It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The employment process today BLOWS and I'm about to lose it.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
WOAH! I didn't expect this many responses to my mini meltdown rant!

First off I got a job, yay! Not the one I wanted but it's a job for now. I still have more interviews tomorrow, three that is, with different local banks. I have had two already this week. So fingers crossed. I really want assistant bank manager! THAT would be amazing! I know I would be great at it too!

Anyway to those who got my rant thanks and to those who just threw judgment, SHAME ON YOU!

ONE i didnt' CHOOSE to be a single mom! I CHOSE to leave an unhealthy emotional environment because it was not good for myself or my son to be around. I would never stay in an unhealthy environment with someone who was manipulative and basically a jerk just because we had a child. He was not who I thought he was and lies unraveled while I was pregnant and even after. I was miserable. I wanted out and i left with nothing, no job, nothing. I just left. It was hard but I did it.

TWO I am pretty chill in person and in interviews, just because I rant on here doesn't mean a thing on how I act in real life. Some of you if I based how you act on here vs how you are in real life I would think you're the devils spawn! I had both interviewers cracking up this week because I am VERY chill and easy to talk to.

THREE I don't have a degree because not everyone has that opportunity or the funds! I have gone to school when I could afford it and I want a bank job because they will help pay for my college!!! I could get a nice business degree in banking and make a great living and move up in the banking world. I enjoy banking a lot. I always have but the company I worked for didn't care for the people only their own back pockets. Bank of America is the worst bank and get ready they are about to be audited! I will sit back with popcorn and watch them crumble and hopefully their greedy CEO will be kicked out of his seat! Yea I said greedy. If you saw the internal notes from this guy it would make you cringe.

FOUR my availability is because I am a SINGLE MOM! I dont want my son at school then in someone else's care all day and not getting home until 10 pm at night or later. That is not fair to my son so YES I am selective with my hours because I want to give my son a normal life, as normal as I can. I also have no childcare for evenings or weekends. As it is my mom will be helping with my new job and it makes me feel bad because YES it's a lot to ask someone even family who have their own live and jobs to look after your child while you work. My mom doesn't mind but she too has a life! So if all you haters giving me crap about my schedule want to pitch in for childcare I will set up a gofundme account just for you.

FIVE this is the rant forum! I am venting my personal frustrations with the entire employment process now a days. When you spend 4 months every day looking for work and applying and sending out resumes and taking tests and you don't hear anything it is VERY depressing especially when you are your only source of income. It's a damn good thing I used my taxes and paid my bills for 4 months. You don't think I wanted to take a trip to France, the place I've wanted to go my entire life!! Oh yes I did BUT bills and my car needed work first and my son needed food on the table, a roof over his head and so on. I am very budget conscious and don't like buying anything for myself. I still feel guilt for buying my 7 year old laptop for $120 at the flea market. I think maybe I could have saved that but I have wanted one for years and well I never do anything for myself. I don't do nails or get my hair done. I haven't had a hair cut in almost a year! My dog goes to the groomer more than I do but he has to due to his skin problems. I put my son first, my dog first. I do very little for myself but I am ok with that. As long as my son is happy and fed I'm good! I don't need much to be happy. I have no issue with where I work I just wanted a job. One I could survive off of until I got back on my feet. It's not been an easy almost three years on my own but I've done a damn good job I think. Sure I lost my job and it sucked but it happens, it can happen to ANYONE! So before you judge someone based on one single post in a RANT forum think about how it would affect you? Not everyone has the same credentials for work so some will have it easier than others finding a job. That's life! The employment process is still ridiculous compared to what i was use to before. It's not as personable as it once was and that is the part I don't like.

Also thanks to those who kindly messaged me with job ideas. It was really sweet! I am sorry I didn't get to reply to all of you. I have been busy this week with interviews and well life!

Anyway, it's nice to be back on here. I really do enjoy this place and honestly I should have known some would be down right mean. Thanks to those who were kind!

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

As a corporate recruiter with over 30 years experience, I have some thoughts to share, but I don't have time at the moment to get into it.

The problem involves searching only on-line and submitting applications to job postings when there's another, much better way to go about it.

I'll come back and try to offer a bit of a free seminar on effective job hunting techniques and an idea or two.

In the interim, just take any damn job there is to pay the bills, while setting up to conduct a proper search.

