It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccines, Autism and Glyphosate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Charlyboy

You'd certainly understand it a great deal better than myself. I wouldn't know how to even begin describing the methylation process you referred to, nor how it can cause those effects.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Humoral immunity involves macromolecules secreted into extracellular fluid, it's an anti-body mediated response. The innate and adaptive immune system of humans contain these humeral molecules if that makes sense? It's these molecules crossing the blood brain barrier that may trigger an inflammation response (but thats just speculation on my part).

Read adaptive and innate immune systems here;

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

As far as encephalitis post vaccination is concerned I think in a healthy child its rare but something is disturbing the health of our children and it seems as populations increase so do abnormalities in our children.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: pointessa

So yes, I do believe that aluminum in vaccines is a contributing factor in autism.

Interesting I was not aware that aluminum is in vaccines, do you have a source for that?

Not doubting it at all, I would just like to look over that info.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

but there are other ways genes are controlled.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Aluminum is an experimentally demonstrated neurotoxin and the most commonly used vaccine adjuvant. Despite almost 90 years of widespread use of aluminum adjuvants, medical science's understanding about their mechanisms of action is still remarkably poor. There is also a concerning scarcity of data on toxicology and pharmacokinetics of these compounds. In spite of this, the notion that aluminum in vaccines is safe appears to be widely accepted. Experimental research, however, clearly shows that aluminum adjuvants have a potential to induce serious immunological disorders in humans. In particular, aluminum in adjuvant form carries a risk for autoimmunity, long-term brain inflammation and associated neurological complications and may thus have profound and widespread adverse health consequences. In our opinion, the possibility that vaccine benefits may have been overrated and the risk of potential adverse effects underestimated, has not been rigorously evaluated in the medical and scientific community. We hope that the present paper will provide a framework for a much needed and long overdue assessment of this highly contentious medical issue.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charlyboy

Humoral immunity involves macromolecules secreted into extracellular fluid, it's an anti-body mediated response. The innate and adaptive immune system of humans contain these humeral molecules if that makes sense? It's these molecules crossing the blood brain barrier that may trigger an inflammation response (but thats just speculation on my part).

Read adaptive and innate immune systems here;

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

As far as encephalitis post vaccination is concerned I think in a healthy child its rare but something is disturbing the health of our children and it seems as populations increase so do abnormalities in our children.

Thank you kindly.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: pointessa

Interesting she picked up on glyphosate too. Thank you for posting this response, I will take a look at her work.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Aluminum is an experimentally demonstrated neurotoxin and the most commonly used vaccine adjuvant. Despite almost 90 years of widespread use of aluminum adjuvants, medical science's understanding about their mechanisms of action is still remarkably poor. There is also a concerning scarcity of data on toxicology and pharmacokinetics of these compounds. In spite of this, the notion that aluminum in vaccines is safe appears to be widely accepted. Experimental research, however, clearly shows that aluminum adjuvants have a potential to induce serious immunological disorders in humans. In particular, aluminum in adjuvant form carries a risk for autoimmunity, long-term brain inflammation and associated neurological complications and may thus have profound and widespread adverse health consequences. In our opinion, the possibility that vaccine benefits may have been overrated and the risk of potential adverse effects underestimated, has not been rigorously evaluated in the medical and scientific community. We hope that the present paper will provide a framework for a much needed and long overdue assessment of this highly contentious medical issue.

I hope you share that paper far and wide, that work is absolutely critical.

I did not know that Aluminum as an adjuvants. I really do not know what to say to that, but it does not make me more open to vaccines!

What is your advice for someone who would like to go about vaccination in the safest way possible?

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Its just poor understanding, if anything vaccine related is contributing to Autism it is most likely adjuvants and the immune response they invoke.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Aluminum has been used in vaccines for over 60 years. Why is it 'suddenly' causing autism? You know, the explosion you mentioned. Take this as a continuation to my questions to you on my first reply.

BTW, you complained about people ignoring your, and yet you have not responded to me here and another poster on the other thread.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Well I am a science nerd, I do not bash 'big Pharma' I just know they are a business, please take the time to read my responses to peoples comments about pharmaceuticals. I certainly don't profess to be a know it all, I simply look at the data and information and develop theories to test, that was my job (essentially).

I Graduated with first class honours, and continued my studies in Australia. I worked in GMO and won a few awards, I don't think like other people which has not always been particularly helpful, especially in a public service position.

There is an increase in autism rates and there will be an environmental cause for it, vaccines have changed and so has our use of glyphosate, also please understand I have never once suggested that vaccines cause autism, vaccines save millions of lives. What I have said is 'it has not yet been proven that the immune response and subsequent inflammation observed in autistic children is not triggered by vaccines or viral infections'.

I have no agenda other than the debate, I have presented evidence from the scientific literature, why not have a look? It's just thought provoking stuff.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Oh, I'm aware. There's myriad ways for genes to be activated, deactivated, mistranscribed, etc within just the natural biological processes. Hence things like unregulated cell replication, osteomylitis, hermaphroditism, and so on. Plus the potential ways that modern pharmacology is unknowingly doing it now. Or environmental factors, pollution, and the like.
Gene expression is a delicate business. Life is generally a finely tuned and balanced process at the cellular and genetic levels.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I didn't say it is, its not as simple as aluminium causes autism or mercury etc. We are looking at a complex global inflammatory process triggered by micro-glial cells in the brain. Something is overstimulating this arm of the immune system and causing developmental delays and behavioural abnormalities.

