It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future Ancient Aliens episode request thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
You would think that after so many seasons everything that could be connected to Ancient Aliens would be exhausted.

Well...let this thread be a request to the producers for future episode topics. I will chime in with the first one --

- September 11th, 2001 -

Many have probably already forgotten about this event 16 years ago.....well...I'll just say it...it was meant to happen. 9/11 was orchestrated by aliens / our creators. There's a message there...the END of WORLD TRADE. Of course, this hasn't happened yet...but it was a message...about the future.....as for why we should end world trade....that's another story...which I don't care to get in to.

Some will claim false flag conspiracy, inside job, etc...pointing to WTC 7 collapse as one data point. But, regardless of how it was done, it was meant to be. "Controlled demolition, etc..." Buildings like WTC 7 which was just on fire and didn't get hit, don't just collapse as in the videos IMHO...but like I said....it was meant to be. There is a significance to the number SEVEN too....holy number.

just a result of fire

or maybe not...

9/11 Architects and Engineers - 15 minute clip - 1500 Architects and Engineers and many others....noting there is something else going on...

Nice compilation video of day's events....to jog one's memory...

Numerous AA episodes talk about alien involvement in flood, various wars or natural calamities. I can't speak for all of those....I'm sure some of them were orchestrated by AA...I will say 9/11 was. Osama Bin Laden (OBL) was chosen and manipulated and others were manipulated too by our creators telepathically....in the end, lives aren't important, it is our souls. And that is a very different measuring stick. But I think I've stated that elsewhere...so not going to repeat myself.

We grow through suffering --- if we choose to. And when we learn to stop seeing each other as enemies we will find a more profound truth about why events happen and how we were created.

Only in time will the significance of this event become more clear.

Ok...what episode would you like to see?
edit on 17-6-2017 by dontneedaname because: added videos

edit on 17-6-2017 by dontneedaname because: added one video, a couple of text edits

edit on 18-6-2017 by dontneedaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Well, you did ask...how bout the parts of Egypt that have not been explored yet. There will be many more finds in the deserts and lands as sat and GPR tech advances. This technology scanning the region looking for the signs of structures underneath. Second, with VR technology in turbo mode, how about a VR tour of the amazing places on this planet? Being able to have a knowledgeable tour guide walk you through Puma Punku in HD, munching on a bag of chex mix flopped on the recliner. Now imagine every AA site "visit" just a download away...I would be doing the production now....

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I like watching Ancient Aliens. I'd like to make a suggestion.

It seems to me that during an hour long show they tend to deal with concepts rather than specific incidents. 9/11 is a great topic, but it seems to me like you would have to link in so many other things to connect it to aliens.

I would suggest the idea that so much of what is going on today will not see fruition for generations to come. It really suggests long term planning. Longer than the human life span. Looking at things today versus things, say, 60 years ago, or beyond. Not talking about technology, but the attitudes of people. Attitudes that have been seemingly engineered.

In 1960, would US citizens have tolerated the idea of having their children strip searched at an airport?

In 1960, would US citizens have been OK with the government torturing people the way the Nazis did?

How long did it take people to become to accustomed to the idea that money isn't backed by anything solid, it's just a system of credits determined by banks?

These sorts of things didn't happen overnight, or even in one lifetime. Why would a human, or a group of humans, work towards these goals if they would never see it come to pass? It's not like anyone could believe that these things were beneficial to the human race in the long term. So who wants these kind of things to happen even though they will not live long enough to see the fruits of their labor?

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   
They should do an episode on how most mythical and historical cities etc are actually space locales with earthly cities named after them. Meaning half the human characters in these stories arent human, let alone are the alien characters anything more than personifications of space bodies and events.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I would love to see them cover the theories behind the mysterious crafting of George's hair.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

I would also like to see them touch on potential alien influence on technology since the mid 1800's, and even the great minds that invented or discovered some of them. Like Tesla, Bell. Also the same potential influence or aid in secret war technologies from WW2.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I love me some ancient aliens! Id like to see an AA episode about John Titor. Ya, i know, not really ancient aliens material. Or is it?? Ancient Astronaut theorists say yes! (Two of my favorite subjects)

Seriously though, Id like to see another episode about aliens / artifacts on the moon. I think theres more to know there.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

Definitely some clearer explanations needed for some of the things we've seen or experienced there, via astronaut or robotic craft.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
I love me some ancient aliens! Id like to see an AA episode about John Titor. Ya, i know, not really ancient aliens material. Or is it?? Ancient Astronaut theorists say yes! (Two of my favorite subjects)

Seriously though, Id like to see another episode about aliens / artifacts on the moon. I think theres more to know there.

Gets my vote.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Funny you should start this thread at this time. Just got through binge watching 125 episodes about 1 hour ago

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: pfishy
I would love to see them cover the theories behind the mysterious crafting of George's hair.

That could be a prime time special!

Multiple official sources say that Giorgio Tsoukalos and Donald Trump may have the same hairdresser.
We're waiting on an independent counsel to verify these accusations.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: pfishy
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

I would also like to see them touch on potential alien influence on technology since the mid 1800's, and even the great minds that invented or discovered some of them. Like Tesla, Bell. Also the same potential influence or aid in secret war technologies from WW2.

There already is an episode that talks entirely about Tesla. He's also been talked about in parts.