I think I can provide you with some value.

Will come back later today to post more.

Best regards,

Ankh

Edit: I see you already got the interim job you don't really want. Perfect! That's a start. Congrats.

Now let's help you get the job you really WANT and will enjoy!

edit on 22-6-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I'm happy to hear you got a job to start off with

Stick with banking if that's what you like and have experience with.

You have lots of friends on here who like you.
You can rant all you want, this is after all the Rant Forum

Best of luck Sweetie

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Confessions of a Headhunter - an ATS exclusive.

Ok, back with some thoughts (as an experienced corporate recruiter), and this would apply to anyone who's not happy where they are and is wanting to chart a new course to new and infinitely (by comparison) better horizons.

A job is a free exchange of services for salary or commission or whatever. We are free and thus free to render our services wherever we want, and to move companies in pursuit of if not utopia, something better and more in alignment with our own values and priorities and unique personal needs ie: for greater work/life balance, more appropriate pay, or in many cases simply to be respected again in a bully-free human setting, which is fair.

Have I recruited anyone yet? ; )

Many companies are like mini-dictatorships, while others are not like that. Culture as we all know flows down from the top. Many companies take structure by far too seriously, while steamrolling the human element in the process.

Those companies, one and all, deserve nothing more than to lose their very best people for their error and mistake in simple reasoning and logic.

The old corporate paradigm is one that many managers and HR managers cling to, as if to protect turf on a field of nonsense and absurdity, but that's fast passing away once people recognize that they are free to pursue their hopes and dreams in greener pastures, as yet unseen.

Here's how to make it happen, and why old fashioned job search techniques, even in the digital age, is absolute the way to find and get the job you want with the company you want to work for.

If so, prepare yourself, because you're about to become your own best Headhunter in the world, while differentiating yourself from the pack and getting the job and corporate culture you really want, and deserve.

Do I have your attention?!

Ok, just give me a minute to think through what I want to convey, not trying to leave you in suspense unnecessarily..brb.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Cont'd..

Let's start by taking a look at what doesn't work. Internet job hunting. In goes your resume with 100 others to a job you don't even know you want and with a company that you have no idea if you'd be happy working for a boss who could be either an evil bully or a saint. You then audition for this job in the form of an interview, but really as little more than a human thing attached to a resume, in a line of different human things to pick from, as if from a buffet of human fodder, and then, if you're "lucky" they bestow upon you the great opportunity to go to work for and with a bunch of a-holes, and you happily accept the offer when you get it because you needed a damn job and after everything you've been through, you're just happy you got to the job hunting finish line intact - only to realize not 2 months in that you made a grave mistake, or maybe even on the first day you went to work there, a robot in a cubicle, working in terror of an evil overlord.

I don't need to begin to tell you why that's NOT the way to go about looking for a job.

more to follow..

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Here's what works instead, in a nutshell. I'll try to keep it relatively succinct.

A) RESEARCH

1) Create what I call your "search universe", which is formed first by a certain geographic radius from a location (ie: how far will you commute?), whether where you live or even where you want to live, and then, via research, selectively "populating" it with ALL thje relevant companies, big and small, within any particular industry sector, area of specialization or discipline. You therefore must know in advance what type of job you're best suited to. It can't be just any job, but a particular one, and one which is contained, even if presently occupied or not vacant with any one particular company, within your Search Universe.

2) Populate - your company search universe list or data base, with every single appropriate leader, manager &/or owner. Who would be the right hiring authority?

We'll eventually make connections with them all, one after another, but for now, we just want the names of all the right people. So we're still in the research phase, no worries. We can relax in this phase of the job search process.

LinkedIn is a great tool for this task, provided you have a network to pick up most everyone in the 2nds and 3rds. Building such a network will be helpful too (for research purposes), given it's exponential the reach, which bifurcates dramatically at only a couple of hundred connections (placing everyone and anyone into 2nds and 3rds on LinkedIn searches (if that's how it still works).

3) Prioritize - Research still further, your company set or Search Universe, and start moving the companies around, while continuing to populate with the appropriate managers and leaders names. Read between the lines of their website, note the feel and tone of what they're presenting. You can almost smell a corporate dictatorship a mile away using this sniffing technique..lol

Drop the bad ones or the unwanted to the bottom of the list.

