It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sweden on the Brink of Civil War, National Police Chief: “help us, help us!”

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Artemis12
Welcome to Sweden, the #1 Rape Capitol of the World. As the man says, they import thousands of people from the Middle East and Africa, where people there don't have the best views on Womens Rights. One has to ask WHY are they doing this? It's so obvious a retard could figure it out.

This video is interesting. Reminds me of a percentage of the US. Lose argument, insinuate racism.
edit on 28-6-2017 by Throes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

This is all part of an elaborate plan, I fear. Destabilise the country and then use the military to regain control. I have a feeling other countries like the UK will follow before long...

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Edit
edit on 28-6-2017 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
So there are places in Sweden that are dangerous to go to because they are full of hostile Muslims?

I would have to see it to believe it. There are plenty of Muslims where I am and they are pretty peaceful. What is it about those Muslims that makes them hostile?

Bwaaaaah ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaa

What the hell man?

What is it about water that makes it wet?

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I'm sorry to break into your regularly scheduled program of rabid Islamophobia, but this is all massively overblown.

Sweden is not on the verge of civil war. How utterly absurd.

There are not 'no-go' zones.

The police in Sweden have identified a number of areas with rising levels of crime that they feel require more policing. Yes, there is a correlation between some of these areas and places with high levels of migrants, but that's to be expected because a lot of migrants are economically disadvantaged, therefore, more crime.

The only places reporting Sweden’s National Police Commissioner, Dan Eliasson, having pleaded for 'Help' are alt-right websites like Infowars. It's unclear which one started reporting it first, but it looks an awful lot like they just made that quote up, because the quote does not exist outside of this Infowars/Jihadwatch story.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Justso
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Please help explain your response to me. Where in the US are the no-go zones? I am serious.

Sure, you can starhere
This pic is from the above source

Muslim no go zones in the USA

You map is #ed btw. There is no "No-go zone" in Plainfield, Indiana. Its a white middle-class suburban town.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Justso
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Please help explain your response to me. Where in the US are the no-go zones? I am serious.

Sure, you can starhere
This pic is from the above source

Muslim no go zones in the USA

Cute. I'm FROM the immediate Tampa area, where TF is that No-Go zone there? I'd never come across it in all the years I lived there, and I've been through some rough Tampa ghetto neighborhoods.
edit on 6/28/2017 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
holy war incoming

Its already here, the West is the only ones who just cant admit it.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

There are always some people that would rather surrender/submit and convert instead of go to war in order to keep the peace.

Not necessarily a bad thing.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: MisterSpock

1 Swedish have strict guns laws - maybe you're thinking of Switzerland.
2 Sweden is not an island

google is your friend

1. Yup, must be switzerland I was thinking of.
2. It is, or was.......dun dun dunnnnnnn MANDELA EFFECT!!!!

Seriously, I don't know where that idea came from.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
This is what political correctness instead of pragmatism will get you.

Third World cavemen are destroying civilization, one neighborhood at a time.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
What's happening to Sweden is beyond awful. There are no excuses for it.

On the other hand, the sources cited by OP are a bit dubious. "Jihadwatch" is unlikely to be politically neutral, for example.

The claim made in the title is that the head of the police force has been begging for help on national TV. Which would be dramatic and incontrovertible. If that's the case, the video will be available somewhere on the web. It hasn't shown up in this thread, which makes me think that jihadwatch might be exaggerating or even fibbing.
edit on 28-6-2017 by audubon because: typo

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Does Multiculturalism work? Let's ask nature and see one of nature's examples. (Nature remains the number 1 teacher for it knows more than man. It gave birth to man after all.)

Point being, borders exists for this precise reason. Different ideologies will never mix. One will try to convert the other and vice versa. You don't put two kids who hate each-others guts in the same room. You keep them apart, far away from each-other in order to maintain peace.

It's common sense and it is also Nature. Fighting against nature = insanity, and man has a bad habit in always trying to second guess nature before it comes and bites man where the sun don't shine.

edit on th2017000000Wednesdayth000000Wed, 28 Jun 2017 10:14:54 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoWed, 28 Jun 2017 10:14:54 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I honestly think with all that is going on, the TPTB are shifting their attention to a country that has not been involved in a war for 2 centuries. They may be using Sweden as a scapegoat for something more grand. Can it be a geographical advantage for military installations in the Baltic Sea??? There is something rotten in Denmark. The jihad kool-aid fiasco is becoming ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
OK, I had a search. On the specific claim that the head of the police force has been appealing for help on national TV, I found nothing.

On the other hand, I found this story (one of the UK's worst newspapers - also beware of annoying autoplay video-ad on that page).

In an open letter, a desperate Mr Sinteus wrote: “I can assure you that the police in Malmö are doing everything we can for suspected perpetrators to be held accountable. But we cannot do it on our own.

“We depend on you, and your witness statements, to solve these violent crimes.

“Therefore I appeal now to you: Help us.”

This appears to be the basis for the claim made in OP, which has been - to be charitable - misunderstood by jihadwatch and others.

TL;DR. Not on TV, it was an open letter (published in January), and the 'help' he's appealing for is a general request for victims of crime to report them so that the police can deal with them properly.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: audubon
OK, I had a search. On the specific claim that the head of the police force has been appealing for help on national TV, I found nothing.

On the other hand, I found this story (one of the UK's worst newspapers - also beware of annoying autoplay video-ad on that page).

In an open letter, a desperate Mr Sinteus wrote: “I can assure you that the police in Malmö are doing everything we can for suspected perpetrators to be held accountable. But we cannot do it on our own.

“We depend on you, and your witness statements, to solve these violent crimes.

“Therefore I appeal now to you: Help us.”

This appears to be the basis for the claim made in OP, which has been - to be charitable - misunderstood by jihadwatch and others.

TL;DR. Not on TV, it was an open letter (published in January), and the 'help' he's appealing for is a general request for victims of crime to report them so that the police can deal with them properly.

Good research there audobon, wish I could give you more than one star for that.

Shame few of the many people who starred the original post will see your conclusions.

I think this story belongs in LOL now, as it's proven to be untrue?

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Good research there audobon, wish I could give you more than one star for that.

Shame few of the many people who starred the original post will see your conclusions.

I think this story belongs in LOL now, as it's proven to be untrue?

That's kind, thank you.

I suppose there is a serious underlying point here, because it more or less directly implies that Swedish people are reluctant to report crime committed by migrants. That might, in turn, suggest that the reason for the non-reporting is that Swedish people don't want to appear racist or xenophobic, which - if true - would be worthy of note in itself.

But yeah, this thread is based on a fairly unpleasant piece of misreporting and should be reported to the moderators.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skorpy
a reply to: Butterfinger

There are always some people that would rather surrender/submit and convert instead of go to war in order to keep the peace.

Not necessarily a bad thing.

Surrender/submission or conversion by coercion or force is a bad thing.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Throw this pile of sh#t in the hoax bin..ATS has become the useful idiot

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The sites making these claims are hardly reliable, impartial news sources. They're far right supporters.
It's so far beyond fake news.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join