It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Video: Megyn Kelly Interviews Alex Jones

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Informer1958

I now have more respect for megyn kelly.

How did you watch a 17 minute video in 5 minutes to gain this respect?

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: randyvs

I still can't get over the fact that the car has now 6 passengers instead of 4. This is so strange.

How could the car only have 4 people in it??? Who would have been driving??? Connolly's wife???

The car changed too. It was a much smaller car in my memory. The wife wasn't in the car btw.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Yeah, right. So seeing him trying to wiggle out of the fact that he had to publicly admit fault more than once made him look good to you???? Well, that says a lot about you're judgement of character.

First he made false statements that got him being sued.

Then he publicly says sorry and how he was wrong in what he said.

Now he makes some weak attempt at still trying to say he was right but can't because he knows he isn't and has already publicly admitted to that.

If that looks good to you that's pretty sad. Hell, if he actually had the courage to just admit he was wrong honestly that would at least be more dignified than what he's doing. Admitting that you were wrong takes strength of character and courage. He was wrong and make a public statement saying so. There is no going back on it now. That just makes you a liar either then or now by doing so. There is no way to look good doing that.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Your thread isn't the only place this interview exists. lol

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Have you even watched the video? Out of 17 minutes AJ only speaks for about 3 minutes. The other 14 minutes is dedicated to painting him as this big bad villain then tries to tie him to Trump like they're best friends.

This wasn't an interview. It was a blatant character assassination that blew back in their face.

edit on 18-6-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I still can't get over the fact that the car has now 6 passengers instead of 4. This is so strange.

How could the car only have 4 people in it??? Who would have been driving??? Connolly's wife???

The car changed too. It was a much smaller car in my memory. The wife wasn't in the car btw.

So in your original memory then you're saying it was Kennedy and his wife in back with Connolly up front and the Driver only???

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Wow. I've never seen that Kennedy assassination video in slow-motion. What point are you making? That he was only shot once?

MSM Very Fake News isn't new. It's certainly not new to MSM proven liar Dan Rather.

"His head could be seen to move violently forward."

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Alex Jones has a long road ahead if he wants to redeem himself from the PG fiasco but the uncut version of the interview was very telling and Megyn Kelly got played...hard. Baby steps i guess.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Did you watch it? When Alex was trying to answer questions they would mute what he was saying and all you heard was Megan talking so don't tell me it wasn't edited.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Your thread isn't the only place this interview exists. lol

It's not my thread.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

Have you even watched the video? Out of 17 minutes AJ only speaks for about 3 minutes. The other 14 minutes is dedicated to painting him as this big bad villain.

This wasn't an interview, it was a blatant character assassination that blew back in their face.

Yes, I just watched it. Ok, I'll give you credit for that one. Maybe an interview isn't the right term for it since Alex wasn't speaking very much in this. Most of it was Kelly. But when Alex did speak he wasn't exactly doing a good job either.

If the information is accurate and true which I didn't see anything that was false that I can think of then it's still true. You can call it a hit piece and maybe it is, but if it's all true and accurate then oh well.

The opposite would be a fluff piece and that would be highly pieced together and edited to only show his nice side. Which he made one of those himself.

So I don't see the problem here. We all know Alex is a total A-Hole sometimes and a lunatic. He isn't all the time, but he is sometimes. Are we only supposed to pay attention to his good side now??? Because that isn't honest either.
edit on 18-6-2017 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

So in your original memory then you're saying it was Kennedy and his wife in back with Connolly up front and the Driver only???

Slightly off topic but yes. Connoly and his wife were never in the car to begin with. I was obsessed with history as a kid and of course JFK's assassination. There were 4 persons in the car and only one was female. The car always had only 4 seats. That's a very significant change in my timeline.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Holy crap, I have never seen that Dan Rather so obviously
lying his freak'n face off video before. What a total ass!

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Are you talking about Megan's Video??

He's not muted. He's answering the questions. How can you say he's muted???

Tell me where in that video he's muted and speaking??

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Oh wow. Ok so you're saying you don't remember Connolly or his wife being there. Just Kennedy and his wife in back and the two Fed suits in the front.

But Connolly was also hit. That's part of history too. In fact that is where the whole "Magic Bullet" stuff comes in to play. Connolly was hit by the "Magic Bullet" which was needed for the theory of only one shooter to be possible.

That's a major part of it. If he wasn't even in the car at all how do you explain all of that????

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Are you talking about Megan's Video??

He's not muted. He's answering the questions. How can you say he's muted???

Tell me where in that video he's muted and speaking??

If you watched it you can see it, she asks a question and a little into it his lips move but all you hear is Kelly's voice.

Edited!

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I watched it, but unlike you I didn't see anything. So I'm asking you to point it out.

Just tell me what you're talking about so I can watch it and see what you're talking about.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
That was awful! That’s the worst I've ever seen...I mean a documentary on Hitler wouldn't have been that bad

If they would have crucified Jones it wouldn’t have been as bad as that piece!

Like I said in another thread

That wasn’t a hit piece that was a slam his head in the ground and rub your foot on his neck piece

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
"I dare not look directly at her. I looked at her on monitors on the wall with cameras aimed at her."

Lol!

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
That was awful! That’s the worst I've ever seen...I mean a documentary on Hitler wouldn't have been that bad

If they would have crucified Jones it wouldn’t have been as bad as that piece!

Like I said in another thread

That wasn’t a hit piece that was a slam his head in the ground and rub your foot on his neck piece

What was so bad about it?? It certainly shows Alex as a fraud in certain cases he promotes but how is that false??? He IS a fraud in many cases. He even publicly had to admit that and say he's sorry more than once for doing so.

So how is it wrong to show that??? It's what happened.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join