It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why you can bleep off when you say I need to vaccinate my children...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
What exactly are children vaccinated against these days? I was born in 65. I think I remember lining up at a mall and getting a multi-needle injection. Swear I had a scar from it but just looked and can't see it.... Mandella effect or poor eyesight lol...

www.cdc.gov... its 18 the list and schedule can be found using the link

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Even crazy homeless people who are barely on the fringes of society need to wear pants and not dash across busy streets.

You've obviously never been to Anchorage, Alaska.

I would presume, and this is just me thinking while typing, that a society which had multiple Supreme Court rulings clearly naming something as obvious as abortion a "right over self" wouldn't have much of leg to stand on in regards to trying to force someone to vaccinate against their own "right over self." But that's just me and as popular as inane virtue signaling has become in the USA, I'm in no way surprised that this is yet another fine example of hypocritical contradiction among Americans.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

Uh, from your link:
www.cdc.gov...

Additional Facts
Additives used in the production of vaccines may include

suspending fluid (e.g. sterile water, saline, or fluids containing protein);
preservatives and stabilizers to help the vaccine remain unchanged (e.g. albumin, phenols, and glycine); and
adjuvants or enhancers to help the vaccine to be more effective.
Common substances found in vaccines include:

[SNIP]

Thimerosal is a mercury-containing preservative that is added to vials of vaccine that contain more than one dose to prevent contamination and growth of potentially harmful bacteria.

Dude, I'm not trying to argue the science on this issue with you because I know you know more about that than I ever will. My children are partially vaccinated. We felt the MMR and Polio shots were of value, the rest we declined. My position here is that I find it repugnant that parents who are going with what they believe is best for their children and their childrens' health are treated with a level of spite and a display of arrogance which is mind bogglingly directed. The attitude of the crowd along with the eerily groupthink recitation of the same argument over and the same buzz words from the pro vaccination people has made me worry about vaccinations WAY MORE than the anti-vax folks writings and comments ever have.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Hepatitis B – 3 shots
DTaP – 6 shots
Hib – 3 or 4 shots (depending on the brand)
Polio (IPV) – 4 shots
Pneumococcal (PCV13) – 4 shots
Rotavirus – 2 or 3 doses (depending on the brand)
Influenza (flu) – 1 shot, yearly *
Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) – 2 shots
Varicella (chicken pox) – 2 shots
Hepatitis A – 2 shots
Meningococcal – 2 shots
HPV – 2 to 3 shots **

Count the number of shots given.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Rezlooper

That's because all the other children your kids play with and go to school with have been vaccinated.

I'm happy your children are healthy. Let's hope they stay that way.
Exactly. Let this anti vaccine agenda catch on and we will see epedemics like in the past. It's all well and fine if just a few people wish to opt out, but when a critical mass develops and a disease starts to spread, it's going to be hard to feel sorry for the ones who's kids get sick. I will feel sorry for the kids, but the parents will have to shoulder the blame.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Herd immunity and how it works

i.imgur.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite debate will be enforced.
We expect civility and decorum within all topics.
Community Announcement re: Decorum
Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Thimerosal is still the primary preservative used in vaccines. It is a mercury compound.

A mercury compound that has been altered so that it is safe for human injection. It's not actually mercury.

Raw beans are poisonous. Cooked, they are safe.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: xSEEKxNxSTRIKEx
Be amazed at the natural health of a human being that eats healthy and stays active. This earth has what we need to survive. If you keep your body in an alkaline state you would have no alergies, weight gain, cant get cancer. I dont trust vaccines after what happened with the swine flu crap. But if you keep your body at an acidic state, you will be prone to disease, weight gain, alergies, immune issues, even cancer. I agree with the OP
Best comment in this thread.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
This is a tough one.

If you were to ask me should a parent vaccinate their children, I'd say yes they should. They should not make decisions based on propaganda from the Internet, they should discuss it with their family MD and take their advice.

If you were to ask me should a parent be forced to do it, I'd say absolutely not. It's foolish and an unnecessary risk based on false information from the Internet or other ill informed people who are not qualified to give medical advice, but it's their choice to make.

I personally went through the German Measles (104 fever and I still remember being put into a wash tub full of water and ice to save my life), Whooping Cough (5 weeks of hell and again near death) and the Mumps. I'd never want to be responsible for my own child having to go through that for no good reason.

Way too many people giving medical advice on the Internet these day's and that's a different thing. A person gives medical advice to others that leads to death or suffering, they should be criminally and civilly liable for any harm they do to others by practicing medicine without a license. Sadly people doing that are so arrogant, they don't give a damn. They read it somewhere or someone not qualified, like a friend said so, so they are suddenly experts. What they are is dangerous.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth

Be amazed at the natural health of a human being that eats healthy and stays active. This earth has what we need to survive. If you keep your body in an alkaline state you would have no alergies, weight gain, cant get cancer. I dont trust vaccines after what happened with the swine flu crap. But if you keep your body at an acidic state, you will be prone to disease, weight gain, alergies, immune issues, even cancer. I agree with the OP
Best comment in this thread.