We start on those when we begin the Direct Human Contact networking approach that I'm about to describe, to work out the kinks. We don't even want jobs with those guys, but we'll warm up on them anyway..! Get blown out of the water a few times maybe even for botching the opening introductory phone call. Who cares. Move on to the next, while making a note of how you're treated.

B) DIRECT HUMAN CONTACT (however dreaded it might be, at first)

I suggest building the Search Universe into a Contact Mgmt and Time Mgmt system, like Outlook.

Ok, the mistake that everyone's making is this whole electronic cloud job posting world where the first point of contact is hidden behind an impenetrable wall where you're happy to get so much as a reply with God only knows what kind of group or company.

Many people are phone phobic and a direct contact is the last thing they want right out of the gate, so they hide, by just sending in an application and hoping for the best.

But at some point you'll have to meet the manager and talk with them to get the job, preferably NOT as part of a lineup of job applicants "things" in pursuit of a #ty job with a #ty company who treats their staff like #.

Don't hide behind the email and avoid the idea that a direct human contact with THE hiring authority right out of the gate on the false assumption that it isn't the best way to go for little 'ol lowly you, perhaps scared to call up VP's and hiring managers and owners.

We'll get over that fear, by trying it out on the worst of the worst, and then, only when we've honed the craft of being one's own "Headhunter", and when we're really ON, will we jump up to the top and the best of the best that we've selected, because we don't want to blow those calls.

Once we have the company name, phone number, address, website, and the individual hiring authority's name, we can easily obtain his/her formal title, get the spelling of their name right, collect their email address either by calling the receptionist or using a reverse lookup on their domain to determine that company's email domain naming protocol, and we've got a data base of this in Outlook or whatever.

C) DIVE IN!

Now all we have to do is dive into that pool and swim around in it, calling people, getting their cell phone numbers from the receptionists, leaving voicemails (what kind of wording do we want to use for that?), and making that crucial, first direct human contact.

Then, wherever a rapport is established, arrange to meet if only for a 10 minute meet and great, always ask for referrals, and ideas, every time you speak with someone and have a nice discussion, and then, when you send your resume to them via email, there is already the context of a prior point of contact.

Get permission to follow up, preferably with a short phone call on their cell at a later date that can be determined.. "give me a call in about a month" whatever it is.

You then begin to fill a pipeline, and a network.

Remember to send a LinkedIn Invite to everyone you speak to, to help extend your network for searching up people and their backgrounds where something like 80-90% of all professionals now have a LinkedIn presence of some kind and it also creates another "touchpoint" with you. In that case, polish up your profile in a big way and have that serve as another version of your resume.

Then, when you really get to know who's who and what's what in that particular search universe of companies and leaders, start showing up at the door of certain companies and drop by on your people and inform them that you've decided that THEY are your company of choice as the place where you would like to render your exceptional services.

Your intention towards these people and companies will grow the more you learn about them and the people who run them, and it's that passion and intensity and the gumption to just call and introduce yourself to them, that will make you irresistible and by the time you meet them, they'll feel like they already know you in a way. Take that, any other resume people who've been hiding behind the electronic wall! The hiring manager loves me and I like them better than all the rest of those hollow stuffed suits and corporate bullies. So you announce it to them when meeting them. "This is where I want to work and this is where I belong, and here's why."

The choice should be yours, ultimately, not theirs as to who and what company you choose to work for.

80% of all jobs filled are never advertised. For you to get hired, there doesn't need to be a job opening or a mandates requisition. If they have hiring authority, they can hire whoever they want, whenever they want and need to, and when the right person comes along, they are remiss if they don't pay attention and give you a warm reception. It's still a candidate short market and companies want to hire the right people as much as people want to work for the right companies. Simple as that.

If anyone has any questions, like how to deal with gatekeepers and always get through, and how to get callbacks on voicemails and stuff like that, feel free to ask an experienced Headhunter. I'll make this a prelude to a future Q&A that I'll call "Confessions of a Headhunter".

Happy hunting!

Best wishes,

Ankh

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Holy crap! I have no idea who you are but this is the best advice ever! You freaking rock!!!!

