It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria at tipping point

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: crazyewok

You DO realize that there is a massive effort worldwide to paint Trump as a total bafoon, right? Has it ever occurred to you that maybe these stories are exaggerated for a reason? Do you fancy a one world government, where one opinion is the only one?

Sure
Or some of these are actually true.

I would be more inclined to believe you if Trumps actions did not back up these claims.

He is rash and reckless in foriegn policy so far. Acting on rash impulse.

Clumsy in his domestic policys and use of EO.

Commits diplomatic gaffs.

Tweets likes a 14 year old girl.

And he talks like a child.

Sorry but even Trumps very own actions seem to back these claims up.

He is certainly no JFK, Washington or Abe lincon and Teddy Roosevelt [your best president] turds would make better presidents than Trump so far.

Unless Trump improves drastically it going to be a race to see if he can beat Obama and Bush as worst resent president.

edit on 27-6-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   

What do you think of my first post in this thread? Just curious.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   

What do you think of my first post in this thread? Just curious.

Probably very very true.

I dont think he was threatened.

I do think he is being manipulated and played like a puppet.

The fact the intelligence reports that he reads is limited and they dont put in other views like they dod for bush or obama means the shadow goverment can control the information that reaches him more easily and so can manipulate him.

Plus trump is lead on emotions , which he has shown countless time and emotions can be played.

Trump is the pefect puppet and patsy.

I am of the very firm belief both our countrys are run by the unelected civil servents and there backers.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Trumps emotions mean nothing if he has no ability to make foreign policy decisions. He flipped on Syria over night. This is obvious to me. You think he's an unhinged horrible man, I disagree.

There is more happening here IMO but you would rather buy the Hollywood BS. I wont. Good luck and thanks for the discussion.
edit on 27-6-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

You think someone who flips on foreign policy overnight with little information on a area thats a tinderbox is a good thing?

Sorry I am slightly confused?

What actually is your stance?

Thats a honest queastion.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

You think someone who flips on foreign policy overnight with little information on a area thats a tinderbox is a good thing?

Sorry I am slightly confused?

What actually is your stance?

Thats a honest queastion.

Did you really read my first post? Really? My stance is pretty clear with Trump as it was with Obama. Puppets. No president has made due on foreign policy since I can remember. They ALL flip. It's controlled by unknown powers that be. Got it? Your assessment of Trumps mental status only pisses people off. You're off base.

Stop buying the media bs. That's my stance.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   

I dont get your hostility toward me?

I actually agree with you trump is a puppet like every other president this last 60 years.

But I also think he is not the brightest spark either due to his childish twitter rants and speeches alone. Plus the information about his intelligence briefings come from CIA director.

I dont care if thinking Trumps a imbecile pisses some people off.

And if you think him just a puppet then i dont know why it pisses you off either?

Smart puppet or dumb puppet surely a puppet is a puppet?

The important thing is we agree the president is not the one in control

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   

I dont get your hostility toward me?

I actually agree with you trump is a puppet like every other president this last 60 years.

But I also think he is not the brightest spark either due to his childish twitter rants and speeches alone. Plus the information about his intelligence briefings come from CIA director.

I dont care if thinking Trumps a imbecile pisses some people off.

And if you think him just a puppet then i dont know why it pisses you off either?

Smart puppet or dumb puppet surely a puppet is a puppet?

The important thing is we agree the president is not the one in control

Your comments about him being a retard is what I responded to. Your post also indicated that *I* or Americans as you later put it are also retards for voting for him.

When in reality, you would say the same thing if Hillary was elected. Either way you would hate America, but the truth is, Trump was elected due to rampant identity politics taking place. I happen to agree that Trump was the much better option due to this one potentially big problem that could bring down society as a whole.

Your "retard" rhetoric only makes things worse.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler
It's pretty funny how the US can predict a terrorist attack in a foreign country but not in their own backyard, when the perps have all been known to the FBI!

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Your comments about him being a retard is what I responded to. Your post also indicated that *I* or Americans as you later put it are also retards for voting for him.

300 million people and two best candidate where Trump and Hillary?
Dont you think that is rather worrying?

