It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Jesus Christ about to appear? Is this the days of the tribulation of the carcass?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley
a reply to: ntech

Jesus believed he would return in the lifetime of the people he was preaching to.

"I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom."
(Matthew 16:28)

Must have got held up.

Maybe some of those never died.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
My own thought

Whoever made the change in Revelation 8:13 saw that "eagle" and "angel" were interchangeable as far as the Bible is concerned.

EXAMPLES:
www.kjvtoday.com...

"Eagles" could be angels of God

The symbolism of the eagle can be ambiguous in the Bible. Sometimes it is an ominous symbol of invaders, but sometimes it is used as an auspicious symbol of God's supernatural deliverance. The context determines the symbolic meaning. In the following passages the eagle is a symbol of God's supernatural help:
"Ye have seen what I did unto the Egyptians, and how I bare you on eagles' wings, and brought you unto myself." (Exodus 19:4)
"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint." (Isaiah 40:31)
"And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent." (Revelation 12:14)
There is a textual variant in Revelation 8:13. In Jerome's Vulgate and Alexandrian manuscripts, "eagle" replaces the Textus Receptus reading of "angel."
NASB (Alexandrian text): "Then I looked, and I heard an eagle flying in midheaven, saying with a loud voice, "Woe, woe, woe to those who dwell on the earth, because of the remaining blasts of the trumpet of the three angels who are about to sound!""
KJV: "And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!"
Whoever made the change in Revelation 8:13 saw that "eagle" and "angel" were interchangeable as far as the Bible is concerned.

"24 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 25 Behold, I have told you before. 26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. 27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

It seems to me in the last days the fallen angels will come out in full public view and will be presenting themselves as our ancient Gods and saviors. Those who go to them who gather with them are already dead (carcasses). They may present as aliens or as returned creators or what people are being led to believe and expect. We are warned this is NOT what we are waiting for don't fall for it.
edit on 8-7-2017 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I thought Jesus was already here.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tennison
a reply to: silo13

Well now, they didn't recognize Jesus the first time he came. But to each his own. I can't speculate how he'll look if he does return any time soon.

Many places it says everyone this time will know.

Revelation 1:7 says, "Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him.”

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

also we heqar a lot of about end of days and prophecy etc. I thin kits abit ignorant to thin kit will happen in your life time, as a 100 years of your life is a blimp on the radar compared to the billions of years earth has existed. The earth will keep on moving,. Human will end up killing their own species off or a natural disaster will happen.

If people believed in themselves more than they believe in spooky beings I think we would evolve so much quicker.

People have believed in themselves and the leader we chose to follow that is how we got to this mess.

We are given a list of signs of the end times, Jesus himself doesn't know the day nor hour God is to send him but he knows the rest so the year and the signs are given. The generation who see all of the signs will not pass away before the end.

We are warned to not consider every war or disaster signs in the parables like the fig tree.We need to have witnessed in a single generation all of the signs mentioned.

Stating in Matthew 24:32, Jesus says this:

"Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things
are fulfilled."

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

We are warned to not consider every war or disaster signs in the parables like the fig tree.We need to have witnessed in a single generation all of the signs mentioned.

Keep your eyes on Israel. That temple gets rebuilt and it's time.

And no, we don't know the hour but we're supposed to keep aware of the season.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Keep your eyes on Israel. That temple gets rebuilt and it's time.

And no, we don't know the hour but we're supposed to keep aware of the season.

The blind leading the blind all around us as people refuse to see the signs, just as they refused to Jesus day to see he was the one the signs pointed to.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
everyone that's even half interested is focused on the Wonderous sign of Virgo, clothed in Sun, 12 star crown & moon at her feet that gives birth to Jupiter this September 9-23rd

what is not being taken into account is that the Dragon (near north pole sky) will be sweeping away 1/3rd of the observable stars between Now and the birthdate of Jupiter at the end of the Sign ~ around 9-23 Sept '17

this sweeping of 1/3 the Sun-Moon-Stars is not a 'spiritual thing' but must surely accompany the journeys of the 3 planets which made Leo a temporary 12 star crown for the woman-virgo

mercury/venus/mars continue past Virgo and enter Libra/Scorpio/Ophiuchus as these 3 messenger stars start various elements of end-times prophecies leading up to the great tribulation era

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I was raised in church. The older I get the harder of a time I have believing the bible. I just can't imagine the story of noah being real. I'm leaning towards we were put here by aliens maybe.

I've always been bothered by the fact that each religion thinks theirs is the right one, and of course they would it's what a person was raised on and a lot to do with geography. And if you were raised in a different religion and never met a missionary would you just go to hell? That doesn't seem fair.

God doesn't make mistakes right? So why do we have hermaphrodites? Is that not a mistake? Side note, I'm personally not calling them a mistake. Just saying that why would God allow a baby to be born with both sexual parts?

I am giving a resounding nope to the end of times question.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

About the same chance as the easter bunny appearing.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I sure hope so! The evil in this world needs tamped down.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
nope... it's only the 'Early Birth Pangs' stage & even that actually starts in August 21st 2017 - more than a month from now

the trib is 42 months before the Great Trib which is also 3 1/2 years long...