Yea I really like banking and it's what I want to stay in. I can move up easily and finish school, most help pay for classes especially if it's banking related! I am definitley not someone who is afraid of the phone or talking. It's a skill I possess and I'm pretty good at it. I actually prefer to have a conversation vs email. I was calling places and asking for management or HR and all I got was to go online because that's how it's done or another favorite reply was that they didn't have any information and for me to check my email. It drove me nuts.

I never really understood how LinkedIn worked. I believe I have a profile there, now I'll have to completely redo it. Also resumes. Writing a resume to me is like writing and English paper and strikes this amount of fear in me that it won't be right. I would actually pay someone to do mine if they have those kinds of services. I never know what to say or leave out!

I so love your reply. I am not afraid to dive in! The whole hiring process is very different than what I was use to 5 years ago. All I knew was the online job site approach. What drives me nuts with those is spam mail and allll the jobs I'm not even remotely interested in or qualified for. Also many will pop up in my email and when I click the link it goes to another link then another then it wants me to sign up. At that point I go to the company they say is hiring and look but many times I don't see anything. Are they even legit or is it some kind of scam? Like I said the new way is frustrating when you are use to the old ways!

I did take a filler job only because I need an income! It's not what I want for many reasons, mostly there's no real room for advancement and they don't help with tuition and to me that's a big deal because I want to go back to school.

So again great reply and I hope mods bomb your inbox with applauses!!

I'm going to work on my LinkedIn profile tomorrow. I may be messaging you if I have questions. I have honestly never looked at it in depth. Now I will! Thanks again!!

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet

I'm happy to hear you got a job to start off with

Stick with banking if that's what you like and have experience with.

You have lots of friends on here who like you.
You can rant all you want, this is after all the Rant Forum

Best of luck Sweetie

Awe thank you!!! Yes I had to rant or vent. I was about to burst!

Yea I really like banking. It's more than just money. I'm real good with numbers so many aspects of it come easy to me and I see patterns in things. I can look at someone's account and see what they need or don't need. The problem with where I was working they didn't care about the customers needs so I felt like my skills weren't being used! It was all about giving the customer what they didn't need under the guise of they needed it. Suck a scam big banks are. We have quite a few local banks that have been around for over 50 years here and I love them. I have three interviews tomorrow, one wants me to interview for assistant manager and I applied for a teller position! I was like really?! So that one I would love!! I like having a little extra power because I can do more for people. So we shall see how those interviews go! It's a new moon and well I feel lucky! I'm into moon phases lol live by them. New moon means new beginnings!

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

For the resume, search the internet for the very best example of a one page resume and then use that format. It forces you to chunk everything down to it's essence while leaving plenty of information to talk to you about. It's more of a lure than anything. Just the basic facts and highlights.

Business cards are also helpful, even if you don't wish to use your present employer.

I've been thinking of developing a personalized card for myself. There's always a card exchange, so you have to be prepared.

Barge in on the company you most want to work for and inform them that you've come to explore what it will take to work there, and somehow get through to the appropriate hiring manager, wherever possible.

If you can't then send them an email and follow up it with a call, but it's better if you can make a direct human contact first, without being schluffed off to HR or to the website.

I know how to overcome that problem, about 9 out of 10 times. It's the damned gatekeepers, and HR as well. They don't get it. But the upper management do, and they'll take notice of your unique, old fashioned approach.

When you get your one page resume, you might even have it printed on high quality paper. It's something that you hand them when you meet. It's better that way, unless they ask you to email it to them.

Glad I was able to be helpful and to be of service.

This of course also applies to anyone, particularly those who are not or are no longer happy where they are.

Best,

Ankh

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I can tell you how to get the gatekeeper to give you the right name of the appropriate manager and put you through to them in one shot.

It's very easy, once you get going, and there are crafty ways to get them to do your bidding.

More on that later..

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I hope you get the assistant manager job that you'd like. That would be awesome!

Well you seem to be in a more positive mindset now, looking forward to new beginnings.
So stressful worrying about money. I spent years being poorer than a church mouse. I'm ok now, but I never get complacent because you never know how quickly you can be without. Overall looking back though it was maybe a good lesson to learn. It gave me strength. Im like you, good at budgeting if I have too. You have to knock things offf your needs list and plan ahead.

I don't trust banks. All they seem to care about is using your money to loan out to others they get to make interest on.

