It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CZECH SCIENTISTS WARN: Asteroid warning in the years 2022, 2025, 2032 and 2039

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Earth only goes through what could be dangerous debris every few years and when it does it causes even larger numbers of shooting stars. Researchers have predicted that Earth will pass through it in 2022, 2025, 2030 and 2039.

The Taurids meteor shower is an event that occurs annually each October and it is created when Earth passes through the Encke comet debris

The rocks in space are said to be around 650 feet to 900 feet across and they have been listed as potentially hazardous asteroids on the International Astronomical Union list. The Czech team is now worried that the field of debris that was hidden could have objects that are even bigger.

www.disclose.tv...

edit on 17-6-2017 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

They should be worried, they seem to be in the strike zone up there.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Hancock blames the The Taurids meteor/comet for the impact 11,800 years ago (mega fauna demise) also the Tunguska impact in Russia. Evidently there is a huge debris trail from the meteor or comet that the earth passes through twice a year.. some of the trail is more compact and dense than other parts.. At least scientist are looking.. Not that we can do much about it though..

Just watched your video... good video

edit on 727thk17 by 727Sky because: ...

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

At this very moment there could be a rock fling through the belt. Hundred years this rock has gone untouched. Not today. For today it clips another rock that got shoved by another rock. Now this rock starts fling towards the sun. It won't make it.

That sky is vast and infinite. There's no way we can keep an eye on it all. Asteroids will always be a threat. It's inevitable. No point to worry.

Live Long and Prosper.
edit on 17-6-2017 by ConscienceZombie because: silly little typos

edit on 17-6-2017 by ConscienceZombie because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-6-2017 by ConscienceZombie because: ...

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Ya just check my data base and found a few around that time

From: Astronomy & Astrophysics manuscript no. Spurny_Taurids
c ESO 2017 May 25, 2017

Discovery of a new branch of the Taurid meteoroid stream as a real
source of potentially hazardous bodies

Linky to the pdf

Here a few of my catch around that time from mag - 3 to -7
Ful Moon is mag - 15

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Well about damn time... I'm going to find the highest hill near impact, paint myself up in warpaint, stand with both arms stretched to the sky, flippin the bird, with one final battle cry.

If it lands in the ocean, I'll paddle out on a surfboard and wait patiently.

!!!!!NEVER SAY DIE!!!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
hmm, how very fascinating its a shame no one really takes such warnings seriously and really truly investigates, meanwhile the elite build themselves bunkers to dwell while we perish .....oh well.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Stolen!

Like this pic

I want the front row...

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Comet C/2017 K2 (PANSTARRS)
they found a comet in May 2017.Its closest approach to earth will be14 Jul 2022

They always used to tell us anything coming from the Oort cloud was bad news because it would dislodge a lot of stuff, I think the "coma" around this is possibly going to affect our planet even if it or anything with it doesn't. I doubt they know the size.

Jewitt estimate the size of the nucleus-less than 12 miles across-though the tenuous coma is 10 Earth diameters across.
Of course from experience I know they can't really tell the size. The thing is it is way to far from the sun to make that cloud from our sun hitting it and they have never seen anything like this before.

But, curiously, the Hubble images do not show a tail flowing from K2, which is a signature of comets.

The comet, called C/2017 K2 (PANSTARRS) or "K2", has been travelling for millions of years from its home in the frigid outer reaches of the solar system

K2 had a coma already at 2 billion miles from the Sun (they sould not be able to see it the sun cannot warm that part of space it is freezing that far out)

Because it comes from that dirrection they say it is from the oort cloud.

My thoughts are that if it comes from or probably through the Oort cloud it will propell may other things with it. Second if it is sublimating creating this huge cloud by unknown m

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The most dangerous no-see'ems are those that approach from the direction of the Sun. Smaller (100 meters or less) objects are almost impossible to detect until they are on you due to optical aberrations when observing in that direction. Chelyabinsk was a good example.

new topics

top topics

join