It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NRA silence And Why We Need BLM On Streets:

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I am not for guns guns everywhere I personally think it causes more problems than it solves, even though I believe in the right to own them, but it seems to me that the NRA failed one of their own?? yes I put that in question mark for their deafening silence on the Philando Castile case, where are their gunho-ness in the right of citizens to carry arms, they repeatedly are silent about legal rights of Black folks who do carry and are punished with death for doing so, In another thread dealing with the Castile case I didn't even bother posting , so filled with rage I am and all the bull sht excuses and and deflection some are using to say this was a good thing.

Yeah yeah save the noise about Trevor not being John Steward, pls step the hell off with that distraction, another distraction Chicago whenever someone bring up police murder .. bitch be gone!

BLM for all their antics is needed more than ever because no one else gives a fk, there is no freakin justice there is just us..

I keep telling blk folks do what white ppl do and risk your ass getting shot, it's just the reality in the times we live in.
End Rant:
edit on 21-6-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

What you're saying to do would give the opposition a reason to push harder.

I'm not going to sit here and act like there aren't people who get treated different, but violence only distracts those from your voice.

It just creates "justified" targets.

Many men changed history with their words, not a sword.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   
The NRA is very proactive in training people to conceal carry properly.

One of the main instructions is to keep both hands on the top of the wheel at all times when pulled over.

It is unfortunate that Philando Castile was not properly taught or forgot what he was taught because he was stoned on pot at the time.

Castile started going for his gun and Officer Yanez had to make a split second decision to save his life.

Don't conceal carry or drive while intoxicated.

edit on 21-6-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Those others instances??? like the 2nd vid above.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   

I watched your video and that is blatant racism. Very good video to illustrate the bias towards white citizens.

However, BLM is not needed. They are just making things worse. There is a Very real problem and the BLM movement are not the solution.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Those others instances??? like the 2nd vid above.

Yeah, you are going to need to place the white guy in corn rows in what looks like a high crime industrial area for an accurate comparison.I guarantee the same result
The experiment is kind of pointless, and pushing an agenda in this regard imo.

Predominately black, and even predominately white low income areas around cities that are high in gun crime will always have heavier police profiling.
They tend to do that after being shot at a few times.

Until BLM addresses the problem within their culture of gang members, gun crime and the lack of brains involved with the people who kill each other who "disses" them, or crosses a drug territory, or wears the wrong color, etc...
-there is no hope for change.

The Castille video, I am not sure of yet. I don't know what he was doing with his hands, but the audio doesn't sound good.

Both guys(2nd vid) need their asses beat imo, they both are tools.

Real men don't carry their AR's around in public and to do this and have your pregnant wife behind you in the fire-line?

Fkn brilliant

edit on 6 by Mandroid7 because: edited

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I watched your video and that is blatant racism. Very good video to illustrate the bias towards white citizens.

However, BLM is not needed. They are just making things worse. There is a Very real problem and the BLM movement are not the solution.

Maybe but Colin Kaepernick took a knee and is still being punished, many here still hate the hell out of him, btw has he found a NFL job since?? just asking, Beyonce made a vid and a performance and ppl lost their gwaddamned minds, it matters little how one voice an opinion they will hate you no matter what, so screw being polite and being nice about it..the same excuses is always a win for rotten murderous cops,...I WAS IN FEAR OF MY LIFE..get another line of work then, imagine a civilian killing a cop and he used that excuse that he was fearful of his life..they would warm-up old Sparky or Mr Needles so fast it would make your head spin.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Well I think we need to call in Sheriff Clarke and sort this issue once and for all. I'm not familiar with your post history but I imagine that if you like BLM then you hate Trump.

President Trump wants to work with Sheriff Clarke but Clarke doesn't want some candy ass position. Sheriff Clarke wants to be on the front lines to fix the United States' social issues.

That's the kind of guy that is needed, not some angry liberal mobs.
edit on 21-6-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: Punctuation

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

You guess right I am in no way a fan of Clark or Trump, I was asked repeatedly give Donald Trump a chance, it didn't take long for me to know Trump the president is worst than Trump the candidate, but off- course I am Liberally biased in my views.

