It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Level Of Skill Was Required To Fly A Plane Into The Pentagon ?

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

The reason there was buried wreckage and a wide spread debris field is do to a passenger jet crashing at high speed into soft ground.

There is no jet about it.

Please provide quotes there was no wreckage, no debris, no human remains.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

So it's the wreckage was placed by staging in a hole 70 feet by 70 feet wide and 40 feet deep, covered up, and distributed in a large debris field unnoticed. With human remains of matching DNA? Vs a jet hitting at high speed?
edit on 28-8-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed more

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

We might apply his "razor" to many events. For example, the reason nobody at Shanksville could see, touch, photograph or video a wrecked airliner in that field is because there was no airliner in that field.

Sooo if you were staging a large airplane crash out in a field....
Would you dig a small hole and sprinkle a few small plane pieces around and call it done???

You are using emotion not logic.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Soooo if someone told you a plane crashed, but you're not allowed to see or photograph it...
Would you just believe them and call it a day?

You are using emotion not logic.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

No Sam, I'm not using emotion, I am using easily observable facts and analytical thinking.

I saw the overhead footage live as it was happening. Please understand my bias, because I used to fly helicopters carrying camera operators, including video, many times. The helicopter flew numerous loops around the area, and just as the man in the back seat said at the time, and confirmed by the video footage, there was no wrecked airliner to be seen.

And of course that is exactly what the coroner Miller said to the cameras (yes, it was recorded) after he and his men had inspected the field on foot. No passengers, no baggage, no engines, no landing gear, no nothing at all that would be consistent with a wrecked 757.

That is not emotion Sam, that is analytical thinking, and Occam applies--nobody there could find or observe a wrecked 757 because there was no 757 there.

And as is the case with a major cover-up, it only took a few years for those videos from overhead to be taken down from the internet. Yes, those in charge of what we see and read had something to hide. Thus, for those not yet born, history is rewritten.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Again, provide actual quotes from first responders and site crews where individuals said no jet crashed at shanksville, no wreckage at shanksville, or there was no human remains. You have been part of threads were people have posted the effects of high speed aircraft crashes.

Sorry this is morbid....

But the results of this P-51 crash results in no recognizable human body and no recognizable P-51, yet it is clear the aircraft crashed on the runway. Is this a conspiracy?

m.youtube.com...

m.youtube.com...

m.youtube.com...

edit on 28-8-2017 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 28-8-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed this and that

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I have seen a photo of the plane wreckege within the trade center ruins, showing the cockpit. The left steering wheel was swapped, and was mounted differently. It almost looked like a car's steering wheel. It was blocked in the middle position.

The intruments on the plane looked like a boeing 777 cockpit interior. No blood stains were found, only dust. The top of the plane was ripped off, the glass windows were completely brolen and missing. The black leather pilot seat didn't have a scratch on it. The instruments were not broken, and were out of power.

I installed a flight simulator, using the autopilot, it is easy to fly a plane. So the guys programmed the autopilot to approach an airport, then they altogether turned this steering wheel to mislead the autopilot and to hit the target.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: spidermastermind
I have seen a photo of the plane wreckege within the trade center ruins, showing the cockpit. The left steering wheel was swapped, and was mounted differently. It almost looked like a car's steering wheel. It was blocked in the middle position.

The intruments on the plane looked like a boeing 777 cockpit interior. No blood stains were found, only dust. The top of the plane was ripped off, the glass windows were completely brolen and missing. The black leather pilot seat didn't have a scratch on it. The instruments were not broken, and were out of power.

I don't think even Salander is gullible enough to believe this load of horsesh1t.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: spidermastermind

Like to post or link to the pictures?

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

It is only one photo, and I don't have it. I edited a youtube video still image that is similar, but there is no use uploading it.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

You have evidence that you will not link too?

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: MrBig2430

Occam has been dead for a long time, so he is on nobody's side.

Ah. So instead of answering honestly you're gonna dodge the question.

Classic display of cognitive dissonance.

For example, the reason nobody at Shanksville could see, touch, photograph or video a wrecked airliner in that field is because there was no airliner in that field.

Lies.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Politically incorrect statements, you mean. Blame Bill Maher!

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
time to wake up men.....refuse to be a victim and

please get some common sense....the first video news team with live action at the time......what did they say what did the reporters tell us....you say it

at the pentagon...same then another at the pentagon on the ground abc news....

tell me

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
no tell me what they said about not enough debris to fill a what....you fill in the blank....but you cannot

that leaves us with shills

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Politically incorrect statements, you mean. Blame Bill Maher!

Maher thinks you 9/11 was an inside job conspiracy theorists are nuts.

And you still can't answer the Occams Razor question, can you?

I say it's politics as usual. Nothing out of the ordinary there. It's commonplace. Everybody agrees that politicians hide stuff to further
power/political goals.

But YOU take it to ludicrous levels and think 9/11 involved nukes, no plane at all in Shanksville, god knows what at the Pentagon, switched planes in New York, disappearing passengers, faked phone calls, etc.

Occams Razor has sliced you to shreds, kid.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

that leaves us with shills

Agreed.

Truthers claims are so stupid that shills is the only way to explain it.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

youtu.be...

I don't have the right to post a photo made by cops at the scene, but this one shows how it was made.
Both planes are in a hangar next to each other, wings and the vertical tails are ripped off. They are in one piece, and can be visited by visitors. A video footage didn't show the front sides. The planes are on stands, not on their wheels.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Did the video have anything to do with 9/11. Any reference? I watched it with no sound? Looked like a guy in a cockpit simulator talking about controls!

What are you even posting about. Can you provide some link?

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I watched a video a while back about the events of 9/11 and the Pentagon but I can't recall the name. Anyway, this video interviews several eye witnesses and tracks the path of the plane. It is interesting to note that there is an airport right behind the Pentagon in relation to the area hit. So people did see an very low flying plane, but it could have landed as something else hit the Pentagon.

top topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join