It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Secret Catholic Exorcist Cult in Brazil Is Making a Deal with the Devil

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Great OP, despite the atheists having to brandish their "wisdom" as seen through blinders.

Brazil has a very interesting spiritual background. The indigenous people, Europeans, and former African slaves are much more integrated than in the US. It has lead to a blending of religions to a large degree. My wife who grew up Catholic in Brazil has some interesting beliefs that are much more naturalistic than the average American Catholic would have. My son in law grew up in Candomble culture, which is similar to voodoo. He still believes in Christ.

There's also quite a cultic tradition, not just spiritually but politically and even relative to football. It's a great and diverse culture and very individualistic.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

He's one scary looking dude.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Interesting! I've heard that unauthorized exorcisms happen more often than actual sanctioned exorcisms because the Vatican rarely grants permission out of fear of bad publicity, but this is the first time I've ever heard of pseudo-exorcism for the sole purpose of communicating with Satan. Usually that sort of thing only happens with those practicing dark magic. It does make sense though as Solomon held power over demons/devils and supposedly conjured them for purposes of questioning. The Bible (especially the parts removed by the Council of Nicea) can be extremely contradictory on such matters.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

If I were to think Catholic leader from Brazil-boom that guy fits the description perfectly.

And he is into some pretty heavy stuff too-scary is right.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

What books of verses?

I have little knowledge of the removed info from the bible.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

It reminds of me of that one thread where some dude claimed Jesus was cooperating with the Devil

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Just because something is an idea rather than a person doesn't mean you can't communicate with it.

Ahriman is very real. I took a selfie with him in an elevator full of mirrors! Where LIVE becomes EVIL

Can you spot the spirit of the Adversary? The inverted opposition to a forward moving, life promoting idea? Bouncing off of matter? The false image? The portion of light which receives credit for its reflective illusion, yet, powers nothing but a death cycle? Maybe somone should request a reassignment from PR to another sect of Legology.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

but this is the first time I've ever heard of pseudo-exorcism for the sole purpose of communicating with Satan. Usually that sort of thing only happens with those practicing dark magic. It does make sense though as Solomon held power over demons/devils and supposedly conjured them for purposes of questioning.

That's where my mind initially went, but after reading the article at La Stamp, I don't think that's what was going on. The exorcism was supposedly initiated in order to rid someone of a demon, not to communicate with a demon. During the course of the exorcism; an exorcism that apparently contained some irregularities, the demon and priest engaged in some Q and A.

Most of what the demon "revealed" to the priest preforming the exorcism tended to confirm what the priest, as a member of the Heralds, would want to hear, as well as what those hearing the transcript of said exorcism in the linked video would want to hear. You can read the article if you want to know the particulars, but it all revolves around this cult of a Father Plinio Correa and his mother, supposedly now in Heaven and running the show, and the Herald's disdain for Pope Francis.

So now I'm thinking it's not very grimoiric at all.

La Stampa Article

edit on 18-6-2017 by imwilliam because: edited for clarity and added link

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

It has been years ago but my ex MIL was really into the Dead Sea Scrolls and the lost books of the Bible that had been removed or edited by the first two meetings of the Council of Nicea as "questionable". She had given me many books covering the subjects- lost over many years and many moves- but I was very intrigued by the Book of Enoch and the Books of Solomon. There is also the Keys of Solomon however there is much speculation as to whether he actually wrote those particular grimoires or not even though the Jews supposedly support that he did indeed write them while most others attribute the books to a later practitioner of magic. Give Google a go and test the waters amigo!

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Hmm i don`t know, why would it not be practical to speak with the devil through the possessed, the best sacrifices are also the ones who are possessed..

Sounds good.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Thank you.

Sounds like it is a deep subject.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

I would imagine that the person who agreed to have the exorcism did not imagine they are going to be used as a Skype with Beelzebub.
But if the possessed person id OK with it-go for it. Not my cup of tea, but by all means play with fire.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow

This is weird stuff.

No it is not, you gullible fool.

The parties involved may have nefarious intentions for sure, but there is no communication with "the Devil", the second entity fabricated by those kicking off 2 millennia of Social Engineering.

The first is just as silly...

A drive-by shaming, how constructive.

It's strange, I can tell you where the greater demons live and lesser demons hide, what each of their names are, their calling card, rank and office, each one of their specialties, what they can and prefer to manifest into, and how they like to be rewarded. I can produce an old manuscript that explicitly details the act of demoniality.

It's obvious that you need to educate yourself.

These "entities" do not reside in the Almadel, as they have fallen after lusting for the daughters of men. Some can manifest in both physical and mental form, while the Geotic spirits reside in the brain and can be stimulated/regulated through the eye using specific seals.

Any questions?

Good find OP. S+F

edit on 18-6-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

. . . while the Geotic spirits reside in the brain and can be stimulated/regulated through the eye using specific seals

That's interesting . . .

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

fascinating and all, but i was hoping for a transcript of the actual conversations. we all know what god supposedly has to say, i think its time we let ol scratch get a word in. its only fair right?

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

The Vatican's investigation is no joke, and João Scognamiglio Clá Dias and the Heralds of the Gospel could be kicked out of the church. This is weird stuff. I tend to steer clear of this sort of dark info. If you are a Christian, guess what...Evil and all it entails is a real part of the deal.

Even though I am not a Catholic myself, I can understand why the Vatican would be incensed over unauthorized exorcism. From what I understand there are very strict guidelines in an exorcism by the church which are placed there for this very purpose. The patient must be examined to assure that the problem is a spiritual problem. That is the foremost requirement of this practice. The other is the team which represents God must be trained in this sort of dangerous practice. The entire matter is very dangerous whether one believes in it or does not believe in it. I believe it is possible to open portals of the mind that cannot be repaired.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBangWasAnEcho
Just because something is an idea rather than a person doesn't mean you can't communicate with it.

It doesn't make them any less nuts claiming they are speaking to Satan via exorcisms.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

...the Vatican rarely grants permission out of fear of bad publicity...

Permission comes from the local bishop, it doesn't need to go as far as the Vatican. Permission is not often given, as you say, but mostly because there are many other steps that need to be completed first, including ruling out mental illness. I'm sure that the fear of bad publicity is there in the background, of course.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: BigBangWasAnEcho

It doesn't make them any less nuts claiming they are speaking to Satan via exorcisms.

exorcisms are genuine but talking to satan is nuts? must be a one way phone.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join