It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect 101% prooooof!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

originally posted by: odzeandennz
I think you experienced the 'Mendela' effect, not to be confused with the 'Mandela' effect.

In MY timeline, it's the MANdela Effect.

Capital MAN because he was such a great bloke.

Oh god in my time line its called the Del boy effect!!! im not in kansas any more!!!

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
you can make a fitting word play with Mandela's name in French;

"Il de-Mandela- paix."

translation: "He was-Mandelating- peace."

But it works better in French.

I blame space aliens...

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

I guess you weren't aware of CERN and HAARP's secret scientific goal is to create alternate realities for multistory car parks.

But then, if you haven't vibrated to the 87th degree using the Annunuki's Illimunati reptoid manual, you wouldn't.

This is 149% true because my mum's friend saw it.

So... yeh.. Internet.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: urbanfox

originally posted by: odzeandennz
I think you experienced the 'Mendela' effect, not to be confused with the 'Mandela' effect.

In MY timeline, it's the MANdela Effect.

Capital MAN because he was such a great bloke.

Oh god in my time line its called the Del boy effect!!! im not in kansas any more!!!

Why would you want to be in Kansas? It's just a tourist trap in Spain, which is near Austrailia.

You'd be better off in London, which is in Finland, an island off of the Caribbean.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Well for the 1st time I'm finally convinced. The human brain is incapable of error and forgetfulness, nor is this a spelling thing which can be easily debunked.

It's an obvious time line shift. Because Nibiru is pushing us into a still undetected rogue Black Hole.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pearj
Oh well, maybe you'll confine yourselves here, so folks that want to talk about the ME seriously can do just that.

Well, there's your first mistake -- using the word "seriously" in the same sentence as ME. Because there is nothing serious about it, apart from it being a joke by people with bad memories.

By the way - that's not my opinion -- that's a proven study
edit on 17-6-2017 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

Don't start with that hocus pocus.

We all know it's because of the penguins (which are reptilians from Nibiru) that NASA are studying because they cause chemtrails.

CERN and HAARP. That's so a misdirection.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

Finally! Someone who truely gets it.

BRB. I thought I had a full cup of coffee, but it's empty. I must have shifted again.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Damnit. I've been rumbled.

Curse you Flat Earth! Which is also hollow....somehow.. however that works...

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

originally posted by: Pearj
Oh well, maybe you'll confine yourselves here, so folks that want to talk about the ME seriously can do just that.

Well, there's your first mistake -- using the word "seriously" in the same sentence as ME. Because there is nothing serious about it, apart from it being a joke by people with bad memories.

By the way - that's not my opinion -- that's a proven study

Don't bring science into this!

It's all about feelings, man.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Only if you had a You Tube video then for sure 100.15% proof (I Think) of a true ME experience. Perhaps if you search for one you could wrap this all up before breakfast, I mean You Tube video's prove anything and everything.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Damnit. I've been rumbled.

Curse you Flat Earth! Which is also hollow....somehow.. however that works...

Flat Earth is hollow because of the way it was baked.

Just think about ciabatta bread. Flat ish and it's got holes in. That's a close enough analogy.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I 100% believe that you believe what you are saying. I mean, what I don't get about the Mandela Effect and it happening to you is this, my day was normal. If something happened that changed your timeline would it not have and affect on at least the immediate people around you.

I mean if your car was not where you parked it, that means somehow some way time was affected around you, you parked elsewhere where someone else in this timeline was parked, and someone else parked where you were parked and so on and so forth. Perhaps even someone who was meant to be hit by a car and killed, was spared because of the time shift. Not just that but it other things that originally happened when you parked your car in the first place.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN

Only if you had a You Tube video then for sure 100.15% proof (I Think) of a true ME experience. Perhaps if you search for one you could wrap this all up before breakfast, I mean You Tube video's prove anything and everything.

I don't trust YouTube. They're owned by the NWO who sell us GMO slime burgers and they're the ones responsible for Nibiru.

At least, that's what my ghost friend said when I had one. I don't in this timeline.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Just think about ciabatta bread. Flat ish and it's got holes in. That's a close enough analogy.

O_o Wow. Mind blown.

And on that note, my friend, I must call it and eve. Apparently a father's day surprise in guildford awaits....sigh.

Have a good one, matey.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Did you forget the color of your car too? How ever did you get home, you seem extremely forgetful

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

ME doesn't have any repercussions.

If A changes, B will happen anyway. Even if A was the cause, B will happen because Mandela Effect.

Quite simple really.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

O_o Wow. Mind blown.

And on that note, my friend, I must call it and eve. Apparently a father's day surprise in guildford awaits....sigh.

Have a good one, matey.

I know, right? And it took me a whole minute to think of!

Enjoy your evening!

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: onthedownlow

Did you forget the color of your car too?

Nope. It was still exactly the same. Even the bird poo was in the same place (I think).

How ever did you get home,

I found my car then drove.

you seem extremely forgetful

Not forgetful. It's the Mandela Effect, silly.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

In my family, we simply accepted the fact that we are now travelers across time and dimensions.

My kids ain't quite those I fathered and yet they are mine, and I not quite their dad, just not the original.
We know we have slipped either alone and some times 2 or more at a time.

Accepting that, we are less prone to be mad when someone "forgets" to wash the dishes. We just know he/she washed it, but slipped here where his/her alter ego was a lazy b***h, apparently.
And we are more loving towards each other as tomorrow, we might be separated and wake up in zombie land.

Who'd a thunk Mandela would bring peace and love on Earth?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join