And the fact the public still where willing let like sheep cheering for either side?

originally posted by: WookiepWhen in reality, you would say the same thing if Hillary was elected. Either way you would hate America,

I dont hate America......i hate your politics like I hate my own.

originally posted by: WookiepYour "retard" rhetoric only makes things worse.

Again if you dont like trump and think he is a puppet why does it matter to you if I call him a retard?

I dont think your a retard.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Remember Ron Paul? Did you see what happened when an independent went republican due to the fact that the 2 party system has complete control? Do you remember the masses of Americans that supported him that the media ignored? Did you see what happened when abiding by the rules, the media and establishment shut him down?

Americans tried. Don't blame this on us. Revolution? I wish, but now we are crazy conspiracy theorists. Blame the media if anyone..don't make the American people your enemy.

Social justice warriors and identity politics are being pushed every day here in the media, in Hollywood, late night shows etc etc. It's killing our country. The anti trump narrative is part of that movement. This is why we see the divide so strong here. Trump is the epitome of everything NOT sjw politics.

His support is not going anywhere due to this one thing. Americans are holding on to the last possible foundations availabe so that our entire society will somehow remain in tact. Stop being pissy toward Americans. We are trying.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   

His support is not going anywhere due to this one thing. Americans are holding on to the last possible foundations availabe so that our entire society will somehow remain in tact. Stop being pissy toward Americans. We are trying.

As a poker player this is the point where you are short stacked, under the gun, all in with a pair of threes and the whole damn table calls....

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   
originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Ok. But I didn't see where you explain why this is where I failed. Care to elaborate? Or am I mis understanding? Sorry, I don't play much poker...

extra DIV

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Who said anything about failing ?

edit on 27-6-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Who said anything about failing ?

Alright, I mis understood. I think I get what you're sayin. I just really don't play poker much.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   

300 million people and two best candidate where Trump and Hillary?
Dont you think that is rather worrying?

And the fact the public still where willing let like sheep cheering for either side?

originally posted by: WookiepWhen in reality, you would say the same thing if Hillary was elected. Either way you would hate America,

I dont hate America......i hate your politics like I hate my own.

originally posted by: WookiepYour "retard" rhetoric only makes things worse.

Again if you dont like trump and think he is a puppet why does it matter to you if I call him a retard?

I dont think your a retard.

Yes it broken,hate the 2 party system but they so entrenched it's damn difficult for any other party to make a dent, and when they do pop up, all it does is insure it's takes away one party's voters giving the other a decided advantage.

Washington is all about deals in congress and the senate( ie Ill vote for this if you vote for that) even across party lines because the first job is to impress their voters back home and get re-elected. if that takes voting yay or nay on a bill contrary to whats best for your voters so be it.

But tell me where the is multiple party democracy that is any better, they all got flaws corruption and bureaucratic BS as far as I can see. Not to mention it governs 300 million people, and is the first country looked to when SHTF,besides who wants to wear those silly wigs.
edit on 27-6-2017 by putnam6 because: wrong numbers

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
The White House found evidence? I don't believe anything coming from this administration.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

So what actions has Trump taken against Assad other than a missile attack based on a prima facie chemical weapons attack, valid or otherwise?

None. All I see is lines being drawn and a willingness to act upon them, unlike the previous administration.

Agreed that good or bad isn't germane in the ME. If Assad has more enemies than he can handle, then sobeit. He goes down.

Trump's immediate goal is the defeat of Isis. After that, we shall see. Yes, Bush blew it. The power vacuum would never have occurred with a quasi-permanent military presence in Iraq, not unlike post WW11 in Europe, and a proper slit-up of Iraq into it's three ethnic
divisions which you wankers deliberately screwed up in the first place.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
The White House found evidence? I don't believe anything coming from this administration.

Then do you believe those media and hold-over Obama acolytes that ALSO haven't found any evidence against Trump? Is it so hard to believe that there'd be a paper trail/evidence to be found with another administration now looking?

Wake up and smell the damn roses. Apparently, not everybody operates like the left OR the elite right in D.C. does. Even the left is starting to initiate damage control.
edit on 27-6-2017 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Anyone but the White House. They believe the fake news from Russia. At least American news agencies can be held accountable.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join