It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U. of Delaware Prof Supports Fatal Beatings?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Excuse me, that is not what all too many of them do. They are telling you what to think. ...and the more you parrot, the better you do in their class. Fortunately, not all of them are of this nature. Seems obvious to me, that this "teacher" is of the former, not the latter.

If you haven't noticed it, I really don't know what to tell you. Sigh.
edit on 6/26/2017 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

By her own logic, the N. Korean citizens deserve their lot in life the way it is. It's N. Korea, for f**ks sake. Obviously she is thrilled the totalitarian government was harsh and brutal in it's punishment of Warmbier. So it follows that the citizens are privileged to live under the same brutality from the same delusional Thai Ladyboy dictator that killed Otto.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
While I don't agree with this lady's reasoning, from an anthropological standpoint she is right. When visiting and studying another culture, you don't expect them to go according to your standard. Therefore, you don't go somewhere like NK or Iran and expect them to give you a fine for stealing. Yes the kid was a fool, and a stupid one at that. Does that make what happened right? Oh H*** no! But it still remains he was stupid for doing what he did.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JDeLattre89

Absolutely.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
The insanity never ends.

Just when you think it will it doesn't.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: dixiecracker
She is fired. Good. Anthropolgy professor fired

Excellent! That was extremely racist!

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

I don't see any racism in her statement. Unveiled disdain for American college students, or some of them anyway. And an egotistical sense of superiority and holding the moral high ground, definitely. But not racism. She never even mentioned race, just nationality. Also, as far as I can tell, are they not both the same race?

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   
You would think with the high price of university tuition fees in the states, they would have the best teachers in subject matter instead they allow a few thugs into the system and once in start their indoctrination/manipulation of students begins.

I would refuse to pay these high prices for my kids. Ghetto school is free.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
So this professor agrees with killing all black kids who engage in petty theft? Or only white ones?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join