It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen to receive £6 million pay rise

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
If I was a photographer like Annie Leibovitz
I'd pay to have starving children from all over
the world to be brought to Buckingham Palace.
Look for the grandest ballroom and start taking pictures.
Amidst the dripping gold.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak
I wouldn't use starving kids as stage props, just saying.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

Somehow i don't see Buckingham Palace being up for accommodating these starving children never mind letting them anywhere near the grand ballroom.

Christ they cannot even get sufficient child benefit never mind admittance to a palace.
edit on 29-6-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Me too mate just at crosshill , Im seeing alot of regeneration in the south side
the new gorbals , alot of shawlands is getting a facelift

the high rises in the gorbals got demolished and so did the ones at toryglen.

they just keep ripping them down and putting up smaller apartments which look nice but probably will suffer damage and repairs from cheap materials

Glasgow is a lovely place eh

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I just moved away from Govanhill last year mate, so aye it's a lovely place.

I'm back in Toryglen now, old tenements through and not manky flats. Totally agree the new buildings are substandard Lego apartments, but certainly a whole lot better than the high rise flats of old.

Crosshill used to be nice, kind of going the way of Govanhill all the same these days down to a certain element, small world eh?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

hahah are you saying its lovely because you moved away hahaha ? jokes

Just kiddin mate aye its grand I just live across from hampden bowling club in the 4 in a block, great wee house likes.

My mate stays down in govanhill on daisy street and we often goto neisons for a pint or two and its wild doon there man
still least there arent young teams cuttin aboot wanting a square go
noo its just wee groups of posers no wanting to mess their hair up

which I am fine with .

hahah times change eh

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

You will have enjoyed the Stone Roses concert then whether you wanted to or not.

Aye "they" destroyed Govanhill over the last 15 years or so. Form of social/ethnic cleansing really, and not even a brown shirt in sight. 10-15 years time that place will all be private accommodation well out the price range of the people who currently stay there, geographical speaking its just to close to town not to be developed.

We moved away so our kids could get out to play without being harassed by the roving gangs of people, plus its nice to be able to once again hang your washing with it being snowdropped off the line.

Been in Neeson's a few times, prefered the Pandora all the same down to the fact that it was not on Allison St. LoL

edit on 30-6-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join