It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STUDY: Need to show sensitivity to migrant wife beaters

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

This is absurd. I will just keep opposing these sort of things.

No one likes the proponents of this. People dislike them more than foreign wife beaters.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: Kalixi

For some god unknown reason (at least to me) the Leftest Globalist Progressives in the world are bound and determined to "fundamentally transform" western valued nations into 3rd world s#itholes.

I assume if they can succeed in "balkanizing" our countries that they believe they can control us.

I have a couple of friends (well, more like casual acquaintances) who are extremely liberal and at lunch, we started down the discussion of domestic violence among Muslim and other refugees.

I asked them, "Okay, so we allow them to come here, feed them, clothe them, house them, then, the "man of the house" wants to beat his wife and kids, and some want to mutilate their female children's' genitals to make sure that they will never like sex and won't even consider "being unfaithful" to their future husband. They get pissed when the cops come in to enforce our laws."

"Well Fred, they don't know and understand our laws, we need to be tolerant to their beliefs."

My response was, "WELL, maybe, just maybe, we educate them as to what our laws are, BEFORE WE ALLOW THEM INTO OUR COUNTRY, so that they know that beating their wife and kids, and mutilating their daughters genitals IS NOT CONSIDERED AS KOSHER IN AMERICA!!!!!"

"Fred, you are just not sensitive to their cultural needs and desires"

And that, my friends, is why we shall fail as a nation, if we allow this madness to continue.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Migrants, wife beaters or not, were brought to Italy under the watchful eye of the Italian government, because of 3 reasons:

1) Cultural substitution, to favor lower education levels and lower skilled people as some sort of praetorian guard against current EU citizens.
2) Lowering of salaries to impoverish all of the EU citizens
3) Attempt to orchestrate an anti-right wing false flag with anti-migrant protesters killing some migrants. Thereby discrediting right-wing parties and supporters.

Point 2 succeeded only in Italy, therefore failed, as the objective of the Italian government was to impoverish the whole of Europe. Point 3 has failed and actually backfired undermining any encroachment of lefty government legitimacy and its ability to govern.
Point 1 was a longer term point. It is not going well and will completely backfire within 5 years, if the backfire didn't already start.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join