It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Producer Admits They Have No Proof - Trump Is Good For Business

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
In less than 4 minutes tonight, Sean Hannity made a case against CNN that can, in conjunction with the Veritas "sting" video, be used to bring this terrorist organization to its knees.

originally posted by: carewemust
Seriously.. Lying to gain ratings, at the expense of America and the President of America, not to mention taking us closer to war with Russia..

IS COMMITING AT LEAST ONE FEDERAL CRIME!

President Trump..you awake bro? Sick em!!

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

This headline proves nothing, CNN would never lie for one thing not about this!

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

Can't help but wonder if this had something
to do with them pulling the fake news story
on Trump and the 3 journalists "resigning"...

edit on 27-6-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I've had CNN on in the background from 7pm until now..1:38am. The Anti-Trump segments are down to 10 minutes out of every hour. Used to be 55 minutes of every hour.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I had the same thought. This guy isn't one of those 3 folks. The timing is interesting... The story of the 3 getting fired and now this. Seems calculated for the greatest effect on CNN. I wouldn't be surprised if another story about CNN selling fake news pops up.

If I had stock in CNN, I would have sold it when this video dropping.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Good night CNN!

This is priceless!

Hope James O'Keefe gets a medal!

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: facedye

CNN has been PWNED, #in scum - they should be hauled before a court and prosecuted for deliberately spreading hate speech.

Also, revoke their broadcast licence - pronto.

Also, their albino freak is CIA.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft
I think CNN is looking at huge reorganization over this one.

Trump is going to have a field day...

MAGA!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   
The mental gymnastics some people (*cough*Kettu*cough*) enact on upon seeing their narrative melt before their eyes is truly a pleasure to witness.

Absolutely amazing/pathetic/laughable - you name it.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I can't say I'm too surprised. I've long since known that the media is largely a collection of liars that manipulate the news in order to push a pro-liberal, pro-Democrat agenda, and never has that been more obvious than with this Trump-Russia nonsense they've been peddling for the better part of a year. I hope this puts CNN out of business. I know it won't, but they do so thoroughly deserve it.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

as you can see, PlasticWizard was gracious enough to link the full segment from project veritas. and just like i stated earlier, not one word was taken out of context, nor manipulated.

...still heavily spliced/edited? ...still taking him out of context?

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: odzeandennz

when similar videos crop up against Trump, the defense team is ready for war.

yes that's how ridiculous these bunch are. one day this, next day that, next day this source is good, next day bad, video heavily edited, fake; video heavily edited, truth.

naivete is the last gasp before you admit you were fooled...

Please link to me these similar videos against Trump that makes supporters ready for war.

yes, you got the wrong guy.

Is this code for "I lied and can't produce the videos I claimed Trump supporters went to war over."?

Its ok. Soon your narrative will completely be collapsed and you can join us in the real world.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Vindication

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
haha

surprise, surprise

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I hadnt thought he to be one of the hysterical fanatics.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Project Veritas shoots itself in the foot with its heavy-handed editing. It's no different than a media outlet selectively airing the best bits of an interview and discarding the rest. The "rest" is also known as "context" in some circles.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: icanteven

As with the election rigging tape clips, please do list for us the clips that dont speak for themselves / which ones obviously require the rest of the footage for us to be able to put it into context?

Note at the bottom of the second page someone posted the extended version.

Since for about 6 months I constantly begged the question about the election tapes, and all of the 'best of them' in ATS refused to play along, well let me say I'd still love to see someone do it with this new tape at least....

edit on 27-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: icanteven

do the media outlets you personally pay attention to shoot themselves in the foot with heavy-handed editing? of course they do. they *all* do.

every media outlet edits their material. every investigative organization that has a political presence and platform to publish media themselves edit their material. with all due respect, your response here means absolutely nothing.

go ahead and assassinate their character all you'd like, but ask yourself this: is this really a candid interview with Bonifield, and did he really say these things within the context presented in this footage?

if the answer is yes, the editing of the video quite frankly does-not-matter.

if the answer is no, then for everyone's sake, you should present that material here as soon as possible.

i'll wait.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: icanteven

Project Veritas shoots itself in the foot with its heavy-handed editing. It's no different than a media outlet selectively airing the best bits of an interview and discarding the rest. The "rest" is also known as "context" in some circles.

So much for your 'argument'.

Has anyone seen a MSM station touch this yet?

It is at the top on Drudge, but FOX, CNN, MSNBC etc.....nothing.

I hope Tucker talks about this tonight.

James says this is part 1, I can't wait to see part 2

edit on 6 27 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join