I forgot to say I applaud you for leaving a bad relationship. I never did. Things got really bad before I just woke up one day and had the courage to file for divorce. I used to cry every single day and now I don't recall the last time I cried. I was on antidepressants, got off those, telling my doctor I found the cure by getting rid of the horrible man who was causing me pain. My fault for not leaving like you did. I should hsve set a better example for my kids. I didn't and that's that. I'm much better now though and my kids turned out pretty good despite their upbringing.

I think you have the coping skills and the right attitude to make it. You're doing your best and that's what counts.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
If you don't like the way other people do their business hiring people, why don't you go in business for yourself? It's pretty easy to bitch about the way everyone else does something, but what are you contributing here?

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not a corporate drone and think most of it is backwards, but I didn't take forever complaining and going in circles before going my own route. Before you trip out on me and give me a list of excuses on why you can't do it, why don't you try and be productive and figure out a way you can instead? That would actually do you some good.

Go through your skills, then look at the trends. Consolidate your assets into a pool of liquidity, and/or get really resourceful. If your options are limited by a small starting budget, then so be it. Since you're not with the best attitude, and I'm guessing not the best credit, either, getting a loan is probably out of the question for now, but if you're clever enough you can make it until more options open up.

I developed my own skills, started with next to nothing, and have now launched several businesses. Most of them have failed, but some of them have been pretty lucrative ventures. Your other option is to move to a better job market, because I'm sorry to say, there's A TON of jobs right now compared to prior years, and if you're not having ANY luck in your current area, something is seriously wrong. Not saying it's all you, but if it's not and you can't get your own thing going, you're going to have to suck it up and move on to another location.

Plenty of people have done this before you, and yes, even as a single parent with a small child. No more excuses. Go make your way.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: southpaws

Maybe you should read a thread in its entirety before replying. I am not even going to read past your first line. Get a life.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver

Maybe you should read a thread in its entirety before replying. I am not even going to read past your first line. Get a life.

Let me get this right. You're offended that someone took the time to try and help, so felt the need to lie and act like my doing so is somehow a wrong?

You have no further to wonder why it is you're in such a situation than to look at how you are reacting to people who want to help.

If you can't handle an honest assessment, then you have more difficulties in front of you than not being able to find a job.
edit on 23-6-2017 by southpaws because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet

I hope you get the assistant manager job that you'd like. That would be awesome!

Thank you! I had another interview today for head teller and assistant manager at a local bank. It's only in FL and NY! It was so warm and cozy inside. I was shocked to see coffee and hear music. LOL Big banks won't allow either. It just felt more welcoming. I looked at their products and it amazes me how people think big banks are better, they honestly don't have as much to offer as smaller banks and credit unions. Their accounts are so much cheaper and they offer a lot more for customers. I really liked this bank and the interview went great. I would take either position! I like that they have tuition reimbursement! Next year with my taxes, if nothing comes up lol, I will use it to finish my degree and then go from there in banking. I would like to work in financial planning one day. I figure with a degree and experience in banking I could have a pretty decent career in the next 5 years. So I'm hoping someone sees that!

Well you seem to be in a more positive mindset now, looking forward to new beginnings.
So stressful worrying about money. I spent years being poorer than a church mouse. I'm ok now, but I never get complacent because you never know how quickly you can be without. Overall looking back though it was maybe a good lesson to learn. It gave me strength. Im like you, good at budgeting if I have too. You have to knock things offf your needs list and plan ahead.

Yea I was stressing over money badly. I still am but i know in two weeks I'll have a paycheck. YAY! So that helps. Yea I'm the same way about money, you just never know what could happen especially now a days! I am definitely poorer than a church mouse right now!

I don't trust banks. All they seem to care about is using your money to loan out to others they get to make interest on.
Well for me I don't like the big corporate banks. They are the worst. I really like the smaller banks because they do want to help and not shove what you don't need down your throat. A couple friends of mine left BOA to go to smaller local banks and they are much happier because there are no sales goals, it's all about customer service which in turn in my opinion leads to sales all on their own. If you push a customer they won't want what you have and won't even listen! If you listen to them and help them out with what they already have the chances of them coming to when they need help is greater. This has been my experience in the past in banking before it became all about sales sales sales. BOA's saying for the bankers made me cringe. They would say "cheeks in the seats." I was appalled at this saying! They wanted you in the bankers seat so they could sell you crap you didn't need. It was so annoying. I couldnt even do my job because if I referred a customer to a banker for a service issue the banker sent them away and told them to call customer service! AHHH i wanted to strangle our one banker. He was like a sleazy car salesman! He would tell me flat out he wouldn't do service because he didn't get paid for it. I was like you make MORE than me and get bonuses from referrals I give you and I get NOTHING. Tellers are the only ones in the bank who don't get a sales bonus yet we have insane sales goals that are impossible to reach. I am so glad I am not at BOA anymore, that place is a cancer!

