It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets investigate Katy Perry!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   
So lets, i noticed KP was the first person to hit 100 million followers on twitter and she changed her profile pic to mark the occasion..
www.itv.com...

this is her profile pic...

now most of her recent videos are laden with occultism and ancient Gods etc, there is so much for me to go through and to try and understand the message that she/they are trying to put out there, this woman has great power at shaping the thoughts of the young as do many of these young artists, like Bieber and Miley Cyrus, and they all seem to be pushing out (conditioning) the wrong message to young people........ is there really a secret agenda to pollute the minds of the young, i don't know, but it is all to suspicious to turn a blind eye to. so i am going to use this thread to keep tabs on and to try and put together the pieces, to find out if there is possibly a more nefarious agenda by KP and anyone else who are using the same coded messages... (triangles and the one eye etc)

firstly lets look at the song "wide awake" by KP

at the beginning it sure looks like she is saying she has went through a change, and she seems to be saying this new darker person is me now, because of the information she has been given... here's the lyrics...
I'm wide awake
I'm wide awake
I'm wide awake
Yeah, I was in the dark
I was falling hard
With an open heart
I'm wide awake
How did I read the stars so wrong
I'm wide awake
And now it's clear to me
That everything you see
Ain't always what it seems
I'm wide awake
Yeah, I was dreaming for so long
I wish I knew then
What I know now
Wouldn't dive in
Wouldn't bow down
Gravity hurts
You made it so sweet
Till I woke up on
On the concrete
Falling from cloud nine
Crashing from the high
I'm letting go tonight
I'm falling from cloud nine
I'm wide awake
Not losing any sleep
Picked up every piece
And landed on my feet
I'm wide awake
Need nothing to complete myself, no
I'm wide awake
Yeah, I am born again
Out of the lion's den
I don't have to pretend
And it's too late
The story's…

Remember she has 100 million followers.

i would love to hear the views and input of others on this subject, while i continue to look further in to it.

Thanks

edit on 26-6-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

It should be obvious why Russell Brand kicked her to the kerb - she's brainwashed, especially after watching her acknowledge her cultural appropriation.

All you can really do is make a note, and when others glorify her, ask them to comment on why they believe she's awesome - it's predictably shallow and very telling - like blind followers following the pied-piper.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   

I wish I knew then
What I know now

Bob Seger and I :
" Wish I didnt know now
What I didnt know then"

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   

This seems rather similar to the suspicions that Lady Gaga had been secretly coopted by occult/Illuminati handlers a few years back.
Not saying there's nothing here. It just reminds me of that wave of theories.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   

When you get the time, watch these, you won't be disappointed......

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Thanks. One of those was brought to my attention, and i have just started to watch it...

but i have heard her story before... and it is a recurring one, on one hand i want to feel sorry for her but on the other i feel like it all could be a play... saying they are struggling with these two personas maybe gives them justification for the actions they do, when they want to be bad they can blame it on their bad side and good well vice versa, she is a tool there is no doubt and the fact that she is used to project something that seems to be Occult driven maybe, this stuff fascinates me, i know there is great meaning to it, but its trying to figure out why, why they want to put this stuff out there, and what do they gain from it, the less we know the more wild our theories become, and to me any one of those theories could be the right one...................... or none of them!

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

And what about Miley Cyrus?

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

There was this guy who used to dance suggestively, like the 'black folk'* did, and it was rumored that he was going to corrupt the youth of America with his music and hip gyrating.

He was probably an Illuminati mind control slave too.

*That's a polite euphemism for what was actually said

edit on 26-6-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Russel Brand is a Illuminati twat through and through; spouting all his left-wing SJW ideas then charging 80 pound for his #ty brand of tshirt that are MADE IN A BANGLADESHI SWEATSHOP BY CHILDREN.

KP is just showing how bat# crazy she really is it won't be long before we read about a drug overdose and rehab stint

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

There was this guy who used to dance suggestively, like the 'black folk'* did, and it was rumored that he was going to corrupt the youth of America with his music and hip gyrating.

He was probably an Illuminati mind control slave too.

*That's a polite euphemism for what was actually said

Elvis?

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

And what about Miley Cyrus?

Too 'blokey' for my liking, I prefer more feminine women who display nurturing and motherly traits.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

The question is what has she been awakened to?

does anyone have the answer to that?

or even a good theory??

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

yeah i know him well... we share the same birthday 8th jan.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi
Elvis?

Yup.

And when he didn't fulfill their instructions they killed him on the crapper. I can run down a list of musicians/entertainers who were going to ruin the youth of America and he was just one of many. Looking at you Prince of Darkness and your bat-eating ways.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

I was meaning how she was doing the things like Katy Perry is now, and pretty sure had the same things said about her too.

and now she's apparently clean...and not bat guano crazy any more..

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

You have to remember to alot of young people katy Perry's music is #ing gash and wont listen to her if their lives depended on it , so to say that they are brainwashing or indoctrinating our youth , they are only doing so to a small proportion!

and alot of those that do listen will grow out of it when their music taste evolves as it should do !

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   

I had to listen to her on the car ride to work that is all the investigation I can take for one day.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
You guys do realize it's all theatre and you're falling for it don't you?

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

It's quite obvious. She had lots of "eye" imagery on the Pyramid Stage at Glastonbury. The eye in the pyramid for sure.

It is well established Western symbolism. Our modern civilization has evolved under these ideas for so long now. We can't be untangled from it because it is what we are, all our ideas.

Bob Dylan wrote in his song "Subterranean Homesick Blues", "Don't follow leaders, watch the parking meters". He is meaning that there is really no way out from what is in terms of social structure. Jesus said it, too. He said that the money we use belongs to Cesar. We can't say we own the money we have because we do not. Most us would not be able to survive without the structure of our society and those who orchestrate it. In truth I am thankful because even on my limited income I have so much to be grateful for. Riches don't come on a plate. There is no entitlement. It has to be pursued, often takes a family many generations of handed down motive and focused commitment to the purpose . Rather than being jealous and condemning if it means that much to us then we, too, could begin the process of rising through the ranks.

Katy is just exploiting her talent, her contacts, her opportunities. She has her beliefs and she has her own culture in which she grew up. How can I throw any blame at her? She is not harming anyone. To me she is a colorful artist who appeals to youth and her influence will only be liberal. She is not spreading hate, selling arms, or any of the horrid behaviors.

If you tell somebody that they should not be able to have their own ideas or act in the way they want to then you have no rights to your own beliefs and behavior. On that basis don't be fascists. If you want your own freedom let others have theirs.

edit on 26-6-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

I was meaning how she was doing the things like Katy Perry is now, and pretty sure had the same things said about her too.

and now she's apparently clean...and not bat guano crazy any more..

LOL - I know, but I couldn't resist.

Anyway, Miley apparently going 'clean' happen to coincide with allegations and ties to pizzagate - all around 12 months ago.

^^This is merely my observation, but I am suspicious of these people who are promoted with this same symbolism surrounding them. I don't believe that it is simply to tap into the social ethos of our times for marketing purposes, it's selective and coordinated and there is an intent behind it to push social norms and boundaries - especially sexual, religious and political.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join