It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MY mini me making meatballs! He is quite the little chef for 4 yrs old!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I also cook with children......although admittedly not in the same way that you do.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
What a cute little dude! He looks more competent than me already!

Mblahnikluver= Manolo Blahnik lover

Ohhhhhhhhh! That one's been a mystery to me for awhile now!

I really think it's a great idea to teach kids to cook. Knowing how to cook as an adult saves so much money, keeps you healthier, tastes better, impresses the ladies and can be a really fun/necessary hobby (have to feed yourself).

You should get him a little chef hat.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
What a cute little dude! He looks more competent than me already!

Mblahnikluver= Manolo Blahnik lover

Ohhhhhhhhh! That one's been a mystery to me for awhile now!

I really think it's a great idea to teach kids to cook. Knowing how to cook as an adult saves so much money, keeps you healthier, tastes better, impresses the ladies and can be a really fun/necessary hobby (have to feed yourself).

You should get him a little chef hat.

Domo! Nice to see you're still around 😊

Haha yea most people wonder what my name means. I only used it because it was my email address. lol

Yes I always say he's gonna make some woman very happy one day! He loves cooking AND cleaning. I wonder who he gets that from! Lol Yes a chef hat and apron are in the works. I had one custom made on Etsy for him with his name and everything.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I also cook with children......although admittedly not in the same way that you do.

Haha! You still crack me up! So nice to see older members on here still!

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

maybe we will see him on one of those kids cooking shows!! he is so INTENSE, and at such a young age..he has found his calling!

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Welcome Back Mblahnikluver!

Good to see the lad is thriving and into the divinity that is cooking real food from scratch.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer

Welcome Back Mblahnikluver!

Good to see the lad is thriving and into the divinity that is cooking real food from scratch.

Springer!!! It's great to be back! I bought a laptop with the purposes of doing resumes and getting back on ATS. I missed my ATS peeps!

Yes he loves cooking! He helps with me and my mom and he always has a blast. He is so serious about it too!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join