It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Troops Enter Indian Territory and Engage in a Fight Against Indian troops to destroy two Bun

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Also, linking a website called "china sucks" which is obviously filled with a lot of rubbish is not good. It is also hard to debate with someone who does not know what Tibet was like before Chinese rule!

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

It is quite simple to understand.

Tibet used to be a cesspool. People died of hunger. The Government was corrupt.

Now, someone in the area was bound to have a go.

Neither China nor India wanted Islam in Tibet.

China did not want India to have it and at around the time, India was talking about sending in relief and help ... in the form of their army.

China took it as much to deny it to the others as to create a huge buffer zone.

So China took it by force (as your ancestors did where ever you live).

Since that time, we no longer hear about tens of thousands dying of starvation.

That is what happened to Tibet. It is now one of the largest buffer zones on the planet.

P

edit on 3/7/2017 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

It is quite simple to understand.

Tibet used to be a cesspool. People died of hunger. The Government was corrupt.

China did not want India to have it and at around the time, India was talking about sending in relief and help ... in the form of their army.

China took it as much to deny it to the others as to create a huge buffer zone.

So China took it by force (as your ancestors did where ever you live).

Since that time, we no longer hear about tens of thousands dying of starvation.

That is what happened to Tibet. It is now one of the largest buffer zones on the planet.

P

Well, this is the thing. A lot of people really do think that Tibet was heaven on earth before Chinese rule. They either do not know, or they simply ignore this fact that is was a horrible place for 99% of the population. And the monks who fled to India, the ones who are looked at as peaceful and loving, were the ones who enslaved, tortured and killed thousands of Tibetans

A lot of people who joined the "free Tibet" movement, are completely clueless or ignorant about the real history of Tibet.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

P

Very interesting perspective there and something you don't get aware of in the west. Is Saudi had got in there with Wahhabim then Buddhism may have been totally eradicated by now. The Chinese takeover might actually have saved the Buddhists in the region. Good point Phoenix

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

To give some other info about the timeline.

In 1947 India threw out the British Overlords. Pakistan also gained its Independence.

By 1950, India and Pakistan were at each others throats.

Also in 1950, many countries accepted that China controlled Tibet.

China needed a buffer between their own uncounted numbers and India / Pakistan's uncountable numbers.

So, China took over by sending in their Army and basically, denying the other two bases to operate from.

Seriously, the West shouted NO! But in reality, it was largely accepted as a necessity due to the absolute mess the Allies had left the world in after WW2.

P

edit on 3/7/2017 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

It was 1949 when China forcefully annexed the independent nation of Tibet, a nation which had NEVER been part of China.

China Claim's to be 5000 years old but that is a bit like us claiming the Celts, the Roman's and then all the other civilization in our nation were our own civilization as well which is obviously wrong because it is actually only just over 2000 years the same as Tibet but maybe just a few century's older and before that there may have been a succession of competing culture's even prior to the so called seven kingdom's period and just perhaps previous unified empires but non as large as Quin Shi Huang (emperor Chin to the rest of us) formed, of course he took SEVEN different civilization's with different history's, different cultures and languages and probably of different origin's and ages then forged them into a single unified nation, a little like Mao whom took inspiration from his act (cultural revolution when he tried to erase China's history) he had the historian's and all other scholars wiped out, there texts burned, there history's erased and only a few horoscope readers (Astrologers I can never remember that word) and traditional doctor's (quack's though there is some genuine medical knowledge mixed with all that rubbish) survived this.

There were older civilization's in Eurasia, hell even the Crimea may now hold the right's to a civilization older than China and also Japan in the period before the Korean migration seem's to have had a fully formed culture which probably classifies as a civilization meaning they have more provenance as well and let's not forget Egypt - the OLD kingdom period which really does date back 5000 year's unlike China which is not a contiguous civilization at all and certainly not likely to be the same tribe for the full length of there history that now numerically dominated that region.

Let me tell you a strange story about a Tibetan monk whom lived a long time ago, as you know there are several sitting monk mummy's but this is just one of them, there is a valley in a region bordering Tibet were the people were suffering from a dreadful drought according to there folk history and they were dying until one day a Monk showed up, he followed the idea of Karmic Transference and believed that he could take the suffering of the valley unto himself so he meditated and did not eat ordering the people to seal the cave he was in, the drought stopped and the valley returned to a green and fertile state.

Many years later some Chinese archaeologists stumbled on the sealed cave and after removing the stone's that blocked the entrance they found the monk perfectly preserved still holding his prayer bead's in his mummified hand and still sitting in his lotus position, they took his body and were going to send it to Beijing for study when all hell broke loose in the Valley, thing's started to go wrong and it got pretty bad, some people were hurt and they thought they would have to be evacuated by helicopter it was so bad but the Local's begged them to put the monk back into his cave which they did, probably out of desperation but it seemed to work, the weather changed back and they left him there which also calmed the local's whom had blamed his removal for the sudden catastrophe and whom see him as there guardian and protector.

