It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New study supports Trump: 5.7 million noncitizens may have cast illegal votes

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+43 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Illegals are determining the outcomes of US elections.
This is validation of Trumps claims, I'm sure the administration will act on this.
The Dems are going to be losing a lot of 'voters' in upcoming elections.

As many as 5.7 million noncitizens may have voted in the 2008 election, which put Barack Obama in the White House.

Last month, the president signed an executive order setting up a commission to try to find on-the-ground truth in illegal voting. Headed by Vice President Mike Pence, the panel also will look at outdated voter lists across the nation with names of dead people and multiple registrants.
For 2012, Just Facts said, 3.2 million to 5.6 million noncitizens were registered to vote and 1.2 million to 3.6 million of them voted.

Washington Times

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

"The research organization Just Facts, a widely cited, independent think tank led by self-described conservatives and libertarians, revealed its number-crunching in a report on national immigration."

The study was done by a self described conservative group. I don't trust them already.
The study was done with interviews. Whoopee.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

edit on 6202017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

hrmm....

There's 314+ million people living in the US.

Roughly half did not vote.

150 million voted let's say.

Let's round up that 5.7 to 6 million.

that's about 4% of the vote more or less.

I wouldn't say that's losing a lot of voters.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
We are still waiting for proof of those three million illegals that voted in the last election. A panel headed up by the VP? That is pretty stupid the person heading in should be neutral not already obligated to do what Trump wants.

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

hrmm....

There's 314+ million people living in the US.

Roughly half did not vote.

150 million voted let's say.

Let's round up that 5.7 to 6 million.

that's about 4% of the vote more or less.

I wouldn't say that's losing a lot of voters.

More than enough to decide tight contests and swing states.

+23 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
We are still waiting for proof of those three million illegals that voted in the last election. A panel headed up by the VP? That is pretty stupid the person heading in should be neutral not already obligated to do what Trump wants.

How about proof that there wasn't three million illegal voters?

That's how the left operates with their accusations....

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

What do you know about James D. Agresti, or his methodology? Don't you think it's a little hasty to declare victory because you read something that appealed to your emotions, published by a cult's conservative propaganda mouth piece (and that's an actual cult), citing a person you likely know nothing about making claims based on more things you know nothing about?

How about a little effort?

+36 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

"The research organization Just Facts, a widely cited, independent think tank led by self-described conservatives and libertarians, revealed its number-crunching in a report on national immigration."

The study was done by a self described conservative group. I don't trust them already.
The study was done with interviews. Whoopee.

Hahaha!

Ok I guess we need a liberal group to investigate then!

If only they weren't to concerned with ice cream and Russia!

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I posted exactly this in another thread:

A few years back, I mentioned someone I knew that bragged about voting 6-7 times a day and was an illegal alien. I got beat up in a thread.

At 6:30, one can see how easily this is done AND the whole time ID is 'required' to vote. The whole ID thing is a joke.

On that note, I can't do anything without a valid ID anywhere (except vote) such as buy a car, cash a check, drive a car...yet a photo voter ID is way too much to ask...

2016, I went to early voting as usual at the community center (no lines and opens at 6am)...2016 was a line out the door.

mg

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

No one is paying attention to that. It's already forgotten .

When every day brings new lies from the liar the old ones fade away.

Our children will soon learn this life lesson.
Liars make it to the top.

Satan is dancing. The lie is legitimized.
Don't they say Satan is the ultimate liar?

Yeah, trump was his mentor.LOL.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

It's not true.

+17 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

The VP will publish the results when the investigation is over and I am sure it will input into changes to make sure illegals do not vote in 2020. Good news for everyone I would have thought.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Trump won. Proof enough.
Illegals would never have voted for him.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Depends on where that 4% is located, no?

link   
a reply to: MOMof3

While he's not an expert in anything related to the research he claims to have done, here's one thing James D. Agresti is known for:

Rational Conclusions Hardcover – December 23, 2009

Rational Conclusions draws upon the study of numerous academic disciplines - ranging from history, archaeology, and physics to genetics, microbiology, and more - to compellingly and meticulously demonstrate the truthfulness of the Bible.

Does anyone have a link to the "study?"

+14 more 
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Satan is dancing. The lie is legitimized. Don't they say Satan is the ultimate liar?

No that is Hillary.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Really? Is that how government works now? You usually have more thoughtful posts than that.

+13 more 
link   
If it is 1 person, that is too many.

This who cares attitude about their Country tells me one thing.

You have failed and blame your Country for your miserable life.

If you're looking for someone to blame...get a mirror.

link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

What do you know about James D. Agresti, or his methodology? Don't you think it's a little hasty to declare victory because you read something that appealed to your emotions, published by a cult's conservative propaganda mouth piece (and that's an actual cult), citing a person you likely know nothing about making claims based on more things you know nothing about?

How about a little effort?

Of course you are right.

This study should not be accepted or thrown out based on who conducted it. We need to look into its methodology, which I intend on doing.

For starters, here are some of the groups that Just Facts claims to have been cited by.

Research from Just Facts has been cited by a wide variety of prominent organizations and individuals. A brief sampling of these includes:

major media outlets, such as CBS, PBS, the Wall Street Journal, Investor's Business Daily, the Huffington Post, the Washington Times, Forbes, and Roll Call.

educational institutions, such as Pepperdine University, Vanderbilt University, the University of Texas, West Virginia University, and numerous grade schools and high schools.

www.justfacts.com...

Now I won't buy this study based on an argument by authority, but I thought this would be a start.

I will look at this and give my honest impressions of what I think after doing so.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join