I forgot to say I applaud you for leaving a bad relationship. I never did. Things got really bad before I just woke up one day and had the courage to file for divorce. I used to cry every single day and now I don't recall the last time I cried. I was on antidepressants, got off those, telling my doctor I found the cure by getting rid of the horrible man who was causing me pain. My fault for not leaving like you did. I should hsve set a better example for my kids. I didn't and that's that. I'm much better now though and my kids turned out pretty good despite their upbringing.

Well you did what you had to do at the time and I am sure you were emotionally beat down and that can have an affect on choosing to leave. It's understandable. I had been in an abusive relationship in my early 20s and after that I kind of turned into a slight witch when it came to certain behaviors. So when my ex started doing certain things and LYING i was not going to put up with it. He was very manipulative in his words, think narcissist! I didn't see it when he lived overseas but when he came home more and more I saw it and I was not having it. I never should have married him to begin with. It was a mistake and I snapped out of it and left. I too had major anxiety towards the end and was on all kinds of meds which I didnt like. I wasn't myself. It took one of my friends making that comment for me to realize I WASNT myself. I was a shell of who I was. Once I left I felt a hugh relief. Now don't get me wrong my ex isn't all that bad but as a spouse he is utter crap. He's a good dad but I would never have stayed just because of that. We get along to an extent but other than that I can't stand him. He has made my life hell for almost 3 yrs because of my bf. He is very jealous and will use that against me but I don't play his games anymore. My bf is a good man and he's good with my son and my son likes him. He is good to me as well and that's all that matters. My ex's opinion and jealousy do not!

I think you have the coping skills and the right attitude to make it. You're doing your best and that's what counts.

Thank you! Yea sometimes I wonder WHERE i get my coping skills from. I have felt like quitting so many times but I just keep going. I have my meltdowns here and there and honestly I think I need them so I don't snap! If a mini meltdown on here or my Facebook works then so be it!

Thanks for being so sweet Violet

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

First of all, your honest assessment isnt. It cant be because you read the same info we did. Its not much to go on, but you can somehow sum a person up like her mother.

Also, being that this is your second post, you are the liar. You have been here before and made a new account only to troll this person.

Liar, why hide?

Edit to add:
OP, I got the job! Start monday. I wish you the best in your future.

edit on 6 23 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

First of all, your honest assessment isnt. It cant be because you read the same info we did. Its not much to go on, but you can somehow sum a person up like her mother.

This isn't logical.

Also, being that this is your second post, you are the liar. You have been here before and made a new account only to troll this person.

Do I have to show how this is mathematically impossible?

Liar, why hide?

I'm right here.

So... someone joins a site, decides to post a reply, and doesn't have what some other's perceive as a warm, happy post. He is now a "liar" and a "troll".

I'll take my no-life and go back to lurking. This isn't going anywhere good.
edit on 23-6-2017 by southpaws because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Post number 3 and you quote like a pro.

Your style is learned from ATS. You are probably a long time member.

You do realize this is as old as dirt on ATS. You are a dime a dozen.

If you like I can probably figure out who you are based on syntax, grammar, and writing style.

Want to be called out?

Liar.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Is there something to clicking the quote button that makes one a "pro"? I know this is a paranoid bunch, but you're looking quite ridiculous right now.

If you would like to continue to look like a fool, then continue on? I'm going back to lurking.

I'm not going to call you a liar, you genuinely believe what you're saying, but the OP certainly is. I called her out. You have nothing to call me out on. Sorry.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

No its not a pro move, just 100% of people dont figure it out in 3 posts and then proceed to respond the way you do.

Its a perfect ATS style post. Be proud.

I thought you were going to go back to lurking? Or maybe the other 2 accounts.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join