It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters INTERRUPT Trump Assassination Play – RUSH STAGE —

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
They got in there had made a big scene and then were out. It's not like they were there badgering them the while time like Trigglypuff.

edit on 16-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
“Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms their projections. It settles them into predictable patterns of response, occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment — that which they cannot anticipate.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

The monster is in the open, I don't think that is going to go back in the cage, blame the liberal media and stupid celebrities for that. along with those pushing for chaos, mayhem and domestic terrorism base on politics.

No even a shooting incident in Washington base on political ideology has stop the stupid people from doing stupid things.

I have lived long enough to remember the 60s and 70s, people got over it and life went on, but this time is different.

People are not as smart as before and they now are very easily manipulated by outside forces and propaganda.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: Christosterone
Dear Leftists,

Oh, y'all made your bed...
Now sleep in it!!!

-Chris

You're actually justifying this? You're no worse than Antifa.

Umm, do you know what "justify" means?

Here, I'll help:

jus·ti·fy
verb
1. To show or prove to be right or reasonable
synonyms: give grounds for, give reasons for, give a justification for, explain, give an explanation for, account for;
---------------------------------------

FYI, my post was a play on the old axiom of one sleeping in the bed one makes...
If you don't understand the saying then walk up the stairs and ask your parents what it means...they will undoubtedly understand living with the consequences of their decisions..

Much as the hard left will be made to understand...
Because newton was correct on his 3rd law of motion...

-Chris

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
For all we know, this was a planned publicity stunt for the play.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Looks like a fun way to make some money!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

So let's keep the cycle going.
Real smart.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: JinMI

a reply to: xuenchen

Not good. Not right.

They're no better than the idiots at Berkeley who wouldn't let people speak.

Nope, but it is an equal opposite reaction. Manipulation is bearing fruit. There are very few voices to be heard above it.

Rational voices left the building.

I know we disagree on many things and we've had heated debates in the past but this time I am with you on this one very strongly. Sad to see some people here cheering for this.

I try to defend free expression. Not the message, but the right to say it.

Hear, hear!!

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Until there are folks yelling louder and acting separately, this will escalate. I'm not seeing or hearing anything abstract from the R/D paradigm and the rhetoric that follows it.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

This is not mud pit. Insulting only makes you look like an idiot and shows that you know you've lost and refuse to accept responsibility.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Extremism doesn't form in a vacuum but in retaliation to the opposing extreme like a pendulum swinging. The far-left antifa & BLM crowd have been using violence, looting and rampages to shut down the opposing view. This has caused right-wing groups to form and counter.

With all this escalation and a few corporations and billionaires (Soros, Carlos SLim) stoking the flames of division, this will only get more extreme

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Big news on "The_Donald"

Not really anywhere else...

Sounds like "The_Donald" is a good place to get uncensored news then.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Let's not forget antifa and the ilk are masters of waving a false flag

link   
a reply to: JinMI

I am not denying there are idiots on both sides trying to fan the flame but why are we here cheering this and justifying this just because the "leftists" are the ones who started it? That makes us a part of the problem.

link   
I didn't see any violence or destruction in the video I watched. Can someone link to a video that shows anything of the sort?

If there was no violence, this appears to be an exercise in free speech.

Funny though, the guy in the video I watched couldn't pronounce Goebbels's name properly.

What is Gherbils?
edit on 16-6-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I am old and have seen it all.

You have not clue what life is all about, the seed you plan today is the fruit you are going to get tomorrow.

In our nation things didn't started over night, is been going on for quite some time.

New generations never learn from the old generations, they create their own world and their own rules and their own society then when things fail they want to blame the same people that warned them from the beginning.

Those that don't listen never get to grow wise.

You can not go around doing what you feel like it in the name of freedoms and then expect repercussions for stupid mistakes.

edit on 16-6-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Cernovich has $1000 dollar reward to disrupt the play. Go for it.... I would with rotten tomatoes if I lived up there.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Nice catch.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: jafo1973

a reply to: xuenchen

Not good. Not right.

They're no better than the idiots at Berkeley who wouldn't let people speak.

Really?!?

They are depicting the assassination of a sitting U.S. President!!!!

Where do you draw the line?

You mean like this.....

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Some are happy to see it just as some were happy to see Colture/Milo etc censored.

Look at the words you're using. we/leftists/us Your conflating people and groups and parties. These are not all the same.

What this is, is a few folks being jackasses to some other jackasses. There is nothing unifying about any of them even though they may have people who share common denominator beliefs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join