It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will cell phones have serious consequences?.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   
The microwave output from cell phone tower. might be more of a health risk than is commonly thought of. This guy has been doing some on site readings and the amount of radiation coming from them might be causing very serious long term problems. considering the vast amounts of money being generated from cellular tech, could we actually do anything about it anyway, if the findings indicate that the risk to health is far vaster than previously thought of ?. When over three point one per square meter is considered safe, what happens when the rate commonly rises to a thousand per square meter in public places, some people are living and working many hours in this saturation and suffering because of it. We all know pollution is a killer, but considering cancer rates are not going down is this a valid reason for concern.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

A couple of times a week, my head is hit with a high pitched sound, sometimes its a low hum, it makes my skull resonate, and it hurts, it stops when i move a little, like to another room.

This one time, i had a two friends sitting next to me, and suddenly they all put their hands over their ears and asked what the hell is that sound..

Frigging weird.. I have a feeling that this may be caused by these towers.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

Oh no its god and angels and #. Cuz high frequency blah blah gotta raise dem vibraties

Do you even new age bra, frying your brain with hf square waves is good for the soul
edit on 17-6-2017 by BigBangWasAnEcho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

satellites as well. The only way to get away from it is to wear a tinfoil hat or live in a cave.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: clodbuster

Theirs a simple way to check. How often do you see birds sitting on these things? and are they close to government buildings ?

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   

They already are having an effect on people. I read an article years back on the effects it was having on the brain and so forth, an actual study was done by some doctor, so it could account for the high rate of things like lack of attention in people to weakened immune systems. Only time will tell what kind of damage it's done.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SleepyDude

This guy works on them.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Profit's before people.

we're just a disposable tool for the one's that are raking in the money.
even if we die, there's 2 more to replace us already growing up.. being taught the corps love them.. buy our new shiny convenience before your friends do or you won't be cool.

Obey, consume, don't question... then die and be replaced, this is the future now.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Is it true that in Russia one can not buy a micro wave oven? I heard they are band there.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Why would a microwave oven be banned?

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Is it true that in Russia one can not buy a micro wave oven? I heard they are band there.

Not sure about these days , however for a time back when it was still soviet union they were banned .

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
Yeah they're banned in Russia.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: RisenMessiah

No they're not.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Do you have any recent information pertaining to that?

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: RisenMessiah\

They were banned in Russia for good reason. but after Perestroika they went on sale.vvvwww.apparentlyapparel.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MuonToGluon

I don't trust Snopes. Sorry.

link   

originally posted by: RisenMessiah
a reply to: Chadwickus

Do you have any recent information pertaining to that?

www.snopes.com...

Seems to be false.

link   
a reply to: RisenMessiah

Don't trust it, check the sources they list.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Thanks for the link anonentity.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join