The Odd thing about the Tibetan's you may also remember is the monk's tradition of making intricate Mandala out of colored sand's, these pattern's are beautiful and full of meaning, each intricate shape and pattern in the design which resembles a Persian rug but many magnitudes more excellent is telling a story and several monk's at a time work together to make this in harmony but after spending day's or even week's or month's creating this perfect meditative shape they simply brush it away and start all over again because all thing's must change, all thing's die and only the soul is real, this world is an illusion, a temporary state on the road to perfection for there spirit's on the journey they must take.

I am in the west, have my opinion's formed like the rest of the sheep from the media and information I have available and so am just like anyone else in that, whom control's that information controls what my mind has to go off and to formulate its opinions and so they control me whether I like it or not.

www.friendsoftibet.org...
www.tibetanyouthcongress.org...
freetibet.org...
www.suryaturkey.com...

I have heavily edited this comment because to the point it is almost re-written as I was at first quite offended but please bare with me as I am no longer certain of my own stance because of this which I found as I did a quick search and if it is correct then I have to offer My apology's and note that I have never read this before so here have a look for yourself, you may actually have a very good point in your stance.
buddhism-controversy-blog.com... tibetans/
info-buddhism.com...

SO I RETRACT my stance against your opinion because you may have bloody good cause to hold it and if this is the case that this information is correct then Tibet was not a nice place at all, that said the Tibetan's have still suffered under the Chinese including forced sterilization's and cultural and ethnic persecution.

As far as Tibet is concerned though if this IS correct the Chinese are not so much absolutely dark evil as more of a twilight for Tibet, a dark Twilight but still there is some light there.

edit on 3-7-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
And the monks who fled to India, the ones who are looked at as peaceful and loving, were the ones who enslaved, tortured and killed thousands of Tibetans

A lot of people who joined the "free Tibet" movement, are completely clueless or ignorant about the real history of Tibet.

Your claims need a source, and please post a non Chinese source of these "torture and enslavement".

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

I am now on the wall but you have asked exactly what I should have asked, it is good to see someone a little more competent taking over on this part of the debate so if you shall forgive me I shall bow out for now.

(ps I only just noticed the part on that page were it indicated that these claim's were taken from a booklet published in China by the Chinese state in 1989, of course they would claim these thing's but I feel a retraction of my own retraction would be too much so having made a noodle of myself I shall leave it to you with better head's than I).

edit on 3-7-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

The area's which the Chinese claims in India and everywhere else have access to natural resources the Chinese desperately need in order to fuel their massive economy. Which is why they have started claiming territory of its neighbors just becomes some chimp went through it around 500 years ago, rest assured there is never going to be any conflict or a war just some chest thumping and propaganda.

As for a debate, i am hit and miss.. rarely have the patience to stick to a topic..lol
edit on 3-7-2017 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
There's no chance for the EU to have India start a war against China! Not this year, not in 1000 years.
All western attempts at fomenting confrontations in that area of the world are completely doomed.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

You are wrong on ths point, the EU is not the one behind this, in fact the EU had to go to China with the begging bowl following the financial (Scum bag corrupt bankers) crisis and are in China's pocket for now.

It is NOT the west that foment's trouble in this region actually though I will point out that there are some powerful and very corrupt people whom do, the same that control most of the media in the west as well - they control those whom control the media which is the same thing.

On another thread I made my point about this were the US is concerned, it is also not the US but entity's that are using it and will destroy it while they build China up because there own wealth is not in the west but rather the global economy and they are mercenary and more for the corporate sector which is there real flag, the corporate sector you may like to take a step back and reappraise is now moving to China in spite of Donald Trump's wind blasting before he became president of the US and there have been no sizable cuts in there investment's in China, indeed they have continued to grow even in spite of the shaky global monitory balance at the moment, the reason they have not made the same investment in Russia (And they will when they feel like it is in there interests) is that Russia has it's own up and coming corporate sector that they have failed to take over and see as a serious potential threat to there own dominance.

The idiot politicians in the EU whom keep attacking Russia are simply biased puppet's and are also owned by other's whom pull there string's, the same group also manipulates the US and it's senator's, remember how at the end of the Cold War so many in the US in position's of power and in the intelligence service thrashed around trying to justify there multi Billion/Trillion dollar income so they had to engineer new enemy's and threat's and to aggravate minor nuisances to create new bogey men for the US electorate to be frightened of BUT they always wanted the cold war back, it was there job security and there entire careers were built around it - oh there was always the danger some idiot would push the button but they liked it that way.

