It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill and Hillary Clinton personally made $2.85m selling US uranium to Russia

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
When political figures personally inherit large sums of money in the wake of such deals, they should be handcuffed and sent to prison.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Why is it when right wing people use sources that are completely unligit it is news to you people, but when real news is posted against Trump its fake

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Why does the right admonish left politicians for profiting off making shady deals, when their own politicians do the same damn thing?

Hypocrisy

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: thetruth2017

trump has more conflicts of interest than any president in U.S. history. This is fake news anyway!!!

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Yep, new Republican rules as of Election 2016 --- Republicans forfeit all rights to complain about shady deals. It's already been established that it doesn't matter to them no matter how obvious it is. So they need to stop pretending.

Do Republicans and people on the right not yet realize how they soiled their reputation... how they abandoned all integrity? They forfeit almost all voice of what's right. Sorry, you did it to yourself. Integrity matters.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Fake News...
The Uranium never left the country.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Somebody from the Justice Department needs to look into this...perhaps more luck calling the Justice League to help with this one, since most of Obama/Hillary's judges still seem to run Washington...

(post by Mordekaiser removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I thought this was known BS and a huge twisting of the actual facts? Don't let that put you off though, anything on here that is anti Clinton will get swallowed wholesale by the gullible and stupid as facts just don't seem to matter.

Anyway, all that to one side, why have you posted this in the history forum?
edit on 20-6-2017 by uncommitted because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

I guess because their belief in the matter is so convoluted that it seems historical?.

Historical conversations should be limited to a half decade or more ago​.

Otherwise my 2014 Corvette is historical.

B

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Somehow this doesn't surprise me one little bit. Low and Behold! I makes us all wonder what else they were selling.......

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
WTF is wrong with the left when they get so emotionally upset over Donald J. Trump

Well, because the Clintons were offloading highly radioactive material to Russia, that the US had a hard time disposing of, since nobody wanted that dump of radioactive stuff in their backyard. Thankfully, the Russians took it. But, Trump's deal with the Russians is to get some stake in Russian Oil for favors he can do for them while President, that benefits only Trump, and this is more of a big deal, since we don't all benefit also from his dealings.

I'm glad at least that Uranium wasn't dumped in my state.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: Outlier13
WTF is wrong with the left when they get so emotionally upset over Donald J. Trump

Well, because the Clintons were offloading highly radioactive material to Russia, that the US had a hard time disposing of, since nobody wanted that dump of radioactive stuff in their backyard. Thankfully, the Russians took it. But, Trump's deal with the Russians is to get some stake in Russian Oil for favors he can do for them while President, that benefits only Trump, and this is more of a big deal, since we don't all benefit also from his dealings.

I'm glad at least that Uranium wasn't dumped in my state.

What exactly would Trump do that would benefit only him? You're saying that Trump (personally) is going to do an oil deal with the Russians while simultaneously benefiting from the deal? What exactly would he do and exactly how would he do this?

I genuinely want to know so please elaborate.
edit on 29-6-2017 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join