It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illinois Man Arrested after Threatening to Assassinate Trump via Facebook.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

The seven sailor that died last week, I thought that's what you were referencing.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

This Edwardsville man is from the same part of Illinois as the one who shot Congressman Scalise. Either something is in the water, or there's a "cell" of nutjobs in that area.

Either way, I wish the FBI had not of published that they arrested this guy. Other would-be assassins will now clam up.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Without damaging anyone's delicate sensibilities, can we all agree that this isn't even news any more?

It's more of a "meh".

It's normal now.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: projectvxn

I am a Leftist, so when you say Leftists, you are including me.

If you say so.

Fact is your compatriots on the left seem to have abandoned any sense of morality or civility.

They want war.

They won't be very happy when the rest of us who are sick of this # start fighting back in earnest.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I guess that leaves me with... please see my sig.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I was. Sorry, I'm a bit dense this afternoon...

I imagine at some point he will, but will allow the families to lay them to rest first, as is proper.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

please see my sig.

The interesting thing about this is that you identify as a leftist. While I do not identify as a right winger.

I'm a fiscal and constitutional conservative. Not a republican, certainly not married to the idea of Trump, and I am NOT a social "Christian values" conservative.

I just hate what the left has become. Once a group I THOUGHT stood on principle, has long since abandoned me in favor of this neo fascist bull#.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
He is just a loon, using partisan politics as a scapegoat to his issues.

Trust me, liberals are looney tunes, just take a look at the ones here, but not like this. I haven't seen any of them advocate harm to our President, slander? Sure.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I wonder if they'll be having a little talk with J Depp?

Jonny Depp

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
It's the only good thing about Facebook, it is like a mouse trap for stupid people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join