Yes very true! However with all the junk given in each ones daily life it is very hard to keep the normal person at those acceptable levels.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
When I first heard this was a debate, I looked up scientific studies on vaccines directly and read them myself, and I found a few interesting things. I found studies that determined vaccines do not cause autism, when the number of children in the study was fewer than the normal population statistics for autism (I think it was 1 in 63 children had autism at the time, but I don't remember). I found a study using monkeys to determine that the vaccine schedule did not cause behavior changes, when first of all, the vaccines were given over a 2 year period for monkeys (adults at age 2) and compared to a vaccine schedule for toddlers (obviously not adults at age 2) AND the study clearly stated the vaccine made the chimps behave more quiet and docile, yet the study went on to claim "it did not change their behavior because they were only looking for signs that vaccines caused increased aggression."

I'mnot dumb enough to tell anyone else how to raise their kids. Instead I propose a compromise: how anout anyone can choose to take all, some, or no vaccines (and can freely make the choice on behalf of their children) BUT anyone who deviates from the government mandated schedule signs up to release all their medical records for long term experiments testing the safety of vaccines. Then there's a fully willing control group. Let's see what a real, wide spread, long-term study actually says. I'm sure everyone here would love to see a massive, highly statistically significant experiment prove them right. What are we waiting for? No pne's freedom gets violated and everybody gets what they want.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: anotheramethyst

LINK

Autism-Vaccine Doctor Banned From Practicing Medicine

The doctor whose controversial research first tied autism to vaccination has lost his license to practice medicine in the United Kingdom, BBC News reports. In January, Britain's General Medical Council ruled that Andrew Wakefield acted unethically while conducting that research and allegedly paid kids for providing blood samples at a birthday party, among more than 30 other charges. Weeks later, The Lancet retracted the study in which Wakefield suggested that participants developed autism after getting MMR shots. Now, the GMC has decided that Wakefield's actions amounted to "serious professional misconduct" and banned him from the medical profession.

This may be relevant.

Time and money that could have been marshaled to find the true causes of autism, and then used to develop effective treatments for the nearly 1 in 100 American children diagnosed with autism or a related disorder, have instead been sidetracked to the expensive and exhausting effort of combating the antivaccine movement inspired by Wakefield's flawed report

Bad acts have consequences.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper
The article goes on to reference a lot of articles stating how vaccines are unsafe and how they didn't save us from disease, but indoor plumbing and clean water did.

LOL utter nonsense, look at India: approx. 70% of households don't have an indoor toilet, and yet Polio has been eradicated. The guy in that blog has written lots of false information and lies.
India polio free for 3 years.

If you keep your body in an alkaline state you would have no alergies, weight gain, cant get cancer. I dont trust vaccines after what happened with the swine flu crap. But if you keep your body at an acidic state, you will be prone to disease, weight gain, alergies, immune issues, even cancer. I agree with the OP

I'm dying to hear how you test the alkalinity of your body.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Yes very true! However with all the junk given in each ones daily life it is very hard to keep the normal person at those acceptable levels.

Why not? Why doesn't the government make organic healthy food affordable for everyone instead of pushing this vaccination nonsense?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

I'm dying to hear how you test the alkalinity of your body.

A persons body autocorrects alakalinity, ones diet has no effect upon that.
One question with regards to the mercury in vaccines, how much mercury is taken in by the body due to shots? How many cans of tuna equivalent?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

The element Mercury is toxic to the human body in all forms. What you're saying is "safe" is actually based on small enough amounts of mercury to not BY THEMSELVES exceed the threshold of mercury poisoning. The problem with that is we're not talking about these vaccinations being the only mechanism by which the human body obtains mercury. We get it from fish, from polluted water, from produce that was grown in contaminated soil, and it all amasses in the human body to increase our individual heavy metal burden, which can lead to horrific ailments and death.

Look at it this way, a person can draw a canteen of water off a mountain stream in the Rocky Mountains and drink it dry without boiling it. Many have done so with no adverse effects. But draw the canteen that has the giardia or the e.coli organism in it, drink it, and after you're done crapping every bit of fluid out of your body, in bed with fever for days, and experiencing months of after effects let's talk about whether or not statistical probability is a good barometer to how cautious you should be and while we're having that discussion, let's examine whether anything outside of the human brain and it's eternal need to quantify risk actually gives a tinker's damn about statistical probability.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

There is a polio outbreak in Syria right now. It's not a dead disease.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZaneDog
A persons body autocorrects alakalinity, ones diet has no effect upon that.

Yep, exactly, the body maintains its blood PH within a very small range which will kill us if it goes too high or too low..... hence I am dying to find out how the poster checks his own alkalinity and how he knows he is in an 'alkaline state'.

One question with regards to the mercury in vaccines, how much mercury is taken in by the body due to shots? How many cans of tuna equivalent?

Two completely different types of mercury. Also, thimerosal has not been added to vaccines since 1993, children's shots do not contain thimerosal.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

He doesn't know anything about the science.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join