It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on in South Africa

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0racle
a reply to: Teeky

Guilty by association is a real thing

If the association is skin colour... or ethnic origin you can take your guilty by association and stick it up your backside.

Nah, it has nothing to do with skin color or origin, but blood, inheritance, and association. In high school my best friend became a call girl. I was shocked, but loved her and continued to hang out with her . Unfortunately people started to believe that I was a prostitute as well; just because I hung with her! It's wrong but that's how the world and human beings are get over it!
edit on 15-6-2017 by Teeky because: wordn

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Teeky

Not all white people who settled in colonies were actually colonizers. Most were just settlers who had nothing to do with any kind of oppression. It's like blaming all Germans for the Nazi party.. Nazis were German Nationalists therefore all Germans are guilty of the Nazi crimes by association even today.

This kind of irrational thinking is stupid, and no something not "natural" but unnatural indoctrination. You cut the indoctrination and propoganda from society and miraculously people become rational again. It's not hard to figure out why.
edit on 15-6-2017 by 0racle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 0racle

Scary part is they are sitting on a bunch of weapons grade plutonium from when they dismantled their nuclear program.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
No slaughter yet (in any organized fashion), but the discourse that precedes a holocaust against a minority is certainly there.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

Not organised.. hmm... well I heard it twice as dangerous to be a white farmer in South Africa as was to be a soldier during the Iraq war... that's shocking, and there's no way you can say it's not organised.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Generally speaking every white country on the planet is currently under invasion under the guise of refugees.

I am glad that Poland and Austria are waking up and Putin is keeping it real in Russia.

When I first heard about this a few years ago I was like, "give me a fricken break"

Now... it's never been as obvious.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

I have followed your post on them and really appreciate your efforts.

This is genocide, plain and simple, and should be condemned in the strongest terms. Yet the world seems to be silent.

Even on ATS, some posters allude to the fact that these whites have it coming.

Its disgusting and appalling.

I hope that somehow eventually this can be resolved in a peaceful way, but I have little hope for that.

(post by capncrunch88 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+14 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
When South Africa was an apartheid nation, it thrived and was the most prosperous nation in Africa. It was also lambasted by pretty much every country as being nothing but "terrible racist white people". You had protests and concerts and everything else under the sun. FREE SOUTH AFRICA.

So, they let a criminal and his murdering wife run the place and look at it now. It's just another African sh** hole. White farmers are being murdered left and right. No... not murdered... slaughtered. And no nation on earth even seems to bat an eyelash. Nothing to see here.

I guess when its white people being slaughtered, its okay.

Am I coming off racist? Sorry not sorry. It's the truth.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
So, right on cue?

The globalists have to lay the groundwork for their eventual exodus from China, you know, after they have pillaged those resources. On to Africa! They will be begging for it.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DerekJR321

I'm curious in thinking about this and Africa in general, and I don't mean this in a racist way at all, just an observation, but it seems currently when looking around the world there's a direct connection between how dark a nation's skin color is and the brutality and mayhem going on in those nations.

Most brutal nations? Most think Africa, all over Africa, dozens of countries. Next up would be the Middle East. After that you're likely looking towards parts South America although a country like Jamaica can be brutal too. You don't see this kind of thing in the US, in Canada, in Europe or in most parts of Asia. Sure there's crime and murder and rape but it's not 3rd world borderline war zones where you can't leave your house out of fear.

We keep hearing here how the white man is to blame for all of the African American problems. Then why when I look at Africa where in many nations its the majority who are black, with black leaders, is there rampant racism, genocide, mass torture, mass rape, mass murder while their economies only get worse, education only gets worse, there's no real inventions or products of academia coming from there and their societies at best are standing pat but many places getting worse?

