It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure Part Deux

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Now that I have your attention. Nobody can ever disclose anything ever. The point is everybody needs to find out for themselves. Here's a clue how.

Radiation is misunderstood. Not talking about what we know like nuclear. I mean we are in like trillions of fields of consciousnesses, like souls but different. Those are like frequenties. Radiation does not accumulate in the body, it just happens to go a direction through the same space.

Now on to the actual stuff. Forget about time machines. We don't have any. At best we have a ship that can go just passed our atmosphere. That is all. So you can't fantasize about it, as if the phallic symbolism isn't enough.

The key here is the radio. Coupled with computers. First pen and paper and then radio and then tv, telephony is something different alltogether and then on to computers.

Now you have the idea of a radio and now you should be able to recieve. You can then receive information on how to use a radio and computers etc. It's all in the mind, but that is like 'the mind' of the planet. What you need to think about is like 9 billion minds so you have like 9 billion different versions of the same reality (meaning matter, not personal opinions). But when you talk about 'the mind' that is the mind of the master, whoever you accept your master.

I'll leave you all at that for now, lateron I'll try and post about the universal system. Like for males talking over the radio, it's only males talking to eachother. Females have a different system alltogether. And yes a guy invented the radio, that is important too. Last thoughts?

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Pass that stuff over here, man.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
You spelled past wrong, I must ignore you now.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I'll take a hit...

Riiiiiiipppp cough cough COUGH!

Ok wow hang on - cough
Ok

Are you saying that men, not women, have a collective "station" that we as a sex transmit to and from via our own internal "antennas"?

If so, that makes total sense. Like most males in nature there is the need to be seen and heard and broadcast.
The peacock, the cardinal, the giant orange-assed orangutan (not him, the actual wild ones from the jungle).
I get it, I think.
We have and are indeed antennas that broadcast to and from the universe itself.

The women are also on their own channel?

edit on 18-6-2017 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
I'll take a hit...

Miss you may lay down now and play dead.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
Are you saying that men, not women, have a collective "station" that we as a sex transmit to and from via our own internal "antennas"?

Yes, I am talking about men, not women. We men have a real collective station. Women however do not. And it isn't about sex, it's about roles like the male role and there is some in it but only to create babies. And first comes marriage ofcourse and then you'd have to beat eternal marriage (Mormonism) and eternal devorce. Second comes babies. Before that, who knows.

If so, that makes total sense. Like most males in nature there is the need to be seen and heard and broadcast.
The peacock, the cardinal, the giant orange-assed orangutan (not him, the actual wild ones from the jungle).
I get it, I think.
We have and are indeed antennas that broadcast to and from the universe itself.

The women are also on their own channel?

All males want to be seen, heard, felt smelled etc. There are no exceptions to the rule. How about an albino peacock and then we could get another, put some blades on them and have a cockfight? Really I'd love to move on from chickens and roosters to peacocks, although I understand I have to master insects first.

The cardinal, rule? Hope that's not the Donald. But otherwise I would give him a banana too.

Somebody got something it's the thought that counts, I think therefor I am etc. We do receive, but sending is different. We can receive stuff like the Wow signal, from far away but transmitting well I haven't calculated the real range but so far we could go with satellites.

Yes there is Voyager, but that's not a transmitter, nor do we have anything that we can use to transmit to, meaning it's out of range by now. It can transmit with it's 22 watts and that can be deducted by other means but we can't remote control it or anything, end of story.

Now it's true physics isn't my talent. But I do know this: communication takes 2, and currently it's only 1 in Voyagers case so it simply doesn't count.
www.popularmechanics.com...
This article is wrong, we're not talking to it, really.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Cool story bro

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
So basically what the OP is saying is this...... If she weighs the same as a duck then it proves that she is made of wood. and if she is made of wood then it proves she is a witch.... and what do we do with witches

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CoolBuzz

I honestly don't believe ET's have ever been to earth , especially now. With the fact that if you even sneeze anywhere in th government it gets leaked these days, if someone had information that ET was real and has been here it would have already leaked.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Zimnydran

BURN THEM!!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

LIKE, I really ,LIKE, think you, LIKE, need to take your medication.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

You wrote:

"Are you saying that men, not women, have a collective 'station' that we as a sex transmit to and from via our own internal 'antennas'"?

That can't be what he is saying. I'm a man and I have my own external antenna. It tunes into things too.
edit on 18-6-2017 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
One thing that I've kind noticed about the ufo phenomenon and that is usually ignored, is that it has a very bad habit of making people look foolish. Those who would be sacred, would have their nerves rattled by a ghost and will be erratic while those who would be open end up obessed and distracted by thinking about it constantly.

edit on 19-6-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

LIKE, I really ,LIKE, think you, LIKE, need to take your medication.

Oh it's like this. In the brain of a psychiatrist there's the memory of some guy of which his (the psychiatrists) spirit believes is something schizophrenic. The psychiatrist convinced psychiatry (so all male psychiatrists) and one male psychiatrist convinced a judge which then corrupted everything in my country. The psychiatrists would like me to take their drugs, but I know they are just drugdealers of a different kind, like really long at it. Anyway I've seen their services, DSM sucks and I'm not buying it.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I honestly don't believe ET's have ever been to earth , especially now. With the fact that if you even sneeze anywhere in th government it gets leaked these days, if someone had information that ET was real and has been here it would have already leaked.

You are right ETs never have set anything made contact with our planet. However there are many different homeworlds like trillions of years old and then there is the afterlife and there are even more and some have been in the same space as we have so that is it.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Ok so back then some guy started the network with another guy in the US. They were white, you'd wish. Caucasian yes. I could tell about Marconi but I might fall asleep out of sheer boredom.

So there is the intranet back then what it was originally called so that's the micro. The macro is ofcourse an extranet. Too bad you missed my career. Then there is the internet, which is the big outside, which you are never gonna get. You can try but I must remember good.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Oh I needed that. Literally laughed out loud more than once with this thread.
Thanks all.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoolBuzz

However there are many different homeworlds like trillions of years old...

Orders of magnitude older than the universe itself? Now that's impressive!

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Alrighty now lets get some art.

A human being, a roulette pill, and thats you.

[img]https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1279/9999/products/20-10-1__29447.1395351682.1280.1280_17115d12-3977-4f42-ae46-4c539dabf6ab.jpeg?v=1464098693[/ img]

Game On!

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   
They told me I was going to get into trouble for posting a single pic.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join