It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps Twitter Machine

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Looks like POTUS is going off again this morning

I expect something big is coming this afternoon

What does ATS think about Trump saying Mueller told him to fire

Here's trumps latest

edit on 16-6-2017 by iWontGiveUP because: Edit

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

Really? Trump is claiming the Mueller recommended Trump fire Comey?!! The plot thickens! HAHA! I wonder when and how that meeting happened!

Is it too early for popcorn? Oh well, another coffee then!

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
No 'proven' collusion, but don't you ever talk to them ever again.

They are our 'proven' enemy!

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

It's a cop-out to blame someone else for the decision made to fire Comey - the final decision on all such matters rests with the POTUS, under advisement from his council.

That being said, if true, Mueller needs to address this allegation because this just seems like an actual circus being played out for the public..

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

where it is spoken by Queen Gertrude, Hamlet's mother. Gertrude uses the line in response to the insincere overacting of the Player Queen stating her love for her husband

Thesbianism, it's thesbianism

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Is he talking about Meuller or Rosenstein?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I suspect he is talking about Rosenstein, which makes me think Rosenstein is not going to hold onto his job much longer.
edit on 16/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I just got an alert on my phone from the NYT that said "Trump appears to attack Rosenstein". So, Trump probably is referring to Rosenstein, not Mueller, after all.

Is Trump getting ready to fire Rosenstein?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

trump needs to learn to shut up. He already admitted he fired Comey over Russia.www.washingtonpost.com... mments-believes-he-was-fired-because-of-the-russia-probe/?utm_term=.3017c349b7a0

Yesterday, he started bashing Hillary again, why? He wants his supporters to concentrate on that, with children who have disabilities this method is called REDIRECTING. trump thinks if he points out something else, you will be stupid enough to look the other way.....Just like him tweeting the Russia investigation was FAKE NEWS, well it wasn't was it? He is the biggest liar ever. The thing is, now we have his Twitter feed to back up his lies, when the truth comes out.

The Witch hunt is simply finding out how the Russians hacked us, and who if ANYONE in the U.S. was involved. trump knows the election was hacked, remember he told the Russians to hack us, and Hillarys email during a debate. trump also does not want the fact the election was hacked and may have helped him win, because that would mean he really would not have won, if not for Russia.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I suspect he is talking about Rosenstein, which makes me think Rosenstein is not going to hold onto his job much longer.

This is my thought.

But Trump nominated Rosenstein for the deputy attorney general role.

And apparently the one who asked Rosenstein to write a recommendation to fire Comey.

Oh the paranoia and hypocrisy!

edit on 16/6/17 by Chadwickus because: Deep State!

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

I'm pretty sure he's talking about Rosenstein which might explain Rosenstein's bizarre late night statement last night. Bannon must want to hog tie Trump.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

originally posted by: Chadwickus

I'm pretty sure he's talking about Rosenstein which might explain Rosenstein's bizarre late night statement last night. Bannon must want to hog tie Trump.

Rosenstein's statement is 'bizarre'? He said you should believe news reports with unnamed sources. You have a strange definition of bizarre. This is as close as we are going to get to a denial from someone directly involved in the investigation of the fake news media stories floating around.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Well, Trump is making great points that show the charade and the cognitive dissonance of the contrived narrative.

No collusion so how could there be obstruction?

When surrounded by deep state actors with blood on their traitorous hands and poison on their lips; Charge!!

edit on 16-6-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Trump put Rod Rosenstein into the position he is in.

This is Trump's charade..

He's being investigated by the man he told to write a recommendation for the firing of Comey....whaaaaat?!

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Your cognitive dissonance could dim Las Vegas. Is it fake news that Trump is now under investigation for Obstruction? Nope.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
It's very interesting to note that people still dismiss Tom Cottons statement during the Sessions hearing. He said that 6 months have passed and the senate intelligence commitee hasn't seen any shred of evidence to support all the claims and allegations at all. Am i really the only one who picked up on that? I predict the investigation has already run its course and they have no idea how they explain that to the public without looking like total fools. It's pretty embarrassing for all the people involved if you start a investigation just on hearsay and accusations and nothing comes out of it.

It's all about saving face now and Comey leaking private conversations with the sitting president doesn't help their case either. I'm still not convinced that Comey wrote any memos and he probably talked to the NYT himself. However i'm not sure if there is a difference between talking with the press directly or through other means like providing classified documents/memos. I guess time will tell.

The MSM is f#cked and i like it.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

No, it's just the charges that are fake.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Oh? Do you have access to all the classified and non classified information and testimony that the rest of us don't in order to make that determination?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

The MSM "tele-readers" are beginning to wake up

It's an obtuse surreality that's hard to swallow

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Trump is being indicted on these obstruction questions by his own words. Rosenstein gave him a way to fire Comey, but it was Trump that made it about Russia, and brought on the obstruction accusation himself.

edit on 16-6-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join