After reading the OP I started reading about the genocide in South Africa. It's horrible. Farmers and whites in general aren't just getting targeted all over the place, they're getting tortured and butchered. There's political leaders there with the goal of ridding South Africa of all whites within 5 years. But again, you see the rape, the genocide, the torture, all over Africa, Rwanda, Somalia, Congo, South Sudan, CAF, etc. It's just.....completely uncivilized.
edit on 15-6-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

(post by capncrunch88 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
That's Adolf Hitler

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: 0racle
How can a genocide be talking place when the white population has been INCREASING since 1994? Sure farmers get killed but that happens on all countries where some have millions and the majority has nothing. south Africa has always had a transient population but compared to certain countries in the region its a success when one considers what could have happened.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I'm sorry but you are mistaken. I don't know the source of your claim but the recent statistics issued (December 2016) show a significant drop over the last 10 yrs. Many whites in SA are not citizens but are workers from UK Holland Germany et al. They have a country to return to should things get more out of hand. Many permanent workers in SA left after Mandela with some escaping to the Cape where things are slightly better. The black far outnumber the whites. As soon as apartheid was over,thousands if not millions of blacks from all over Africa migrated to the South swelling their numbers exponentially. The whites have been migrating out of Africa at an alarming rate, but there are many for whom SA is their home such as the Afrikaaners who have been on the land for over 400yrs. These people have no other country to go to they are Africans and even Zuma has acknowledged that fact.

People have this image of stuck up privileged white folks swanning around SA giving out their orders with hordes of downtrodden black people working for them making them rich. This couldn't be further from the truth. There is now severe poverty on BOTH sides the likes of which SA hasn't seen in decades. Under the white majority Government, there was employment, a social welfare structure, housing and education for all black or white. There have been polls (that are never publicised) whereby some blacks in SA have actually said they preferred it under white rule as they had order now they just have chaos. When Rhodesia fell and the communists moved in, Ian Smith was mobbed one day whilst shopping. His guard detail thought he was a dead man but in fact the people were actually begging for him to return to power! They knew what Mugabe would do and he didn't disappoint. Ethnic cleansing is rife in all parts of Africa and always has been and they do it in ways we couldn't even begin to comprehend. They are vicious beyond all reason, just look at the genocides in Rwanda the Hutus and Tutsi...cutting off the breasts of women so they couldn't feed their children, raping women to pass on AIDS, chopping off the hands of children so they couldn't work, chopping off the genitals of men so they couldn't reproduce. In only 100 days over 800,000 were massacred. Uganda is yet another country conducting genocide as is the Sudan.

I'm sorry to those that will be triggered by this and start the name calling, but to date, the proof is in the pudding Africans cannot rule themselves in a way that we consider civilised not one country will ever become a player in the world's economics and commerce, and until that changes, the entire continent will remain at war with itself with only the innocent suffering.

We in the West have become as immune to Africa's problems as we are becoming to the Middle East's. We've heard about it for so many years, we've watched the harrowing adverts on tv of starving children, we seen all the Aid sent out there to no avail, starvation has become synonymous with Africa as Jihadist has with the ME. We are de-sensitised and when it comes to South Africa in particular and the plight of the Boer Afrikaaners many 1) daren't speak out 2) feel they had it coming. Nine countries are now at extermination level in Africa alone. The poverty that exists now in the indigenous white population is unprecedented and the ANC will never tackle that issue simply because they are white.

SA White squatter camps are now commonplace in SA. These are Afrikaaners. These were the people who worked in SA's infrastructure, who ran farms and other businesses, now unable to work due to the racism of the ANC. White Africans are unable to open businesses without a black partner. They don't have the luxury of being able to emigrate to another country nor return to their home country as SA IS their home country. The ANC give jobs to relatives & friends whether or not they are qualified. There is massive unemployment now for blacks & whites, running at around 27% whereas before the scrapping of apartheid jobs were there for the taking

Latest Genocide Watch Map

I'll shut up now

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   
As a young white male living in the good 'ol RS of A I can't help but feel this is fear mongering.
There are definitely racially motivated murders in SA, there is no doubt about that, but I feel the media is also to blame, as well as white people choosing poor spots to live.

The Western Cape is very decent and my relationships with folks of all kinds of colours and backgrounds are always positive.

There are individuals who have a lot of hate in their hearts in this country though, but if you stay out of their way they tend to pick each other off.

I've lived all over SA during the course of my 24 years here so far, I've had my share of crime and fearing for my life - just don't live in Gauteng or North West.

Get down South, things are good. And be a decent human being, it goes a long way. Government is to blame for so much, I know.... But we have to make the best of what we have and we're in for some hard times.

One golden rule -
edit on 6-16-2017 by Springer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join