. As per Indian sources there are around 250 troops in Dhoklam, which could easily be buffed upto 600 in case of an impending attack. Chinese would need an entire Brigade or two to dislodge Indians for Dhoklam. The only area where the Chinese have an advantage is in Ladakh, Kashmir. Where the Chinese along with the Pakistan Army could try to do something. But any involvement of Pakistan and an offensive from them the western front would bring in full fledged Allied assistance to India mostly from US, Japanese would and US Navy would assist at sea.

Chinese should have acted quicker, you never give your potential enemy 2 months to prepare. Its too late for them. Chinese will have to go for some face saving treaty now.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join