It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria at tipping point

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
The White House found evidence? I don't believe anything coming from this administration.

Obviously I am being critical of Trump on this.

But is your statement somehow claiming that this administration is uniquely not credible on Syria, when in fact the first accusation of a chemical attack by assad was done under Obama?

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Who is Trump? Did we elect a white Obama or Hillary in drag? Same old war crap.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
It's pretty funny how the US can predict a terrorist attack in a foreign country but not in their own backyard, when the perps have all been known to the FBI!

You will never know how many attacks have been thwarted due to security issues on the means that they were thwarted.

In any western nation for that matter.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I guess your memory is short. We've debated the subject of Iran on numerous occasions. To no consensus.

The short of it is both nations have committed 'sins' on each other. Those are done and over, at least for me. Currently,they are adversaries to the U.S., to Israel, the main U.S. ally in the ME, and have their own 'Persian' agenda.

Until there is a change in that overall scenario, they will remain an enemy state.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I have a hard time believing the chemical attack a few months ago was a false flag designed to get the US to attack Syria simply because if it was, and it was that successful, I think we would've seen more by now. And if the US was behind it there would really be no reason to issue the warning we just issued. Just my $0.02.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

originally posted by: Ridhya
It's pretty funny how the US can predict a terrorist attack in a foreign country but not in their own backyard, when the perps have all been known to the FBI!

You will never know how many attacks have been thwarted due to security issues on the means that they were thwarted.

In any western nation for that matter.

Correct. Here is a partial list. And these are just the ones they've made public. And who knows how many more were stopped in earlier stages that weren't really worth listing. We are in more danger than people think, the media just doesn't do a very good job of communicating it to the public. Too busy with stuff like how many scoops of ice cream Trump eats.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson
It's all about the banks.

And the folks who pour money into those banks.

The USA (and Europe) need to ensure Russia's pipeline never gets through Syria. That's the long and short of it.

Now its Russia's pipeline?

When did that happen?

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Another poster already said it best. We are in motion already. The endgame/destination is clear. The show will continue being put on to keep the citizens arguing about the route in the meantime. Then we will look up to surprise you have already reached the destination.

Syria will be 'toppled.' Expect the same # in Iran next. Except for with Iran itll look more like an actual war not so much these same 'rebels' theatrics. Trump literally told everyone and made it clear with his speech in Saudi Arabia.

8 year timeframe. By then the American bodies will be coming home in mass again and the citizens will be pissed once more. Then what?

You thought the 'PC, SJW, leftist agenda,' et all was pure evil this last time around? Wait for the next round in 8 years!

Rinse, repeat. Using this method tptb will accomplish all goals satisfying both the MiC and less freedom + liberties more surveillance + control crowd. Aint it great?

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

There were a lot of these types of predictions back in 2003 too. Coming up on 15 years later and not much has changed over there. Hill and Obama toppled Gaddafi, but that didn't really gain us anything, and now we're involved in Syria in a very limited capacity. But whatever "grand scheme" you guys think is happening over there it's happening so slow that none of the architects of it are gonna be alive to reap the benefits.

Or you're just wrong, but we know it can't be that right?

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Talking with a friend the other day, we wondered whether Trump is more in debt to Russian interests or Israeli interests?

By his actions in Syria in these few short months, it appears he favors Israeli interests.

My 2 cents.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Talking with a friend the other day, we wondered whether Trump is more in debt to Russian interests or Israeli interests?

What's the difference? The same oligarchs run both states economies.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Better 'state run economies' than globalist run ones

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I wonder if Assad might not survive this conflict ?

Russian support is not a trivial influence.

US policy may be limited to how much of Syria Assad is left with.

The Kurdish part may escape.

That may not please Erdogan.

There are a lot of forces at work in Syria.

Proxy conflicts are not simple military engagements.

The US Defense Secretary seems very capable.

Hopefully his boss listens to him.

My guess is that the Israelis will get what they want.

The Russians too.

The Daesh experiment is about to be wiped out.

Doubtless there will be more War....

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

You could be right about that.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Besides all kinds of delusional talk that can e heard on various media outlets, there's no deal possible aside from a ceasefire in Syria. Any idea that there's an agreement between Russia and NATO on Assad stepping down is pure delusion

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join