It is interesting to note that HBOT (hyperbaric oxygen therapy) has shown some positive therapeutic effects in children with autism....

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

That is music to my ears! You sir have made my day....

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

As opposed to direct causality, like the supposed effects of mercury neurotoxicity from older preservatives?
It not a direct toxicity issue affecting the neurological function, but certain elements or compounds triggering a disproportionate immune response?
Is it more likely the adjuvants or the pathogenic DNA and proteins triggering it? Or are they possibly working in concert, with the pathogenic triggering it and the adjuvant causing it to overreact?

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Thank you. I'm not a biologist or geneticist, but I do try to keep my general knowledge base as broad and as detailed as I can.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

My current thoughts are the synergistic effects of both adjuvant and pathogenic antigen (whatever that may be). The adjuvant is a big player in my mind. It's given intramuscular but is capable of producing a systemic response. This is why some children have febrile seizures post vaccination. Anything that causes seizures has the potential to cause some brain injury wether those seizures are fever related or anaphylactic in nature.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Well I am a science nerd, I do not bash 'big Pharma' I just know they are a business, please take the time to read my responses to peoples comments about pharmaceuticals. I certainly don't profess to be a know it all, I simply look at the data and information and develop theories to test, that was my job (essentially).

I Graduated with first class honours, and continued my studies in Australia. I worked in GMO and won a few awards, I don't think like other people which has not always been particularly helpful, especially in a public service position.

I have a first class honour degree in medical science, which means I have read most of the literature available on this very topic.

There is an increase in autism rates and there will be an environmental cause for it

I disagree, as I explained on my first post,at least 60% can be accounted through changes in diagnosis and reporting. Please read the study I provided, it's from Denmark which is a country with one of the best medical system in the world.

vaccines have changed and so has our use of glyphosate

Please explain, with evidence of course, how have the adjuvants changed and how has glyphosate use have changed, and how this have impacted on your theory. You can also add aluminum too.

also please understand I have never once suggested that vaccines cause autism, vaccines save millions of lives. What I have said is 'it has not yet been proven that the immune response and subsequent inflammation observed in autistic children is not triggered by vaccines or viral infections'.

I know you didn't say that, but you did suggest a link between immune response (adjuvants) and glyphosates (disrupting brain blood barrier). If there was a link then half of the world's population would have autism by now.

I have no agenda other than the debate, I have presented evidence from the scientific literature, why not have a look? It's just thought provoking stuff.

I have, in fact I read scientific literature all the time, part of my job, but that's irrelevant.

I didn't say it is, its not as simple as aluminium causes autism or mercury etc. We are looking at a complex global inflammatory process triggered by micro-glial cells in the brain. Something is overstimulating this arm of the immune system and causing developmental delays and behavioural abnormalities.

That's all good but my question to you was: why now? if there is a link between inflammatory processes (vaccines), glyphosates, aluminum etc, why now? Why didn't this happen 60 years ago when they were first used together?

I am not saying you are and please don't take it personal, but I've met many antivaxx that have pointed to that exact link you pointed at in your OP, and yet nobody has been able to explain to me why it's only happening now and not 60 years ago.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I did think that the immune response the vaccine generated may have triggered the event,

Pretty good assumption.

Now, why didn't we have such negative responses back four decades ago? What's different about what we eat? IOW, is what you're picking up on an environmental change?

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I disagree, as I explained on my first post,at least 60% can be accounted through changes in diagnosis and reporting. Please read the study I provided, it's from Denmark which is a country with one of the best medical system in the world.

I understand there has been an increase in diagnosis and reporting but that only accounts for an approximated %60, unfortunately we will never know what is diagnostic and what is not. Perhaps you are right, perhaps we are just aware of it now but that is unlikely.

Please explain, with evidence of course, how have the adjuvants changed and how has glyphosate use have changed, and how this have impacted on your theory. You can also add aluminum too

Firstly glyphosate is far more commonly used in farming practices and throughout the developing world, I shouldn't need to show you graphs on the rapid overuse of glyphosate. Adjuvants have changed from simple oil emulsion in the 1920's I think it was (which to be fair was a poor adjuvant) to an almost comprehensive aluminium adjuvant, which I am sure you will agree is a relatively poorly understood adjuvant (if memory serves me correctly it doesn't stimulate intracellular response??). Also you must take into consideration the increase in polyvalent vaccinations and the fact we are starting to vaccinate from birth.

The question to why its happening now and not 60 years ago if at all vaccine related is most likely due to epigenetic/environmental changes.

I AM NOT AN ANTI VAXXER I AM CONCERNED FOR THE CHILDREN! Seriously I saw what happened to my friends son 16 hrs post vaccine and febrile seizure, he changed overnight it was devastating. Sorry but its 1-30am over this side of the planet and I am struggling....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join