It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Anchor: Trump Putting Journalists In Danger

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
CNN failing and getting more desperate by the day.

Now they are trying to make Trump's comments about the MSM in general an issue that puts reporters in some kind of danger *!

CNN Anchor: Trump Putting Journalists In Danger; "Declaration Of War On Media" Has "Emboldened" War Zones

CNN's Clarissa Ward, a foreign correspondent, served as guest co-host on Wednesday's broadcast of CNN's News Day. Ward fretted "people" in war zones have been "emboldened" by President Trump's "declaration of war on the media." Ward, expressing concern for members of the media in dangerous areas of the world, said to guest Chris Cillizza, 'I can only imagine what a person like you is dealing with. At what point does this become reckless or irresponsible?'

It should be noted Chris Cillizza is a Washington-based political correspondent and commentator.

Playboy White House correspondent Brian Karem, who has received new-found fame after his exchange with White House deputy spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders at Tuesday's press briefing, said Ward is "absolutely right" and talked about the trial and tribulations of reporters who have been jailed and even killed.

"Our newspapers after Donald Trump's election, we've gotten threats from both the far left and the far right," Karem said. "They are emboldened, it is dangerous, and the fact of the matter is, it is insulting to the memory of the people who have given their lives for the cause for providing information to the public to then be told you are fake media, you do not matter, and what you're doing is false."

Karem went as far to predict "we are going to see a reporter face physical harm because" of Trump.

edit on Jun-28-2017 by xuenchen because: nord

+28 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

CNN devolving into Infowars. I'll admit, it's a joy to see them fail on their own merits.

+48 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Yes, I remember that reporter that just got shot on that baseball field.

Oh wait...

You know whats dangerous? Intentionally spreading false reports that could possibly lead to a real conflict with Russia, all in the name of ratings.

Paul Joseph Watson says it better than I could.

+15 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Perhaps they should stop acting like the enemy of the people. These idiots think they can slander, smear and lie with impunity - they are like that fool with the severed head picture who cried about being bullied after she posted that disgusting picture.

Wait - hold the front page... Well CNN have at least ... Trump told a reporter she has a nice smile ... what a terrible thing! More putting reporters in danger!

edit on 28/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

CNN devolving into Infowars. I'll admit, it's a joy to see them fail on their own merits.

Infowars is head and shoulders above CNN.
It will be Infowars that has a seat at the White House while CNN is left out in the cold to pout.
They did this to themselves, under the direction of Turner.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Not because of their proven fake news propaganda ... but because trump called them out on it. Makes sense.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Its funny, I just did a google search on UK trump news. Trump can call CNN fake news all he wants, but in the UK their headlines about him are EVERY BIT as bad as here in the U.S.! In fact I am going to make a thread when I have some time showing all of their major news stories on trump!!!!

So what does trump call the UK news sources? They have headlines about trump that are pretty damn bad. Glad we are not alone!!!

Trump does not want to answer real questions that Americans want to know. Even when he did he lied and said it was fake news!!!

edit on 28-6-2017 by kurthall because: Fix

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SwissJoe

No. They really aren't. Maybe..maaaaybe 15 or so years ago.

Perhaps you missed the whole AJ = fake persona deal?

+28 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Trump Putting Journalists In Danger

I guess that means no one at CNN has to worry about it then.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

CNN has been putting politicians and civilians in danger with their hateful and false rhetoric. Now they are worried about themselves because karma has come back to haunt them.

These people are a joke.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
They've been putting our own people in danger (not to mention selling CIA wars that spills the blood of millions every decade).

Shock & Awe - When the Liberal Media Sold US 'Operation Iraqi Liberation'

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Are Trumps words against the media providing a potential excuse for some nut bucket?

Perhaps Trump is attacking the media so vociferously just to put them in the same trouble as he perceives their putting him in...

We seem to be in a danger zone

Or, is this just the nature of our politics

or

What's good for the goose is good for the gander

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
#JournalistsLivesDon'tMatter

They're just a clump of cells. . . . .

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

#MSMLiesMatter

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: SwissJoe

No. They really aren't. Maybe..maaaaybe 15 or so years ago.

Perhaps you missed the whole AJ = fake persona deal?

No media outlet is 100 percent.
I now have more faith in infowars than CNN rates.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
And yet, the bar is set down in the slime of morality for the United States President. And we can't fire him.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
#JournalistsLivesDon'tMatter

They're just a clump of cells. . . . .

Is that a nice thing to say?

link   
Na... Conservatives know not to shoot the messengers.

Just rats on a ship. I am comfortable that there are not many sheep left. We see clearly. Time to be adults an go on doing the right thing in life. Turn off the news.
edit on 28-6-2017 by ttropia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Yep, and those dickheads have another 3.5 - 7.5 more years of this.

Maybe by that time they will have figured it out, but then again I like the current political landscape.

Reap it Tools...

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Based on their relentless lies about conservatives, CNN, is the one placing people at risk, based on the Scalise shooting and the TWO HUNDRED (200) VIOLENT Antifa protestors that were charged.

Projection, as usual.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join