It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goodnight Mommy(Horror)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Trailer:

In my opinion this is a sort of nature spirit(yokai) in a sort of unrest of the area. It is common to different areas of the world, where greedy ignorance, hatred and delusional ignorance about life exist and the balance and equality of the natural world or absolute nature manifests as reality.

Of course it is meant to send chills and thrills and squeals for all of those who dare cross certain borders of the genre where truth is stranger than fiction.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Looked for this on using Exodus on Kodi, No luck....Looks very good...will try some other sources soon....

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

I don't know if you have found a source yet; but you can rent it at Youtube, likely on Amazon, perhaps even on an Xbox through microsoft, Netflix perhaps has it.

I am not so much a fan of the pirate genre as the residuals help keep feeding families when there is a lt of time between work or other filming, so where they can take a break etc. not all actors make milins of dollars, I have seen a couple of them in local social services applying for assistance between work which sometimes can be years, especially when there is no local work availble for them to pickup to help go through the dirty jobs but someone has to do it in preperation for other work to fill out their portfolio.

For example it is rare to see an actor use a shovel correctly, except in perhaps the movie: Holes

new topics

join