Well that is NOT the west, NOT the US or the EU but it is a group of very powerful internationalist whom are financially well endowed and utterly corrupt scum bag's as well as some very highly placed power mongers in certain (or with past position - never really past they are in it to the day they die) in certain intelligence agency's that own entire corporate conglomerates through proxy's and false front's.

edit on 22-7-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
China has double the active military numbers, even reserve numbers, a third more tanks, almost 10x more artillery units, almost double the amount of aircraft, a navy almost 3x the size of Indias, and 3x the defense budget

I feel like China would make quick work of India

It would turn nuclear then for sure if China appeared to be "making quick work of them" India leaders would get panicked and push the buttons.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
India has a "No-first-use" Nuclear Policy.

If India has shown patience with Pakistan till today, it's not going to go all nuclear on China.

And it's not the first time that PLA has crossed the LAC, as reported in Indian Media. This present situation is a three-way dispute involving China, India and Bhutan.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

You can shut it about corporations. Everyone knows Corporations are not our friends. You are siding with the enemy of the planet. Old China was trying to get out of Civil War and WW2. You don't see America getting out from any wars because it was never invaded and had its own crops destroyed. Nazi's and Soviets went Cannibalism too, its not just China. Even Japan. Its called war torn country.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 24-7-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: yuppa

But what about the phones and shoes and clothes and dishes and tires and chairs and clocks and watches.......

Who will make the stuff I pay an arm and leg for at slave labor prices?

Japan was a good one at one time. then we could also use africa.

Both of them will never recover without China's help which it is doing right now. So China it is.

Why? US military is oppressing them after the Cold War Era. Africa was nothing but constant regime change. Should check out UN and US wars in Africa, this also include old age Soviet support buy selling weapons. Japan is currently under control mostly by America. It is almost like a vassal, even Japs praise white man from Hollywood like crazy. Those smart enough still stick with their Asian counterparts from HK to Chinese/Viet, etc.
edit on 24-7-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Hold on a moment there boy, what do you mean siding with the enemy of the planet, whom do you regard as the enemy of the planet and by the way China is not exactly a humanitarian society and never has been.
Meanwhile the US has had both good and bad leaders, done both good and bad but currently we are facing a power shift to the east.
You think they are going to build up Africa for nothing, don't be daft man there is ALWAYS a price to pay for Chinese Aid and they are only doing it for there own benefit so that they can MORE EFFICIENTLY strip the resources of Africa for there own use, that is literally all they are there for and currently despite Trump reneging on US climate agreement's China is actually producing far more pollution and harming the environment far more than the US does.
There are entire coal field's in China that are on fire, low grade sulfur rich coal that was close enough to the surface for small enterprise to mine it with poor regulation's leading to that catastrophe.
Oh I could go on and on and on but why do you think I am siding with the enemy of the planet, this is MY world as well by the way and I most certainly do not want to see it come to harm but I do value human life and freedom above even that and actually believe humanity's future - IF IT HAS ONE - is also out there and down below in vast subterranean city's - that or the elite will cull the population and murder enough people to make the crimes' of the last century look like nothing.

There are always better way's of doing thing's.
You know the Occidental mind is the most inventive with most invention's having originated in the West, the Oriental mind is slightly more clever on average but is less inventive though it is better at adapting existing invention's with most innovation's based on existing inventions coming from the east and no racism intended but the other races have a lot of catching up to do before they make any impact on this observation.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The western supported tensions between China and India are not going anywhere!
I mean no matter how dumb can either govt be, they know very well that at best India would be invaded by NATO troops who will then claim they are liberating India from the evil chinese invader. NATO has been preparing for a long time for such orchestrated scenario to re-occupy India as the replacement of British colonial rulers.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

Mate I am not joking when I say that is utter rubbish, some of the world's most wealthy tycoon's are actually Indian and they have power in the rest of the world, you underestimate just how much influence India for example has over the British commonwealth which may just as well be called the Indian commonwealth, you also forget that one of the main middle class essential for running the British empire in place like Africa included a very high number of Indian's, indeed it was from this class of Indian business men and administrator's that Gandhi himself arose in South Africa, you do know he was not born in India and was actually from a wealthy back ground then there were the vast numbers of Indian merchant's and administrator's in Uganda whom idi amin expelled from that nation, mainly to seize there asset's for himself but he used the claim that they were suppressing the native Ugandan's as an excuse to whip up racial hatred against them.

NATO values India as an Ally though India is of course not a member of NATO and not as a target, I am more worried about there (the mainland European faction within NATO) intention's toward Russia and the Ukraine as I smell trouble brewing there, especially if they form a European Army, not saying Russia is a saint but they seem to be more than posturing and perhaps that can cause conflict even if it will be a disaster for all side's as so many of those NEW NATO members are actually very hateful and hold a very strong grudge against Russia for the years of Soviet occupation they suffered.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: yuppa

But what about the phones and shoes and clothes and dishes and tires and chairs and clocks and watches.......

Who will make the stuff I pay an arm and leg for at slave labor prices?

Americans need jobs.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Who's gonna get surprised when western media will suddenly discover that the "Chineese invasion of India" of this summer was a nothingburger or better another hoax orchestrated by the media itself?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join