It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi under fire by DNC and Democrat House

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Oh, I hope she stays. It's good comedy...with her bug eyes, blank stares, slurred speech and forgetfulness on full display. I feel sorry for the aides that sometimes stand by her at her conferences. This woman is bat# crazy and the House Democrats STILL allow her to speak. Now that's some funny stuff right there. Californians must be "funny" too, electing two of the most unhinged, loony officials in politics... Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi. In case you can't get enough of her, here are some highlights from her most recent conference, where she calls herself a "master legislator."

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o
a reply to: UKTruth

"Preserve the assault..."

That is too funny.
Freudian slip?
Nice find

A Freudian slip indeed.. he must be so used to talking about his fathers assault on nations' values and democracies , it just came out.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: Hefficide

So yeah. Pelosi has to go. Her cronies have to go. As do Paul Ryan and Trey Gowdy and the clowns on the other side of the isle

Lets start with Ryan and McCain . Havent heard much from ol Mitch since Boehner had to check out .

McCain won't be around much longer. His dementia is getting too obvious to ignore.
Ryan, OTOH, will be around for a while. We'll need to find some way to nudge him out of office.

Then we just need to make sure Ted Cruz and Jeb Bush don't decide to run again. Those two are the living embodiments of what is wrong with the Republican party.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

a reply to: Hefficide

So yeah. Pelosi has to go. Her cronies have to go. As do Paul Ryan and Trey Gowdy and the clowns on the other side of the isle

Lets start with Ryan and McCain . Havent heard much from ol Mitch since Boehner had to check out .

McCain won't be around much longer. His dementia is getting too obvious to ignore.
Ryan, OTOH, will be around for a while. We'll need to find some way to nudge him out of office.

Then we just need to make sure Ted Cruz and Jeb Bush don't decide to run again. Those two are the living embodiments of what is wrong with the Republican party.

Place Mitt Romney at the top of that list , please

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

The joke is, it's not Pelosi.

It's the message.

You can't run on a platform for;
Higher taxes
Gun control
Fewer freedoms
Bigger government

And get elected.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's the message.

Higher taxes
Gun control
Fewer freedoms
Bigger government

And get elected.

That's pretty much it. The platform sucks and demonizing everyone who doesn't agree with you doesn't work.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

It's the message.

Higher taxes
Gun control
Fewer freedoms
Bigger government

And get elected.

And that was my main point. Forever , I was a "Diehard Liberal Tree-Hugging Liberal" (no , really) until around 2003 . Then I realized the goals of the Liberals that had taken over the Democratic Party. I just could not live with that type of future. And it is showing more and more as the years have gone by. Glad I switched.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I agree. We are at that stage of the struggle where we need not aid the enemy. We shouldnt correct them, shouldnt help them learn to brand themselves as more appealing. We should watch each mistake and offer up no more reason than they do.

Russians. Yes. Racists. Yes. Everything you say. Its the FBI. Poor white people. Poor minoroties who didnt vote. Rich whites. Yes. The vast right wing conspiracy.

Then when the old guard of both parties is gone, we will all know anyways what could have been done better and we all move on.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
August 25, 2017

Nancy Pelosi is in the news a lot this year. None of that news is GOOD for her or the Democrats. Here we have another display of her ignorance of the state of this nation..

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.) said Wednesday that Democrats have "won every fight" against Republicans, leaving out that Democrats have lost four special House elections to Republicans this year.

We have beaten them in appropriations," Pelosi said. "We've won every fight. The president's numbers are in the high 30s, which is for a new president remarkable to be so low. He is making his own case. The American people see for themselves that he does not share their values and that he does not—some who may have voted for him are now rethinking and others are just digging in their heels."

Source: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
August 25, 2017

Nancy Pelosi is in the news a lot this year. None of that news is GOOD for her or the Democrats. Here we have another display of her ignorance of the state of this nation..

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.) said Wednesday that Democrats have "won every fight" against Republicans, leaving out that Democrats have lost four special House elections to Republicans this year.

We have beaten them in appropriations," Pelosi said. "We've won every fight. The president's numbers are in the high 30s, which is for a new president remarkable to be so low. He is making his own case. The American people see for themselves that he does not share their values and that he does not—some who may have voted for him are now rethinking and others are just digging in their heels."

Source: www.foxnews.com...

that's the same fox news that believes a mentally unstable president is a good thing.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
To drain the sewer, you can't be stable. Stability would mean respect, patience, and fairness. President Trump is doing exactly what he needs to do in this environment.

Pelosi, on the other hand, has never displayed that she knows how to be normal. Democrats continue losing elections, because most of them are like her.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Well , it appears attention is turning away from the Russians and the chickens are coming home to roost

How come so many of you react to EVERY item in the news by claiming the Russian story is fading? I mean, Midwest Landscaping could post a story about the Rose of Sharon, and you guys would be like, "Awwww yeah, son. I told you the Russian narrative is falling apart. This shrubbery story proves it. YES! DEMS are running for the hills now!"
edit on 25-8-2017 by Dudemo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: face23785

I agree. We are at that stage of the struggle where we need not aid the enemy.

Pretty sure the enemy isn't consulting you.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I have decided Pelosi must have something on all these people if they continues voting for her when everything is falling apart around them.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
I have decided Pelosi must have something on all these people if they continues voting for her when everything is falling apart around them.

I think she never has any challengers in her district. Pelosi is dangerous, like Hillary. If you've noticed, Bernie Sanders hasn't been the same since taking-on the pantsuited wonder woman.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
That platform, that message, will all be front and center Sunday night to a huge captive audience.
The democrats worst nightmare.

It's the message.

Higher taxes
Gun control
Fewer freedoms
Bigger government

And get elected.

edit on 15-3-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join