It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New study supports Trump: 5.7 million noncitizens may have cast illegal votes

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

What is a bigger problem than non citizens deciding who our President is?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Isis, terrorists, failing infrastructure, the deficit, education, gun deaths, crime, healthcare, corruption, natural disasters, the economy, size of the federal government, government spending, homelessness, unemployment, race relations, affordable energy, domestic abuse, pollution, suicide, veteran affairs.

Do I need to go on?
edit on 22-6-2017 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

And the people we elect deal with those problems. So if the people of America are not electing people dealing with the real problems, and instead non citizens are electing the person who is better for them, then it's an even bigger problem.

The problems of the citizen and the problem of the illegal are two very different things. I want the person dealing with MY problems elected, not theirs.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

LOL... my problems...

Unless you're a billionaire don't think they will be dealing with your problems.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

LOL... my problems...

Unless you're a billionaire don't think they will be dealing with your problems.

If I am the one electing them I can vote them out if they don't perform in the manner I expect. If illegals are electing them, then as long as they take care of illegals I can't do much.

I really don't know what the point of your reply was, since as I stated the things you listed only matter to citizens, and if Citizens aren't electing officials, then the things you listed don't happen.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

Wow, one thing?
One sentence that he believed would be true but turned out not to be and even then some people did get to keep their doctor by the way...

Hold tight to that.

Obama's legacy won't be hurt if you do.
I promise.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Oh phew, SOME people got to keep their doctor, so the ones who did not should not be pissed at the blatant lie.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I guess we must agree to disagree.

cheers.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Funny how leftists believe that non Americans should be allowed to vote for the American President yet they DONT believe that American citizens should be able to vote for the Chinese Presidency

I think it's called hypocrisy, or is it called 'low IQ'?

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I wouldn't be too optimistic. There has been illegal voting going on for a century and nothing has put an end to it. It used to be dead voters and multiple voters, remember Chicago's Mayor Daley. You can't stop corruption if the people in charge are benefitting from it.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Got to stop.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Care to explain what legacy that is?

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Care to explain what legacy that is?

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
LOL!!! Washington Times. Seriously, I don't know which one is worse for facts....Washington Times or Fox News. It's like comparing a etch-a-sketch to yo gabba gabba for serious news. LOL!!!

originally posted by: D8Tee
Illegals are determining the outcomes of US elections.
This is validation of Trumps claims, I'm sure the administration will act on this.
The Dems are going to be losing a lot of 'voters' in upcoming elections.

As many as 5.7 million noncitizens may have voted in the 2008 election, which put Barack Obama in the White House.

Last month, the president signed an executive order setting up a commission to try to find on-the-ground truth in illegal voting. Headed by Vice President Mike Pence, the panel also will look at outdated voter lists across the nation with names of dead people and multiple registrants.
For 2012, Just Facts said, 3.2 million to 5.6 million noncitizens were registered to vote and 1.2 million to 3.6 million of them voted.

Washington Times

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
LOL!!! Washington Times. Seriously, I don't know which one is worse for facts....Washington Times or Fox News. It's like comparing a etch-a-sketch to yo gabba gabba for serious news. LOL!!!

originally posted by: D8Tee
Illegals are determining the outcomes of US elections.
This is validation of Trumps claims, I'm sure the administration will act on this.
The Dems are going to be losing a lot of 'voters' in upcoming elections.

As many as 5.7 million noncitizens may have voted in the 2008 election, which put Barack Obama in the White House.

Last month, the president signed an executive order setting up a commission to try to find on-the-ground truth in illegal voting. Headed by Vice President Mike Pence, the panel also will look at outdated voter lists across the nation with names of dead people and multiple registrants.
For 2012, Just Facts said, 3.2 million to 5.6 million noncitizens were registered to vote and 1.2 million to 3.6 million of them voted.

Washington Times

It was the Washington Times that broke the Loretta Lynch Senate review last week, was their story factually incorrect?

Show me a WT or FN article, from the last 6 months, that backs up your dribble about 'worse for facts'.

I'm not even gonna start on VFN (very fake news) or Madcows Russian-bogeyman OCD.

CNN is the worst - and you know it.

CNN and MSNBC is like comparing a smashed crab with a dropped pie.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join