It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Motorcyclist Detained for Driving at Protesters on SF Street

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
lol what an idiot, full fledged donkey.
He knew there were people there, yet he still worked his way through.
Not much self control..Though I give him credit for not killing anyone.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

originally posted by: Stulinka

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Snarl

Look at the pics, looks like he barely missed some.

Watch the video - he stopped, the leftists moved like the cowards they are, and the alpha male went on his way.

For the record, I would have bought him a beer if he treated them like speed bumps. So tired of liberal losers.

You know the whole 'alpha' and 'beta' stuff was based on wolves and turned out to not be true, right?
More leftist lies. Anyone that has a pack of dogs knows there is an Alpha.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ZaneDog

Back up your assertion, because science says otherwise. There is a lot of it out there too. There's also a lot of media talking about the science, for example this

And by back it up, I mean with sources.
edit on 21Thu, 22 Jun 2017 21:16:40 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago6 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Watch the video - he stopped, the leftists moved like the cowards they are, and the alpha male went on his way.

For the record, I would have bought him a beer if he treated them like speed bumps. So tired of liberal losers.

You know the whole 'alpha male' stuff was based on wolves and turned out to not be true, right?

Off topic. but there's an 'Alpha' in every dog sled team.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I can think of valid reasons to use your vehicle in self defense. Like say someone is shooting at you. Or a bike gang is surrounding you. Or a mob are trying to pull you out of your car. Lots of good reasons to aim a car at someone.

Hey! I can think of lots of good reasons to not lie in the middle of the damned street. They range from moral reasons to reasons pertaining to physics and how 150lbs of water and soft flesh fail to mitigate the incoming force of a 35 mph steel object weighing 4500 pounds. But im sure that tidbit failed to register with the morons laying in the street.

Dispite what the law says you never. Ever. Ever. Ever ever ever have the right of way as a pedestrian vs a steel object weighing 4500 lbs traveling at any speed. Did these morons ancestors survive because they thought they had the right of way over a charging elephant or rhino. Probably not because they had basic common sense. They werent deluded like these idiots were.

Good for the guy on the motorcycle. He scared the crap out of some moron losers who quite frankly deserved even less reverence. Screw them go do your die in on the dambed sidewalk like normal cognitivly functional humans would.

Laying in the street... Stupid morons.
edit on 22-6-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Detained for slowly driving a motorbike through a gaggle of morons standing in the middle of the road?

How strange.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Well, this is on par with all the leftist violence, so I'd say ANTIFA is justified in looting and harming people. Heck, if he wasn't dead, the ball park shooter should be exonerated!

Both sides do it, so why even punish or talk about it, it's all equal.

This erases Kathy Griffin, the assassination play Hell, it even equates to the "rape Melania" memes!

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Detained for slowly driving a motorbike through a gaggle of morons standing in the middle of the road?

How strange.

He revved that scary sounding motor, how dare he!

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

You know the whole 'alpha male' stuff was based on wolves and turned out to not be true, right?

There's a lead dog in every dog team, not an 'alpha.' I was pointing out to the person who made the comment initially that they were in error. Instead, some want to cling to the idea.
edit on 21Thu, 22 Jun 2017 21:27:39 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago6 by Greven because: (no reason given)

link   

a reply to: ZaneDog

Back up your assertion, because science says otherwise. There is a lot of it out there too. There's also a lot of media talking about the science, for example this

And by back it up, I mean with sources.

You are about to run through a minefield. Science can be wrong hence the whole only 2 gender debate. I really like how you science enthusiasts always use it when it's convenient in pushing your narrative. Go with the times. In 2 years science will prove the alpha male theory was correct again. That's how the nu science apparently works. Science is fun.

link   
Is it really this hard for some people to realize that it's violent to drive through protesters? Protest is protected free speech until declared an unlawful assembly, there's no protection or right for driving through a protest.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
What a cuck.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

It is indeed reckless and dangerous.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

There's a lead dog in every dog team, not an 'alpha.' I was pointing out to the person who made the comment initially that they were in error. Instead, some want to cling to the idea.

I've worked with DS teams in Minnesota.
There's an Alpha and a Lead.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Is it really this hard for some people to realize that it's violent to drive through protesters? Protest is protected free speech until declared an unlawful assembly, there's no protection or right for driving through a protest.

Not when you don't hit anyone and do it at slow speeds. His tax dollars helped build them roads.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I've worked with DS teams in Minnesota.
There's an Alpha and a Lead.

People that don't have proof sure love their anecdotes. Prove me wrong.
edit on 21Thu, 22 Jun 2017 21:29:52 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago6 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

I don't have to back anything up to you, I have 9 dogs running around the ranch, it's personal knowledge.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It doesn't erase anything Antifa Berkeley has done and certainly not that asshole that opened fire on the GOP baseball team, and it's rather ignorant and mean of you to try and make that what I'm doing. The bigoted narrative against the Left, however, is getting out of control and I won't apologize for shedding light on the violent right. I intend to do so a lot more.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I think he should go to GITMO.

He's obviously a terrorist.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

shedding light on the violent right.
The only violence there was to the motorcycle engine, he might have floated a valve revving it like that.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join