I don't think many will survive the 7 year long 70th week,
let alone the early birth pangs then the beginning-of-sorrows
... but if you make it to 2028, you must have pulled a Taqiyya on the Jihadists

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Sometimes I think we already lived thru the Trib or our Trib...WHere is the antichrist? There are a few dozen of them. Where is the chip? Wait, is it a chip first? And how do we know there aren't enough people whoa re already marked secretly? Just thoughts. I know the real Trib may be far away, may be hundreds of years. But what we have now is a Trib big enough that if not shortened, no one would survive, physically and/or spiritually...

it is a time God to intervene to save His own! I give up to wait for the salvation of the whole world.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

People worship Jesus a lot more than they worship God. Would you like me to post some disturbing information about Jesus?

The death of Jesus means, that he has to heat with wood, and he has to heat an amount the cross took up. He has to work very hard to chop up that much wood. Two more people were killed on that day, which means he has to heat up the amount, three crosses take up. Also, it means he has 2 ghosts. They burn up while he is heating, then he will become a king.

He still lives in the past.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: spidermastermind

You can go ahead and post it but there is something you should know first. I read the gospels and examined his story and came to the following conclusion. He is not a false messiah. Rather he was a messiah denied. There is a difference. And another point. This Jewish messiah business? According to the prophesies it's a 4 man job. The Lord, his 2 branches, and Elijah the prophet. There is still one more to go. A branch no less.

The death of John the Baptist botched the original plan for the Apocalypse to happen in the first century AD. The curse it caused put a 2000 year detour in the process. It has to happen at the end of the curse now. Approximately 2025 to 2028 as I figure.

So as I see it unfinished messiah prophesies are not a problem. The entire process is still unfinished.
edit on 31-8-2017 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

No!

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
Here's the story. Since 9-11 and having a few "experiences" I have been trying to figure out what's been happening recently with the world and biblical prophecy. Figured out quite a bit since then and thought I woud bring this up. It would appear that Jesus Christ is just about ready to come back. Here's the prophecy in question.

The 9-11 event was just to "mark" the time. So, we'd all know the which clock we're on.

Like the bell ringing in the Church Towers, the collapse of the twin towers were the "Church Bell Ring" marking time on the clock.

There are two things about religion that you should understand.

All religion is based on two pillars: CALENDAR and FOOD.

The calendar is important, because everything moves in "time cycles."

And food refers to all the stuff we consume with our six senses: touch, taste, hear, think, see, smell.

Religion tells us what we should feed on, when exposing our six senses to the world, and it tells us when things will happen, by having us practice, rehearse, and remember events on a calendar basis, using symbolic rituals.

So, when did 9-11 occur? It happened exactly on "New Years Day" on the "Orthodox Coptic Christian Calendar."

2001-SEP-11 is New Year's Day, the beginning of the new millennium. And the bell was rung to mark the hour.

So, the big event marked the end of 1000 years, and the beginning of the next 1000 years.

That means we've got at least another 1000 years to go before Jesus returns.

In fact, the Book of Daniel tells us the end comes after a "time, times, and a half". And in Peter we learn "1 day is 1000 years", so we see that 1000 years is "a time" in the time cycle, and "a half time" is 500 years.

So, Jesus returns 1000 + 500 = 1500 years from the time that the bell was rung on 9-11.

It's a long time to wait, I know, but that is what it is.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Let me fix your theory here. Examining the Day of Jezreel prophesy in the book of Hosea we're told that Israel was to face a long term top level Leviticus 26 curse. And in Hosea 6 we're given the timeframe of the curse. 3 days. 2 days under the curse and a 3rd day out of it. But these days are in the presence of the Lord. Per 2nd Peter 3-8 and Psalms 90 those days are 1000 year periods of time. Looking at the history of Israel the temple was destroyed in 70 AD. So that would put the start of the curse approximately a generation before the destruction of the temple.

Also if you drag in the prophesy of Elijah the prophet from the book of Malachi it says if he cannot do the tasks laid out for him then God would come and strike the earth with a curse. John the Baptist was killed in the 20s AD. If the day of Jezreel curse and the Malachi 4 curse is the same curse then we have it's start. At the death of John the Baptist.

Therefore the curse ends sometime in the 2020s AD. Followed by the day of Jezreel. A thousand year period of time. What else has a 1000 year period of time in the end times? The thousand year reign of the saints in Revelation. It has to be the same period of time simply with a different name.

So in conclusion the day of Jezreel / 1000 year reign of the saints starts in the 2020s. And all the terrible events of the
Apocalypse of the Bible will happen between now and that date in the 2020s. My guess being that May 15 2028 being the last possible date for it all to conclude. The 80 year anniversary of the rebirth of the nation of Israel.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Popular theory at the moment is that things kick off this fall making your window about right. That means 2024 would be the end of it all and the beginning of the 1,000 year reign.

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Not sure you are right about that fella, maybe have a bit of a look at the story behind the book if you are looking to have absolute faith in its teachings.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join