It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria at tipping point

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
I think Trump was threatened or manipulated by the people who had convinced McCain, Kerry, Obama and Hillary to foam at the mouth regarding attacking Syria.

I dont think McCain needed any convincing! He is just a bat# insane warhawk!

As for Trump? No I just think he is easy manipulated.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
I would not blame Trump.

He is a simple brained retard that has ended up in a job well outside his capable skills.

He is so simple brained its easy for the deep state to sway his feeble mind and manipulate it.

Wow. So much substance behind your incredibly retarded post.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

He doesn't have to be blackmailed or make a 'deal' with deep state or the IC to come to his decision, merely advised so by those he appointed and is obliged to trust. Not unlike Bush after 9/11.

And bushes foreign policy was a diaster both domestically and internationally. Killing thousands of Americans, hundreds of thousands of Iraqis, creating a massive power vacuum and pretty much garenteeing Obamas and the democrats winning in 2009.

originally posted by: nwtruckerThere is no way in hell I'm buying Assad is some sort of good guy.

The world is not about good guys or bad guys.
In fact there is no good guys in the middle east.

Its about is Assad a threat to the USA and is it worth getting America women and men killed over?

originally posted by: nwtruckerHis ties with Iran are long and distinguished, not to mention Russia....

Again why are Iran the enemy? At least why are they the enemy over Saudi Arabia?

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   

I would not blame Trump.

He is a simple brained retard that has ended up in a job well outside his capable skills.

He is so simple brained its easy for the deep state to sway his feeble mind and manipulate it.

Wow. So much substance behind your incredibly retarded post.

Why?

Trump has shown he has the mentality of a two year old.

His intelligence advisors admit he doesn't read intelligence briefings and they have to simplify them for him. That would make it very easy to manipulate the information he receives.

Hell he even talks like a retard.

Face it you [Americans] voted in a imbecil!

But I dont blame you for that as Hillary was a bad choice too.

What I blame you for is out of 300 million Americans your nation choose a retard and a witch for its elections.
edit on 27-6-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I actually didn't vote for Trump, but you're really acting like an ass.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Bush enabled the first Black President?

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Why?

I have not insulted any ATS members. Infact your the one attacking me personally for my opinion by calling me a arse.

I have the right to think Trump is a idiot and easy manipulated.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Why?

I have not insulted any ATS members. Infact your the one attacking me personally for my opinion by calling me a arse.

I have the right to think Trump is a idiot and easy manipulated.

Ok. Well you can blame identity politics for your outrage against Trump supporters etc.

Get pissed off about that new fad before you piss on Trump, and his supporters and call them retards etc. Go sober up.
edit on 27-6-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

This is one of the big stories today on news radio in OZ, I couldn't help but think it sounds a little too convenient this whole looks like Assad is prepping for another chemical attack, I'm glad you posted this as it confirms to me at least I am not the only one who thought wtf .

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Ok. Well you can blame identity politics for your outrage against Trump supporters etc.

/sigh

And it comes down to typical partasian # as always

Because I am Anti Trump I must be a fully blooded commie lefty. right? WRONG.

originally posted by: Wookiep pissed off about that new fad

I am. If you read my post I piss on identify politcs a lot on ATS.

BLM? LBQTYGFAFJHDSGJIKNF+ "culture"? I rip into.

before you piss on Trump,

I will piss on whatever politicians i want be it Trump, Hillary, Merkal my own PM.......

I have more than enough piss to go around.

originally posted by: Wookiepand his supporters and call them retards etc. Go sober up.

When have I called his supporters or voters retards?

O wait I #ING HAVENT!

Guess what? In a choice between Trump and Hillary i probably would have voted Trump!
I already stated in this very thread if you bothered to read I dont blame Americans for voting for Trump.

Is it some dumb rule in America that because you voted or would have voted for a candidate you have to 100% unconditionally loyal to that candidate or something?

Yes I would of preferred Rand Paul to have won and think Hillary and Trump where both god awful candidates but that doesn't mean I think all Trump voters are retards.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   

K. So wtf point are you trying make when you go out of the way to paint Trump and his supporters as retards when clearly, you would have also voted for him had you been a legal resident in the U.S.?

You're just spouting bs, why?

Eta- you just ranted at me for being a Trump supporter even tho I'm not after raging about how big of a retard you think he is. How dumb do you think I am?
edit on 27-6-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   

K. So wtf point are you trying make when you go out of the way to paint Trump

That he doesnt know what he is doing in office and will likely screw up the situation in Syria or be manipulated into doing what Hillary wanted in the first place.

a reply to: crazyewokand his supporters as retards

For # sake! Cant you read! I NEVER said they where retards!

when clearly, you would have also voted for him had you been a legal resident in the U.S.?

I would of voted as he would of been the best option out of two # options.
Hardly means I support him.

Here a thing......in the UK just because you vote for someone doesnt mean you have to be blindly loyal to them.........

My point is Trump mentality is going to lead to what hillary wanted in the first place......war in Syria and possibly with Russia.

originally posted by: Wookiep- you just ranted at me for being a Trump supporter even tho I'm not after raging about how big of a retard you think he is. How dumb do you think I am?

When did I rant at you for being a Trump supporter?

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Apparently you didn't read my first post in this thread. Instead you wanted to rant about how I voted for Trump, even tho I didnt. Altho it's more important to you to refer to Trump as a retard instead of alternate ways of looking at things.

Good luck bro.

(post by Wookiep removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

You is meant as in context of a whole as in "you Americans" not as in you personally.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   

You is meant as in context of a whole as in "you Americans" not as in you personally.

Gee, thanks. As if you would be happier if the U.S. populous voted for Hillary. You wouldnt. You admitted that already. Nothing would make you happy. THAT is the truth. So just do what you think will make YOU happy wherever you live, and leave me the hell alone.

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Apparently you didn't read my first post in this thread. Instead you wanted to rant about how I voted for Trump, even tho I didnt. Altho it's more important to you to refer to Trump as a retard instead of alternate ways of looking at things.

Good luck bro.

I did not say you voted for Trump.

And what alternate way?

All trumps done is bumble and fuff around like someone out of his depths.

When i read stuff like:

trump doesnt read intelligence briefings, prefers big picture's instead

o fficials put trumps name in memos as many times as possible because trump only keeps reading if he see his name

It paints the picture of a narcissistic imbecile.

The fact he reads the bare minimum of intelligence reports means he acts on ignorance. A stupid thing to do.

The fact intelligence reports now only have room for one opinion rather than difficult points of view means that it is going to very easy to control the information to trump and if you can control the information reaching him you can manipulate him.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Gee, thanks. As if you would be happier if the U.S. populous voted for Hillary. You wouldnt. You admitted that already. Nothing would make you happy. THAT is the truth. So just do what you think will make YOU happy wherever you live, and leave me the hell alone.

Thanks!

If you dont want your opinion challenged why join a message board and a international one at that?

Boo hoo ATS isnt a eco chamber for you. Get over it and stop attacking me personally.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   

You DO realize that there is a massive effort worldwide to paint Trump as a total bafoon, right? Has it ever occurred to you that maybe these stories are exaggerated for a reason? Do you fancy a one world government, where one opinion is the only one?

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Thanks!

If you dont want your opinion challenged why join a message board and a international one at that?

Boo hoo ATS isnt a eco chamber for you. Get over it and stop attacking me personally.

You didn't even adress one point I was referring to. Sad!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join