It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI to Round Rock police: Bigfoot is ‘most wanted fugitive’

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Well this is surprising!
There must be some action down near Austin, I'm having trouble believing the FBI put out a $500,000 buck bounty on one, but hey! Stranger stuff has happened! Good luck to them.

Round Rock Police Chief Allen Banks has received a special message from the Federal Bureau of Investigation: the Hairy Man seen galavanting around the Round Rock trails is a “most wanted fugitive.”

According to the city’s Parks and Recreation Department, which has been keeping residents abreast of recent Bigfoot sightings, Round Rock’s top police official got an email from the FBI stating it has added Bigfoot to the “Ten Most Wanted Fugitives” List.

The Bureau is offering a reward of up to $500,000 for information leading directly to the arrest of the giant, hair-covered being, according to the Parks and Rec Department.

Bigfoot was last seen on the Brushy Creek Regional Trail and made “loud, demonic-like howl sounds,” according to the FBI most wanted poster.

Parks and Rec first alerted the public two weeks ago that park rangers found strange footprints at city parks and trails. Then, video footage was released showing a mysteriously large figure running on the Brushy Creek Trail.

www.statesman.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Con't

There was also an alleged video taken? So it looks like activity has been going on for awhile or someone is having a blast hoaxing in a suit. It's been fairly hot out there, plus Texas. Only a ninny would risk getting shot, you would think?

Link to earlier story with video,
www.statesman.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Given the recent frivolous FBI investigations into Trump and 'the Russians' this seems about right.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
It gets better, the park rangers found tracks and took pictures. LOL!
I had no idea this is a ongoing thing down there! Plus if you were in DC and working for the FBI, lets see....stay in town and get involved in Trump nonsense, or HEY!!! Fieldwork!!!
I'm thinking fieldwork was the better choice.

Our Park Ranger surveillance has captured strange footprints at various parks & trails in the area. If you find these, or other unexplained phenomena, tag Round Rock Parks and Recreation Department on FB, or @roundrockpard on Twitter & Instagram. #RRSightings

www.statesman.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Plus the bonus local news story, this just keeps getting better and better!

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
All my friends...you heathens you!

Wow! Awesome

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

There was something on ATS about a Round Rock Sasquatch a few months ago and I responded that back in the 1980s that there were reports of the creature in the area. I have a first hand account of the sound of a Sasquatch makes being witnessed in a small community right south of Austin.

It is interesting to hear of such reports around the Austin area. While there are some sheltered areas I would think that the Sasquatch would be scarce.... On second thought, the halfway tame deer around Austin are plentiful, much more so than out in the hinterlands. So if they feed on deer that may explain why Sasquatch has come to town. The coyotes discovered that trick a long time ago.
edit on 24-6-2017 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-6-2017 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
What do they want him for? Is Bigfoot the main course at the FBI picnic this year?

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
If this is genuine and the FBI are offering half a million for it's capture... That add's massive weight that these things exist.. and are known about.

Does seem bizarre the FBI would do this though. .

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Sorry guys. It's a Campaign from Round Rock Parks and Recreation dept to get kids outside walking the trails instead of sitting on the couch playing video games. Just started after school let out for the summer. Pretty clever.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Given the recent frivolous FBI investigations into Trump and 'the Russians' this seems about right.
And I expect as much legit evidence.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
What do they want him for? Is Bigfoot the main course at the FBI picnic this year?
Spirit cooking??

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Glad you've heard about this previously! Maybe it's legit then?

An yeah, as the prey animals move into the suburbs the larger predators have been following. Can't say that to Finding BF or others of their ilk cause that ruins their propaganda narrative. ROFL!!! I'm still thinking the FBI part is a joke, but I could easily be wrong. In the article is a wanted poster that I can't copy over so if someone more knowledgeable knows how that would be GREAT!

The only other thing I've seen like it was the old Army Training Manual, so if the poster is legit it's really something!

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Sorry guys. It's a Campaign from Round Rock Parks and Recreation dept to get kids outside walking the trails instead of sitting on the couch playing video games. Just started after school let out for the summer. Pretty clever.

Color me CRUSHED!!!!
good for the kids tho, I saw some youtubes of kids hunting BF. That explains it tho.
Facepalm!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I just checked the FBI most wanted list and I don't see a picture of bigfoot?

www.fbi.gov...

edit on 24-6-2017 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Who knows what is out there. Look at all those pictures that camera boxes capture.

www.viralnova.com...

This one is claimed to be a picture of bigfoot:

media.galaxant.com...

Even a webcam set to watch an urban garden will capture pictures of foxes, hedgehogs and other wildlife you would never expect.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

There is a legend in the Round Rock area about the "hairy man". There's a road and even a local festival named after him. What I heard was that it was a boy who was lost or abandoned many years ago (like horse and wagon times) who grew up in the area woods as a wild hermit. They say his ghost still roams the area.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

The apparently "mocked up" Most Wanted poster on the bottom left of this article.
www.statesman.com...

edit on 24-6-2017 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Park rangers spot 'Bigfoot' in Round Rock, ask kids to help track him down

A note to parents, parks and rec officials say this is all in good fun, but they are calling on kids to help them get to the bottom of this mystery.

If kids manage to find evidence of Bigfoot, they are encouraged to take pictures and share them with Round Rock Parks and Recreation.

Very clever and fun for the kid's I'm sure.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
LINK

MORE | Park rangers spot 'Bigfoot' in Round Rock, ask kids to help track him down

Anyone that sees any activity in Round Rock parks, pools or trails or other unexplained phenomena, tag Round Rock Parks and Recreation Department on FB, or @roundrockpard on Twitter & Instagram. #RRSightings

Email to Chief Banks:

Chief: It has come to our attention that Bigfoot has been seen in Round Rock. We are very concerned and plan to nominate him to the FBI Top 10. Please see the attached wanted poster. Any help your department needs in finding Bigfoot we will assist.

Christopher Comb
Special Agent in Charge
Federal Bureau of Investigation
San Antonio – Austin – Waco – Del Rio – Laredo – McAllen – Brownsville

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join