Want to fix things get this guy Michael Wood or others like him to head up a police force instead of forcing them out.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

You make some very good points. I hadn't thought of it that way. ANYONE open carrying is playing with fire. I hadn't considered the location. Thank you for playing devil's advocate.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   

May I ask why you don't like Clarke?

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Yeah, you are going to need to place the white guy in corn rows in what looks like a high crime industrial area for an accurate comparison.I guarantee the same result The experiment is kind of pointless, and pushing an agenda in this regard imo.

Ok put that same black guy without cornrows or any fashionable hairstyles in a neighborhood with well manicured lawns and see how long he last.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Yeah, Michael Wood is good. I like that guy. He talks a lot of sense and has lived the life of a cop in the hood. People like this are exactly what is needed to make things better. Thanks for sharing the video.
edit on 21-6-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I think he is a brutal piece of work who inspires brutality from cops under his command, imagine having someone dying of thirst in prison. in one of the most well watered place in America.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Saying we need blm is like saying we need white supremacist groups, pfffft. Im tired of the notion black people arent racist. They are equally racist if not more! They'll jump or shoot a white guy in a heart beat for walking in a black neighborhood or saying the "N" word but they say that # all day long, move into neighborhoods that are dominantly white and rarely anything happens. They have BET or NAACP but god forbid a white guy has the same... And we're privileged, PFFFT, how many white only allowed colleges do white folks have?

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: xSEEKxNxSTRIKEx

Another distraction, history and context mean little to some of you guys, always with the false equivalences, those orgs in no way mirrors white supramacist groups, matter of fact they were formed to opposed them, hell without white supramacist, they wouldn't even exist.

There are no Black only colleges, what you are referring to are HBCUs " historically black collages and universities, and guess how they came about in the first place?? Give up?? Because blacks were not allowed to go to most places of higher education with white student body, BET and AA media came about because no mainstream media back in the day covered AA social life, jeez some of you guys still manages to shock me with your blatant ignorance, I often thought these things must be common knowledge..
edit on 21-6-2017 by Spider879 because: To add content.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
a reply to: xSEEKxNxSTRIKEx

Another distraction, history and context mean little to some of you guys, always with the false equivalences, those orgs in no way mirrors white supramacist groups, matter of fact they were formed to opposed them, hell without white supramacist, they wouldn't even exist.

There are no Black only colleges, what you are referring to are HBCUs " historically black collages and universities, and guess how they came about in the first place?? Give up?? Because blacks were not allowed to go to most places of higher education with white student body, BET and AA media came about because no mainstream media back in the day covered AA social life, jeez some of you guys still manages to shock me with your blatant ignorance, I often thought these things must be common knowledge..

There have not been huge white supremacy groups for decades so wheres the excuse for the large growing number of blm, the knock out games that came out, blocking of the highways! There has not been a college for decades that wouldnt allow black people. That crap is old news and history. Has nothing to do with whats going on today. And the growing hostility of blm is only going to create white supremacy groups and the hateful racism in this nation! Most media plays rap and hip hop these says, so that should give white people the rights to have a white station with only white bands playing rock right. Be amazed i guess, im looking at today not what USE to be.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

In my view, the officer was not malicious in his shooting of the black guy. It was either a mistake in quick judgment or a kneejerk reaction to some aspect of the situation not conveyed by the recording. It was extremely unfortunate in any manner, however.

The importance of the case fails when compared to other cases where a stopping officer is attacked. As for the NRA. It was wise for them to not jump into the fray. It was what it was, and not one of their battles.

BLM has a winner for their cause there and best let them have the high ground as it was not defensible position for the NRA. As I said, it was an extremely unfortunate event for all concerned. The officer knows that he unjustifiable killed a man and that will haunt him forever.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

It is unfortunate that Philando Castile was not properly taught or forgot what he was taught because he was stoned on pot at the time.
Castile started going for his gun and Officer Yanez had to make a split second decision to save his life.
Don't conceal carry or drive while intoxicated.

Wasn't the weed found in his blood afterwards? Do you know how long THC stays in your blood?
There is no proof that he was high at the time.

There is also no way he would reach for a gun while a cop has his gun on him.
What you did in your post is shameful.
How can you blame the guy who got shot in front of his family, instead of the one who pulled the trigger?

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
BLM is nothing more than a Left wing domestic terror group that also happens to be extremely racist.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join