It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria potentially planning another chemical attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Link

The White House says it has found "potential" evidence that Syria is preparing for another chemical weapons attack.

Press Secretary Sean Spicer issued an ominous statement Monday evening that says the U.S. "has identified potential preparations" for another chemical attack by the Assad government that it says "would likely result in the mass murder of civilians, including innocent children."

He says the activities are similar to those made before an April chemical attack. The Trump administration launched missile strikes in retaliation for that attack, which it blamed on Assad.

Spicer warns that "if Assad conducts another mass murder attack using chemical weapons, he and his military will pay a heavy price."

The last chemical attack was sketchy as hell and what actually happened is still up for debate. Personally, I'm not sure what to believe, Assad could very well be guilty of killing his own people, he could've easily been set up and framed, or it could've easily been a false flag by the Trump administration for the sole purpose of flexing some muscles or furthering some agenda. Who knows. Regardless of what really happened, this article and Spicer's comments raises some red flags.

If Assad is guilty - even though he has been adamantly vocal about his innocence - why would he plan another one? Does he not expect the same (or worse) repercussions? Does he want this to happen?

If it was a false flag, let's assume that this will also be one. Why would you announce it early and publicly? Just doesn't make sense.

Now I know it says "potential" and nothing may happen at all, but something just doesn't seem right. Why even have the "potential"? Is it just me? Maybe somebody more knowledgeable can enlighten me.

Are they planning something?
Are they all in on it?
Are we watching the greatest show on earth?

edit on 26-6-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

It's already being discussed here.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Syria can't be that F##ing stupid( the actual government ). I mean Korea is last in line right.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Oh crap. I guess if mods want to close this that's fine.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

No! I didn't see this yet!

Edit: and I love Snarl!
edit on 26-6-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

Edit.. Snarl was making a very good point... i did see this... continue! 😥
edit on 26-6-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Yeah ... I ain't earning stitches.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Hardy har har😏🤙

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Thought the 1st attack was a hoax???

F#ck partisan politics. Glad to be IND and living life to the fullest without all the baggage. My kids benefit from it too.

What difference can you actually make anyway? The moneymaking big dollar war machine rages on anyway...

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

Totally forgot about that angle, a total hoax. That's a real possibility too, and only raises more questions.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

You are a wise mofo, as your responses often prove. Time and time again.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

I'm still a young turtle in this journey they call "Life"

Still got a lot of life to experience, knowledge to learn and wisdom to gain

But thanks man

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Snarl you are the bee's knees, love ya you sarcastic and wise mofo.

edit on 26-6-2017 by Illumimasontruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Like someone alluded to above: This has been deep state and Israel's secret policy. Iran soon.

So, with all that before planning and Assad who had a working secular society going I don't think he's gassing. It doesn't make sense.

After that it's murky. Maybe us. Maybe Mossad false-flagging to steer us against their targets.

Much needed discussion and as many threads as possible.

I swear they dull our minds. Remember a few years ago when they started trying to get us to hate Syria and we all left middle right said HELL NO!

They dropped it for awhile and then BAM,,,,and so many seem to accept the narrative this time. Very strange. Psyco-sociological-engineering.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

You know what they say..

The world is a stage..

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
If it has an American accent you are probably being lied to
If it has an American accent and an American flag in the background you are definately being lied to.

You can substitute British,German,Nato or Australian accents and flags into the above also

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Readers would do well to read a couple of Paul Craig Roberts articles, They seem to be to be sourrounded by mist and wear the rose colured glasses of "MY side of politics"

Perahps this article about the courts might illuminate the darkness for some.

Link

If a bloke from the other side of the world can gain a reasonable assessment of the situation in Americia surly the locals should be able to do the same.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Yep. Closer to victory than ever before. All their opponents in total disarray with international support for them crumbling.

What a great opportunity to flush it all down the crapper at the very last minute!

Syria either has the stupidest generals of all time, and the fact they've fought a successful defensive counter-insurgent war for half a decade proves otherwise, or they are planning no such thing and this is what we call wartime propaganda.

Personally I'm gonna go with the latter.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
If it has an American accent you are probably being lied to
If it has an American accent and an American flag in the background you are definately being lied to.

You can substitute British,German,Nato or Australian accents and flags into the above also

You can substitute simply western accents and flags into the above also!

To be honest, but doesn´t that all really smell like preparing a Reichtagsbrand, a Pearl Harbor, a coup in Turkey?
Just to have a reason for the war the former US needs more then ever, since Trump(his puppetmasters around him!)?

Since Trump the "elites" and establishment gang around Trump tried to provoke all of their most loved enemies like Russia, China, NK. Nobody of them was so stupid to act like the former US wishes, like cowboys that first shoot and then, maybe, think about it.

But they need a war, simply to deflect from the problems at home and to make some money, instead of more debts. How much of former US soil is owned by China and SA...?

But if you need a war and the whole world doesn´t trust any of your words anymore, less then ever since Trump, then you should maybe have a good reason to illegally(according to international laws) start the next war. A "good reason" from the view of "The Good Ones", like:
Look, Assad started a chemical attack on his own people, if that is not a good reason to play world police again, what reason does it need then?

Even if Assad would be so stupid and really start an chemical attack now, the world would believe it´s a former US false flag to have a reason for war. Say thanks to Trump and "his government":

U.S. Image Suffers as Publics Around World Question Trump’s Leadership
America still wins praise for its people, culture and civil liberties

The most stupid thing i read in this article is that the world population hates aALL the big players, the leaders like Trump, Putin and all those liars, but love Merkel. That made me, as a german, think that there can´t be many sane people left on our earth. Or, i forgot, another thing was that people think that Trump is bad for the former US, but at the same time a "great leader".

If there will be a chemical attack the next hours, days, then i bet everything i own on a false flag. The problem is, there are too many players in Syria. They all know what i said before. If a chemical attack happens, the whole world will think it was a former US false flag. Or of their moderate beheaders. Doesn´t really matter anymore if it was somebody else.

That are the results of behaving like the former US in the last decades, Trump and his puppetmasters are just the cherry on top.

new topics

top topics

join