It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Global! Alien, interdimensional disclosure imminent!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
I have noticed via twitter that a number of those i follow are saying that this much talked about big news is very close, with one source saying today!!

This youtube video from "anonymous" is interesting... is now the time??

has anyone else heard anything as of late that has made them think something "big" is coming??

i "feel" something is close....

It has been like this for years. Every year there is some sort of news that something big is going to come out about disclosure, and it never does.

So my stance us, i believe it when i see it!

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Anonymous isnt going to give us anything because anonymous aren't us, its some government agency cover. A psyop plain and simple, they've never done anything good for us, just themselves.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AkontaDarkpaw

Prime Directive lmao...

They haven't made contact with us because we'd try to have sex with them.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin
a reply to: AkontaDarkpaw

Prime Directive lmao...

They haven't made contact with us because we'd try to have sex with them.

Lol... if they're the Nephilim then they had sex with us first!

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin
a reply to: Davg80

Anonymous isnt going to give us anything because anonymous aren't us, its some government agency cover. A psyop plain and simple, they've never done anything good for us, just themselves.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Official disclosure will mean that they have to admit that more technologically evolved alien beings have been abducting human beings for decades as a part of an extensive intrebreeding program.

It will NEVER happen.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

i also saw this anonymous source that says big news is coming, we will soon find out!!
archive.4plebs.org...

Hello /pol/, ..... I'm here to let you know that sometime between right now as I type this, or no later than around 2 pm tomorrow, you will be either read about, listen to, or watch a news story. You will probably see it first on Twitter from a few well known conservative (right wing) people. It will break on cable news shortly after. I can not..... !

It's 3:10 PM (Eastern) ... on the 24th... Anyone?

Oh well... maybe next time...

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Just an observation

The Video title says "NASA Is About to Announce the Discovery of Intelligent Alien Life "

Then around 4 mins in proceeds with a verbatim script from the FBI memo dated July 8th 1947 from San Diego California.

The memo is real it resides in the FBI vault here : vault.fbi.gov...

Although the origins of it are not from any FBI staff.

This memorandum is respectfully addressed to certain scientists of distinction, to important aeronautical and military authorities, to a number of public officials and to a few publications. The writer has little expectation that anything of import will be accomplished by this gesture. The mere fact that the data here-in were obtained by so-called supernormal means is probably sufficient to ensure its disregard by nearly all the persons addressed: nevertheless it seems a public duty to make it available. (The present writer has several university degrees and was formerly a university department head).

A very serious situation may develop at any time with regard to the “flying saucers”. If one of these should be attacked, the attacking plane will almost certainly be destroyed. In the public mind, this might create near panic and international suspicion. The principal data concerning these craft is now at hand and must be offered, no matter how fantastic and unintelligible it may seem to minds not previously instructed in thinking of this type.

Part of the disks carry crews, others are under remote control. Their mission is peaceful. The visitors contemplate settling on this plane. These visitors are human-like but much larger in size. They are not excarnate Earth people but come from their own world. They do NOT come from a planet as we use the word, but from an etheric planet which interpenetrates with our own and is not perceptible to us. The bodies of the visitors, and the craft, automatically materialize on entering the vibratory rate of our dense matter. The disks possess a type of radiant energy or a ray, which will easily disintegrate any attacking ship. They reenter the etheric at will, and so simply disappear from our vision, without a trace. The region from which they come is not the “astral plane”, but corresponds to the Lokas or Talas. Students of esoteric matters will understand these terms. They probably cannot be reached by radio, but probably can be by radar. if a signal system can be devised for that apparatus. We give information and warning and can do no more. Let the newcomers be treated with every kindness. Unless the disks are with-(illegible) a (illegible, illegible) with which our culture and science are incapable of dealing. A heavy responsibility rests upon the few in authority who are able to understand this matter.

Addendum: The Lokas are oval-shaped, fluted length, oval with a heat-resisting metal or alloy not yet known, the front cage contains the controls, the middle portion a laboratory; the rear contains armament, which consists essentially of a powerful energy apparatus, perhaps a ray.

July 8th was the day Walter Haut the public information officer, issued a press release stating that personnel from the Army 509th Operations Group had recovered a "flying disc", from a ranch near Roswell.

Today is June 24th the same day the Flying Saucer age began with Kenneth Arnold's sighting, also in 1947.

Make of all that what you will.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
Just an observation

The Video title says "NASA Is About to Announce the Discovery of Intelligent Alien Life "

Then around 4 mins in proceeds with a verbatim script from the FBI memo dated July 8th 1947 from San Diego California.

The memo is real it resides in the FBI vault here : vault.fbi.gov...

Although the origins of it are not from any FBI staff.

This memorandum is respectfully addressed to certain scientists of distinction, to important aeronautical and military authorities, to a number of public officials and to a few publications. The writer has little expectation that anything of import will be accomplished by this gesture. The mere fact that the data here-in were obtained by so-called supernormal means is probably sufficient to ensure its disregard by nearly all the persons addressed: nevertheless it seems a public duty to make it available. (The present writer has several university degrees and was formerly a university department head).

