It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Terrorist Attack at Brussels Train Station

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

There is a problem there. History has shown us that these people don't provide much useful information unless tortured, which then opens up the can of apologist worms drenched in Stockholm sauce.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Hazardous1408

There is a problem there. History has shown us that these people don't provide much useful information unless tortured, which then opens up the can of apologist worms drenched in Stockholm sauce.

History has shown that torture is ineffective and that doesnt provide information either.

The CIA have even said it was pretty much useless and the information gained was unreliable.

Its been pointed out time and time again.

And its not about being a apologist "worm" either, the reason we in the west are superior to these animals is because we have laws and due process.

A bullet to the head and a grave full of pig guts is what they need.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I've stated plenty in the past that use of torture doesn't bother me. If we're taking a position that these terrorists are "animals" then the legal arguments against torture also go out the window because one has to be human to have human rights.

I won't disagree with the burial in pig guts, however. That should be standard operating procedure for all things Islamofascist terror related.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Just another day in Europe.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Neutralised may not necessarily mean dead. I've got Sky News on TV and they've just shown a clip with a guy (sorry, didn't catch who he was) describing what happened and they don't know if he's dead or alive. I suppose we'll have to wait for confirmation.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Seeing on Twitter the official word is the perp is dead.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

The whole pigs blood/guts/skin thing is stupid. Muslims are only forbidden (not all Muslims follow the same rules) to eat pork. Killing a Muslim with a bullet dipped in pigs blood doesn't make them think they aren't going to paradise.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I've stated plenty in the past that use of torture doesn't bother me. If we're taking a position that these terrorists are "animals" then the legal arguments against torture also go out the window because one has to be human to have human rights.

I won't disagree with the burial in pig guts, however. That should be standard operating procedure for all things Islamofascist terror related.

It might not bother you but that doesn't change the fact its still usless for gathering intelligence.
Thats not a libral or lefty view either, thats straight from the CIA, MI6 ect who tried useing it over many years with little gained.

UK never got anywhere using it on the IRA, the CIA never got anywhere in using it on Al queda.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Agreed. And when the actual terrorist apologists complain about how disrespectful that is to their religion, we can just ask them whatever happened to the narrative that terrorists aren't "real" Muslims?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

The whole pigs blood/guts/skin thing is stupid. Muslims are only forbidden (not all Muslims follow the same rules) to eat pork. Killing a Muslim with a bullet dipped in pigs blood doesn't make them think they aren't going to paradise.

But then if the are extremists then according to moderate muslims they are not real muslims anyway so whats the problem? May as well do it for giggles and laughs.

And if any muslims speak out against it then you can identify them as supporters of terrorism.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Why not try it and see if it works?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

It's not even disrespectful lol. It doesn't insult them, it's just stupid.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Agreed. And when the actual terrorist apologists complain about how disrespectful that is to their religion, we can just ask them whatever happened to the narrative that terrorists aren't "real" Muslims?

Exactly!

If terrorists are mot real muslims then it should not matter in slightest if we bury terrorists with pigs or fed the live ones a diet of pork in prison.

If any "Moderate" muslims complain you will know they are not "moderate".

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Well some muslims got pissy GITMO detainees where fed pork and had to use pages of the koran as toliet paper.

If those where terrorists then surely they wernt muslims and so it was ok to feed them pork right?
edit on 20-6-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Then no one should complain. We both know that won't be the case though.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

If it tickles your ignorance bone...

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
By the way, NBC showed the photo from earlier in this thread that some people think is the terrorist on fire. NBC seemed to think it was the police controlled-detonating the terrorist's suitcase. I find that hard to believe. I don't think they would do it right there in the terminal like that would they? Anyone EOD here? I thought they would put it in a steel container that could withstand up to a certain size blast and take it outside to detonate it?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Depends what the explosive is. If its somethong unstable its probably better to do it in place.

Plus if it did not go off due to a dodgy fuse then that makes it even worse.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
Seeing on Twitter the official word is the perp is dead.

Right. The clip probably recorded earlier and on TV rolling repeat.

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Well some muslims got pissy GITMO detainees where fed pork and had to use pages of the koran as toliet paper.

If those where terrorists then surely they wernt muslims and so it was ok to feed them pork right?
Koran gives them an out as far as pork goes. If they need to trick the infidels or if they are really hungry it's ok...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join