It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suicide Bombing at Mecca Foiled by Saudi Security Forces

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I'm not really watching the muslim world in the middle east beyond what is going on in Iraq & Syria, so I have to say I was surprised when I heard that there were attempted suicide bombings at the muslim holy city of Mecca, though I wouldn't be surprised if it happened all the time.

That being said, after reading this story I became curious. Who 'within' the muslim world would be trying to murder muslims? I understand the shia vs sunni conflicts with Saudi Arabia and Iran, but this is the holy city of Mecca. That's got to be against some precept of Islam.

Perhaps Qatar is pissed because they are being singled out by Saudi Arabia and others for funding jihadi terrorists?

Some who is more in tune with muslim issues and the middle east please chime in.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Sounds _False Flag_ fake.

Everyone gets to be a hero.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Why would a Muslim ever target Mecca? Something seems fishy with this foiled threat. That is one of the most sacred cities in Islam.

Different groups of Muslims do not get along, Muslims kill Muslims all the time. But no group would ever target Mecca.
edit on 23-6-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
You only become a full Muslim after visiting Mecca.
Why would those heathens want to destroy something that is so sacred to their faith. So sacred that they murder and commit atrocities for every single day in the name of it.
Doesn't make any sense.
Even Ray Charles could see this is total BS!!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
They cut off the heads own their own citizens for seemingly trivial matters, it is not beyond reason that they would set up a false flag for nefarious reasons.

However, there was what insiders are calling soft coup recently when King Salman replaced his nephew as the heir to the throne with his own son. This was also followed by the king stripping his nephew of his powers overseeing criminal investigations.

Depending on who was in the targeted destination, this may have actually been an internal attack, and fact that is probably int he realm of 100% .

I #ing knew it, I been saying it all year. This is the beginning of the fall of the reigning Saudi monarchy. At least I hope. Expect to see more escalations throughout the year, many which will be under reported or played down.

Just remember when people in charge are trying to tell us to move along and nothing to see here, it usually means there is something to see here.
Saudi king relieves Nayef as crown prince

So yea, I am going with internal retaliatory strike.
edit on 6-23-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Once you figure out that terrorist whether they claim it or not , are not true muslims, then you can see how this could happen.
edit on 24-6-2017 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Why would those heathens want to destroy something that is so sacred to their faith.

Well, the chance of them destroying the whole city of Mecca with a suicide bomber or two is pretty slim. It seems that the objective was to kill as many people in a concentrated space as possible.

Now onto this false flag scenario... I've actually contemplated the possibility that this is the work of Trump's CIA in order to get all middle eastern countries to unite against the jihadis. The fact that no one (innocent) died may be key.

edit on 6/24/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I would like more information on how someone in a # hole like that has access to a car that costs more that half the working class in America can even afford.

There has got to be a good documentary on that.

I've financed habitat upgrades that cost less than a disposable asset in a suicide bombing. There is something wrong, here...

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

I would like more information on how someone in a # hole like that has access to a car that costs more that half the working class in America can even afford.

Saudi Arabia has some of the richest people in the world.

Oil...

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom
It also is said that the new Crown Prince has a more liberal vision for the people of Saudi Arabia as well as a diversified economy. Sounds like a controversial viewpoint that would not appease the more conservative traditional elements within their Kingdom.

What Does Bin Salman’s Rise Mean
The architect of Saudi Arabia’s Vision 2030 plan is now next in line to the throne, the Saudi Press Agency announced on Wednesday, paving the way for the 31-year-old nobleman to forward an assertive regional foreign policy and a much-needed economic overhaul.

A more liberal social policy that would allow women greater freedom of mobility and civil rights, is on the crown prince’s to-do list, but the effort will face staunch opposition from the entrenched and conservative Islamic ministry.

I think they are trying to send him a message. Or maybe he is the one sending a message?? Either way I believe an internal attack was the most likely reason.

new topics

top topics

join