It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would you raise your alien baby?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

Seriously, I would make it into a SJW then turn it loose into the main herd and see how it fared.

Some good of that would come of it as it learned object lessons over nice theory.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Raise him/her in the sciences and arts. Perhaps secretly contact someone like Neil DeGrasse Tyson to mentor...

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Based on my experiences finding baby birds, baby rabbits, and feral kittens, the alien's gonna die. You can't even google its feeding habits because google doesn't know, but a million paranoid people will happily provide all kinds of conflicting information, AND that google search just alerted the government to the alien presence.

Sorry bout your luck, little fella.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: anotheramethyst
Taco's are always a good bet........

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
... however it desired... *drools*

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

I would raise my alien baby on the spaceship it came in.
Supose it was a pod and you couldn't fit in it?

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

It can turn into any race at any moment? Doesn't need a disguise then... I'd raise it well. I'd teach it backflips and about stacking precious metals and generating wealth. I'd teach it how to shoot the AR-15 (once I knew it was on my team and responsible enough to use it).

I'd name it & feed it and teach it to become a bodybuilder (once I knew what kind of diet worked best for it's biological systems).

I'd teach it how to garden, grow and harvest various crops, and about various household chores. I'd teach it to get it's oil changed as is recommended every couple thousand miles, and I'd teach it to drive a stick shift.

Its name would be whatever he wanted it to be, I would honor its wishes. I would also want to teach it how to play poker and how to spar with me. And beer pong, fishing, hiking, and how break dance.

Supose your child decides it wants to change into a chinese person how would you feel?

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: imwilliam
Duh, send it away to boarding school, just like I would any other kid.

Just...really not cool.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
To grow up to be a good little alien and get his or her green card.
Right wing i put my immortal soul on it.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
I would raise it on a farm.
and teach it to be a reporter!
Thanks for the honest laugh of the year.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
I would just join a circus and raise him to make me mucho dinero $$$ .

"hurry hurry hurry!! Step right up!! $1 to see your very first alien encounter! Be the only one in your family that can say you survived a true alien experiece!!"

And then I would sell shirts for ten dollars that say
"I survived an alien encounter and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt"

yea, but I would teach it to memorize the Bill of Rights, so I can claim the most Patriotic alien in Americaa.

I bet your serious to ,why would you want to exploit it for money..why?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl
I would raise it exactly the same as I raised the daughter I gave birth to -

Nurturing the alien baby with all my love, and raising it with firm but loving guidance as to proper behavior, caring for others, and respect for authority...

...I would teach that every 'person' (whether human or 'other') should be treated with kindness -

- and that people's differences should be seen as 'attributes of individuality' to be appreciated (rather than as 'foreignness' to be reviled)..

I would do my best to gain an understanding of fundamental differences between the 'alien' child's inherent psychological needs and adjust my parental style as best I could determine would achieve the goals above while honoring those inherent differentials..

And I would hope and pray that I would be successful in raising this 'alien' baby into an adult who would embody such a caring psychological balance between the 'human' and 'alien' psyches, that he/she/it would be able to stand as 'go between' and provide for understanding between humankind and the alien 'progenitors' of the child..

You sound like a good mom.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
a reply to: anotheramethyst
Taco's are always a good bet........

..really dude!

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Fun stuff.

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527
Just curious, suppose you found an alien baby how would you raise it.

Would you raise the baby as you were raised?

No. I would be much stricter with "it".

What political views would you teach it?

What religion would you raise your alien baby in?

So many questions to ask…by the way, the only gift your alien baby has, is that it can turn to any race at any given moment.

It eats whatever you feed it, it does whatever you say how would you raise this baby?

Equality, justice and diversity with as much sense of humour as possible.
I would teach it all "spiritual", religious, esoteric occult etc techniques we know and just to be safe make it become Jewish.
For its safety mostly.
So in case of emergency it has a defence group.
I would love it, make it laugh a lot and sacrifice myself to raise somebody with worth.
Integrity, compassion and intelligence.
But with a cheeky attitude.
Strong and independent.

edit on 29-6-2017 by Peeple because: Clamps

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   

I was thinking about going there, but then I spent a fort night underground in a very large Library and suddenly had a change of heart.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Same as i raised my own kids,teach them kindness,compassion,love of animals and respect+love for nature,lots of common sense,being independent/able to care for themselves and NO RELIGION.Also,never strike first but if you are struck first send the bully to the ER.Thats pretty much it.Seems to have worked well for my kids.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
So are we talking ET alien, or illegal alien?

For the former, I would raise it as my own to the best of my ability and try and get it a green card.

For the latter, I would report it to the authorities and still do the rest as above.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join