A very serious situation may develop at any time with regard to the “flying saucers”. If one of these should be attacked, the attacking plane will almost certainly be destroyed. In the public mind, this might create near panic and international suspicion. The principal data concerning these craft is now at hand and must be offered, no matter how fantastic and unintelligible it may seem to minds not previously instructed in thinking of this type.

Part of the disks carry crews, others are under remote control. Their mission is peaceful. The visitors contemplate settling on this plane. These visitors are human-like but much larger in size. They are not excarnate Earth people but come from their own world. They do NOT come from a planet as we use the word, but from an etheric planet which interpenetrates with our own and is not perceptible to us. The bodies of the visitors, and the craft, automatically materialize on entering the vibratory rate of our dense matter. The disks possess a type of radiant energy or a ray, which will easily disintegrate any attacking ship. They reenter the etheric at will, and so simply disappear from our vision, without a trace. The region from which they come is not the “astral plane”, but corresponds to the Lokas or Talas. Students of esoteric matters will understand these terms. They probably cannot be reached by radio, but probably can be by radar. if a signal system can be devised for that apparatus. We give information and warning and can do no more. Let the newcomers be treated with every kindness. Unless the disks are with-(illegible) a (illegible, illegible) with which our culture and science are incapable of dealing. A heavy responsibility rests upon the few in authority who are able to understand this matter.

Addendum: The Lokas are oval-shaped, fluted length, oval with a heat-resisting metal or alloy not yet known, the front cage contains the controls, the middle portion a laboratory; the rear contains armament, which consists essentially of a powerful energy apparatus, perhaps a ray.

July 8th was the day Walter Haut the public information officer, issued a press release stating that personnel from the Army 509th Operations Group had recovered a "flying disc", from a ranch near Roswell.

Today is June 24th the same day the Flying Saucer age began with Kenneth Arnold's sighting, also in 1947.

Make of all that

Hey yeah, one day that might be a national holiday to the alien gods.

Or

Everybody keep your eyes on the sky today
edit on 24-6-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

There's another co-incidence.

Make of that what you Willtell

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Anonymous just means a way for idiots either with an agenda (or they are just idiots), can make ridiculous videos without having to take any responsibility for their claims or views. If you really believe in what you stand for.. don't hide behind a mask. Well, unless you are a superhero, then it's kind of ok.

p.s. Just watched part of the video.. it is as ridiculous as I thought it would be.
edit on 24-6-2017 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill
Official disclosure will mean that they have to admit that more technologically evolved alien beings have been abducting human beings for decades as a part of an extensive intrebreeding program.

It will NEVER happen.

No it wont, not at all.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

hi zatara,

I hope we're not some petrie dish experiment. There's so many theories we could randomly pick one out of a hat and we still wouldn't know if it was the right answer.

I have noticed how much of this has been ignored by leaders of the free world and not so free world.

Wasn't it the leader of China's Wife who once openly mentioned she contacts aliens in her spare time? To me, Antarctica has a lot of unanswered questions untold. Many many world leaders and even Royalty have been there. Is snow really that interesting? no it's something more, admiral byrd knew it as well. And whatever it was he discovered, has created a very high interest in that area ever since.

A ufo impacting Times Square, now that would be an interesting sight to behold.
: ) to you too.
edit on 24-6-2017 by Sapphire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
The powers that be have nothing to gain and everything to lose on disclosure.
Unless there is some large event, a large crowd sighting some ship up close and films it or similar, we will never have any official disclosure.
Richard Dolan sums it up pretty clear in his books.
edit on 25-6-2017 by tjocksteffe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   
One video a year about how close to disclosure we are.... 23 more videos to go
And when it does take place there wont be a "Disclosure" or "Anon" video in sight

edit on 25-6-2017 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: tjocksteffe

i feel that they don't need to disclose, if you think about what is being said, that they are here already, from other dimensions or vibrations and for them to be realised more and more people would have to be aware...
Maybe they just need to keep the slow drip tap (faucet) of information on till eventually we are all aware, it makes sense that occultism, spirits and demons are all related to this theory, it ties everything up.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

i have read that before, probably on here, it is very interesting, even though it is not of an official, it is still either one of two things 1. truth, or 2. a practical joke...... thanks for this info, this time i will look into it more, cheers!

the lokas and the talas eh, i take it we are the inferior one!

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sapphire

A sad day it will be when you find out your saviors are no more than demons. You aren't being smart.. the only thing you people get right is they have been here for a very long time.
edit on 25-6-2017 by kef33890 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: kef33890

A sad day it will be when they find out we are no more than demons.
Or perhaps they've already discovered that.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

yes thats my stance also, but also i will not disbelieve it because i haven't seen it..

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join