Episode - The Tesla Experiment.

also check out Episode - Einstein Factor

The Wikipedia entry of AA has some episode descriptions, though it's not that detailed. Various episodes talk about possible involvement in exploration - Columbus, Magellan, etc.... AA tends to overly focus on tech generally speaking....but social changes are engineering by AA too.... women's movement for example. "More racial equality." Was Rosa Parks influenced by AA? MLK? Their wives / close friends / confidantes?

I'm at a stage where I wonder what of my choices in life and in past lives are really my choice, vs direct manipulation vs partial help. As well as which world events in history. And choices of people / souls I have known. Sometimes it takes a bit of effort to get the ball rolling so to speak, sometimes just a little. I would hope there is some sort of marker in our system of memories that can be interpreted later. Also maybe on some spacecraft there is some giant repository with video and exact timeline of everything they have done. It would really be interesting to see how accurate Hollywood movies are vs the real time periods....

I would have to think there is. I guess it boils down to...who REALLY wants to know where we come from, and who wants to know our "parents." Parents, not just creators, but different parents in different lives, and what they are doing now.

A movie that tries to examine past lives / reincarnation in any capacity is AEON FLUX. Serious message in between all the fight scenes. If you watch the movie, she can see in real time (And some past moments) by choosing a soul thread on a "ballloon ship."

Anyway....another episode request: the potential meaning of keeping alive certain ways of thought.
For example, there is an episode that talks about AA involvement with the founding of MORMONism. Helping of JOSEPH SMITH. Now, the AA episode talks about this, but it doesn't address WHY. Why would AA want to have a group of people, mostly in Utah, with their set of beliefs. Is there something to be learned from them? More acceptance of polygamous unions vs nuclear families / ideal which is dominant around the world.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Funny you should start this thread at this time. Just got through binge watching 125 episodes about 1 hour ago

Can you summarize what you agreed with, what you didn't, and what still "challenges" you? Last month I watched a dozen or 2 dozen episodes. A couple more seasons to go through, but I think I'm mostly done. Other things to do...

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: dontneedaname

I want to see an episode about how space aliens have given us all the Mandela Effect and used their super technology to change the name of a family of fictional bears. Bastards.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I want to see an episode about how space aliens have given us all the Mandela Effect and used their super technology to change the name of a family of fictional bears. Bastards.

interesting...never knew there was a name related to this phenomenon.

berenstAin
berenstEin

Vowels are interchangeable.....A,E,I,O,U.... that explains it. Also we see what we want to see and what we have been conditioned to see. Depends on our pre-disposition. xxxSTEIN is a common Jewish last name....but xxxSTAIN is less/very uncommon? THat's my guy w/o searching.
Like with people you know, you can finish their thought without even hearing them say it out loud..."cuz you know them so well".....

when one learns about how different languages are related....and how letters / sounds change...this also becomes more clear.

Asians have tough time pronouncing the sound/letter - L - . Substituting the letter / sound - R - .

But...what most linguists (I surmise) don't know is that the same thing happens in languages that are "right next to each other." The phenomenon happens in the same language too.

Here is one that I always remember.

miRacLe - English
miLagRo - Spanish

You have R-L letter/sound swap and C~G (like Cat=Gato in Spanish), and E-O vowel swap.

Here is a spoof from Team America that incorporates the R-L..and some articles:

Why do Japanese speakers have difficulty pronouncing “L”?

Why do many Asian people have trouble with and mix up the letters 'R' and 'L'?

Search: Asians trouble pronouncing L

edit on 18-6-2017 by dontneedaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

is this thread satire?
ancient aliens is the worst paranormal show ever
also if you are serious who are the producers going to listen to ramdom people in a ramdom forum?

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

nice meme

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: dontneedaname

originally posted by: Gothmog

Can you summarize what you agreed with, what you didn't, and what still "challenges" you? Last month I watched a dozen or 2 dozen episodes. A couple more seasons to go through, but I think I'm mostly done. Other things to do...

Look up a few posts. The other member stated more moon structure/artifact episodes. I agreed. Nothing challenges me (much) as I have been interested in this type of thing since I opened my first Von Daniken book in the early 70s . Had an extensive library on the subject but gave them to a friend in the 90s
Peace.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

is this thread satire?
ancient aliens is the worst paranormal show ever
also if you are serious who are the producers going to listen to ramdom people in a ramdom forum?

One man's gold, is another man's junk. A hot girl/guy to one, is ugly / not interesting to another.

In one episode (at least) they do mention ATS and show a video still of it, so I'm figuring somebody reads ATS from time to time. Like throwing a bottle into the sea. Would they actually do an episode on 9-11, doubtful...too many raw nerves probably, even if they agreed.

What's more plausible...assuming you don't buy the official line (RE: WTC 7).....that it really was an inside job / false flag, or it was done by ET/UFOs? Frankly, the whole inside job/false flag thing sounds ludicrous to me. The alternative one can only accept if they already accept ET/UFOs to a certain degree.

Well...your answer is your answer....I posted some stuff...but always find so many superficial unhelpful hacks/posts like yours in this forum. I wonder why I even bother. I guess I'm just bored.

Story ideas don't need a credible / non-credible poster...the idea will live/die on its own.

new topics

top topics

join